Dragonflight - Anne McCaffery [may she also rest in peace]

Necronomion - HP Lovecraft [may he rest in disturbed peace]

Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency - Douglas Adams [same as above]

Daggerspell - Katharine Kerr

His Majesty's Dragon - Naomi Novik

Vampire Hunter D - Hideyuki Kikuchi

Dune - Frank Herbert

Edited by Anthropophagist

just finished the comic Transmetropolitan and it was an amazing read, and before that I read Neil Gaiman's The Sandman a Beautifully magnificent story

now with Vampire Hunter D volume 25 being released next month I think its time I start on volume 1 if I want to read 25 when it shows up, I always do a complete reread of the Vampire Hunter D series with each release

I'm reading A Game Of Thrones, Shiver and The 48 Laws of Power. Mostly A Game Of Thrones, though.

A book written in foreigen language(local) that isn't translated to english. - Kind of novel

A to Z mysteries chapterbooks for learn more english.

Edited by kjym16

I'm coming to the end of Judas Unchained by Peter Hamilton - the sequel to Pandora's Star, which I really enjoyed!

I'm reading both Tiger's Quest by Colleen Houck and Men Explain Things To Me by Rebecca Solnit.

Listening to Othello on an audiobook.
I honestly haven't heard much about it before hand. But I love it so far.

Surprised by how invested I'm getting into the story. It's SO GOOD!

A Song of Ice and Fire book 3

and

The First Fifteen Lives of Harry August

I'm reading as Chimney Sweepers Come To Dust by Alan Bradley. I highly recommend the Flavia De Luce series. They're good mystery books.

Probably one of the best books I've read in a long time.... The Life and Death of Zebulon Finch

It's beautifully written. If you need a big book with beautiful writing, I highly recommend it.

I'm rereading all of the Kelley Armstrong books in no special order. Right now I'm working on the novella Hidden. I've been rereading all of the novellas and side stories before rereading the core series again. Before that I was reading all of the Ilona Andrews books. I love her Kate Daniels books. There is something about having a bad a-- female lead that really works for me. 

It by Stephen King. The story makes me feel so sad with its violent stuff but at some point I've also been snickering because of the vulgar language but mostly it has made me feel really blank. That kind of blank when you know something terrible is going to happen but you can't do anything about it - if that even makes sense.

I've just finished The Night Listener by Armistad Maupin.

The Afterword doesn't match something that happened in the book and it's annoying me. :P

Just finished Mofongo by Cecilia Samartin. It was a good, light reading, even with the bit darker undertones and topics in it. Perfect summer book!

the first book of the Trials of Apollo, i cringe at some moments b/c it was written for a younger audience but it really brings back a lot of nostalgia so i'm really enjoying it!! 

The Black Tulip by Alexandre Dumas. Listening to it actually, which makes it tricky to find out what name from my native language is being pronounced in English. :P

Ghost Town by Rachel Caine.

It's a reread, actually. It's been over two years since I read it.

Currently I am reading: "A Monstrous Regiment of Women" by Laurie King.

It's a series about Sherlock Holmes training an unlikely apprentice! I like it a lot so far

On 02/08/2017 at 1:27 PM, andromedae said:

The Wind Up Bird Chronicle by my favorite author, Haruki Murakami

I love Murakami! :D 

I just finished reading a cute little book by Australian author Sonya Hartnett called 'The Midnight Zoo'. It's a sweet little fable and beautifully written. Not reading anything now, though!