ScarMay

Book you're currently reading?

I am currently reading "the hobbit", then i shall read all "the lord of the rings", then "children of Huren"(which is about saron before becoming the second dark lord).

The fellowship of the ring (1st Lord of the Rings book)

Lots of people seem to be reading the series before the movie comes out...

Currently reading The Legend of Luke by Brian Jacques.

Four more or so and I will have re-read the entire series. (:

The Hobbit (again). I read it my freshman year of high school, saw the movie twice, and started reading it for the second time. laugh.gif

The Hobbit (again). I read it my freshman year of high school, saw the movie twice, and started reading it for the second time. laugh.gif

Yey! The Hobbit is the best! I love both the book and the movie~!

I'm currently reading the Harry Potter series for the second time, afterwards I'll reread The Hobbit again. Yey~!

Reading for School: Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen.

Reading for Enjoyment: Not really a book, in terms of a publication, but it's a fanfiction long enough and in-depth enough to be considered one by me. It's Fallout Equestria: Project Horizons by Somber. I finished the original by Kkat a few weeks ago, and I'm moving on to the side stories. It's awesome. cool.gif

Edited by Dimar

I'm actively reading three books right now.

The Blue Sword by Robin McKinley

I first read this years ago and loved it, so, in a fit of nostalgia, I decided to request a copy for Christmas to reread. I remember nothing substantial about it, so it's almost like reading it for the first time.

A Storm of Swords by George R.R. Martin

My first time reading this series. I'm more involved by now that I was when reading the first book, but I still have trouble keeping all of the mentioned characters straight.

Drift by Rachel Maddow

I love Rachel Maddow and politics are neat.

just finished read crystal stopper by Maurice LeBlanc

and currently reading otto and the flying twins by Charlotte Haptie

Currently reading Mark Lawrence's King of Thorns. The main character, Jorg, is written to be a highly unlikable character and yet I still can't find it in me to hate him, even when he does some really nasty stuff. That's some good characterization, there.

Recently read Sleepless by Cyn Balog.

Currently reading Suicide Notes by Michael Thomas Ford.

Reading Rule 34 by Charles Stross. I just finished reading Halting State in preparation. Halting State was good, and remarkably accurate on the computer jargon/use, but it's a bit difficult to read. Part of that may be that it's written in second person.

Just finished "The Hobbit" (It's been about 8-10 years since I read it last, so of course movie-influenced me to read it again)

Now I'm attempting to read "Lord of the Rings".

I tried once before and made it half-way through the second volume and stopped. My theory is the book I had was too big (the leather bound 3 volumes in one book) and that by having a kindle I can actually make it through all three volumes of the book this time.

Piers Anthony - Incarnations of Immortality (again, I've actually got a copy signed by the author)

John Dies at the End.

No, that's not a spoiler; it's the actual name of the book. It's really good so far and I'm about half-way through. It's a horror/comedy, and it's awesome! It was recommended to me from someone on Omegle, because listening to complete strangers when looking for book recommendations is smart.

For once, it actually payed off! Ahhaha.