CYDA LUVA83

Ancient Beginnings OOC

...just letting you all know I'm still around. School's eating my freetime away and well, I don't have anything to post anyway as I look back to the last few pages past my post.

...just letting you all know I'm still around. School's eating my freetime away and well, I don't have anything to post anyway as I look back to the last few pages past my post.

I'm waiting for Carni to post... Since our characters are trying to get Carni's charrie out of the caverns.

Ergh, sorry... time keeps slipping by, and it's even harder to post now that my older brother is constantly hogging the internets for Minecraft. And I do mean constantly. Like, he gets on every day almost as soon as he wakes up and he's still playing when I go to bed.

Catching up, archiving, and then posting.

(And thanks, Lato! I have a nigh-unhealthy love for planning and plotting, and I love being able to put it to use. ^^)

Aaaand posted! I love this RP and this RPing group. Rare has the occasion been where I've read over several pages of RP that had very little to do with my characters, and still been genuinely interested and invested in the goings-on.

Thanks so much for the little bit of Gearscale setup, Cyda! I really appreciate it. I shall return the favor any way I can! (There will also be many more instances soon where Farengar's legitimacy of birth is challenged.) biggrin.gif

When Varaug and Farengar met and did the blood-pact thing, at first I was like 'Ho Yaaaay!' And then when it turned out they were brothers I was like '...Oh. Bro Yay then!' I think my slash goggles have permanently attached themselves to my head and wormed their way into my eye sockets...

Edit: Good looooooord! I've been archiving all the posts, and in a month and a half we've collectively written almost 60,000 words. Daaaamn! -whistle-

Edited by Carnivorous M.

'Ello everyone. I'm back in the Roleplays section. Decided I'd join again. I think Cyda's approved my sheet since she PM'd me back with a positive response, but she's a bit unclear about it so I'm just going to vegetate here on the OOC until I can get a clear answer out of her. c: By the way, if you haven't seen my new username yet, I'm Lydia.

-Troll 2 Kid voice- OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

-tacklehugs Lyds through a wall because brain is too fried ATM to come up with a less violently joyful response-

Carni, we miss ya.

Where ya at?

Also, TEXTWALL CHAIN STARTED!!!

Edited by Ælex

Hey guys, it's Alex. I'm on my mobile. I might not be on today and tomorrow. I also cannot access my main acc. because of the weird A at he start.

Cheers, Alexander Smythe.

Alright, so I finally managed to fight off my newfound addiction to Doctor Who, just long enough to get swamped by a wave of things that I forgot to do while I was in the throes of epicampy British sci-fi.

Not dead, haven't abandoned the RP, catching up. I should hopefully be able to post sometime tonight; if not tonight or tomorrow, most likely Monday or Tuesday.

I SEE A CARNIE AND I WANT OT GLOMP HER A TON AND SERVE HER CANNONS FULL OF CREAM CHEESE ENCHILADAS. *tackleglomp with a side of enchilada*

Alright, so I finally managed to fight off my newfound addiction to Doctor Who, just long enough to get swamped by a wave of things that I forgot to do while I was in the throes of epicampy British sci-fi.

Not dead, haven't abandoned the RP, catching up. I should hopefully be able to post sometime tonight; if not tonight or tomorrow, most likely Monday or Tuesday.

Again with the Dr.Who?

That series is like a hallucinogenic substance.

Addictive as hell... but who cares, I love it too!

WB Carni.

Sooo sorry I haven't been around.... finals are taking up all of my time... I'll try to post soon guys, if I'm still in this...

Oh lord, that's exactly what I'm doing.

S**** it, I'm posting!

LEEEEEEROOOOOOOY!

JEEEEENKIINSSS...!

And, posted, timeskiped. If there are any objections... *waves*

Edited by Lato_Dato

Bumping thus because it disappeared and we can't have that happen.

I'm sorry guys, I'll post soon, Conservatory just ended last night and I'll have quite a bit more freetime now.

And sure, DarkLibra. I'm so sorry for the month-long reply wait. We've kind of hit a snag as far as RPing speed is concerned.

Oh sweet jeebus, how did three more months go by that quickly

I'm going to be pretty busy-- teaching a two-times-a-week art class and a monthly writing class-- but I'm willing to pick it back up if you guys are. I'll be updating crap on dA and catching up on the main thread in the meantime.

(Also I archived everything up to halfway through the fight with the Slayers. Don't know how much happened after that, but I thought it'd be helpful.)

Edited by Carnivorous M.

Mentlegen...

We've had a long post-midnight discussion and are still working out the bugs of the new thread.

Once everything is agreed-upon, we'll go ahead with the plan.

Sorry Waterdragon. I'm trying to get everyone back together again. It's not going well. v_v

Edited by CYDA LUVA83

Dang, this sucks. We have to get the Roleplay defibrillators out before the thread dies completely!