ScarMay

Book you're currently reading?

I'll be reading Five Nights at Freddy's: The Twisted Ones by Scott Cawthon and Kira Breed-Wrisley. The first book in this series was surprisingly good. 

On 10/23/2018 at 7:36 PM, purpledragonclaw said:

I'll be reading Five Nights at Freddy's: The Twisted Ones by Scott Cawthon and Kira Breed-Wrisley. The first book in this series was surprisingly good. 

I had no idea there were Five Nights at Freddy's books! 

I've just finished The Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde by Robert Louis Stevenson, and am now (somehow) halfway through Frankenstein by Mary Shelley. 

Edited by cheesecake__

Finished Five Nights at Freddy's: The Twisted Ones and jumped into Closer to the Heart by Mercedes Lackey.

14 hours ago, Harebelle said:

I had no idea there were Five Nights at Freddy's books! 

I'm a rabid FNAF fan, have most of the games and read the books once I learned they were coming out. I love those animatronics even more now. :wub: 

Edited by purpledragonclaw

in this moment i continue to reading

the collection stories of mistery

the collection stories of vampires

red of kerstin gier

the collection stories of ghost

the 3 collections  books are a bigs books i think i have a stories from read for many time X°DDD

Finished Closer to the Heart and am moving on to The Bridge of San Luis Rey by Thornton Wilder.

On 10/28/2018 at 6:29 PM, cheesecake__ said:

I've just finished The Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde by Robert Louis Stevenson, and am now (somehow) halfway through Frankenstein by Mary Shelley. 

I love both, but Frankenstein and me share a special bond. ^_^

I'm currently reading Green Mansions.

Finished The Bridge of San Luis Rey and have returned to fantasy with His Majesty's Dragon by Naomi Novik. 

20 hours ago, purpledragonclaw said:

His Majesty's Dragon by Naomi Novik. 

I love those!

I'm currently rereading Words of Radiance by Brandon Sanderson, book two in his Stormlight Archive series.
Need to prepare myself before I finally read book three which has been out for almost a year!

I finished The Tommyknockers and moved on to The Stand (still working through Sherlock Holmes).

I'm now reading Scar by OnSai. This is a hungarian scifi by a hungarian writer. I really like it so far, since I almost read the whole first volume in a week. :)

I just started Elena Ferrante's Those Who Leave and Those Who Stay that was translated in my language in the summer. I got it and the fourth Neapolitan novel as a Christmas gift. Oh how I have waited for this! I studied quite hard the whole autumn so I could really have these few weeks off during the uni winter break. I have time to read novels! The first two holiday weeks were basically dedicated to Christmas preparations though. :D

I'm also reading the latest Valdemar anthology, Choices, and Athena's Daughters II, another anthology with a focus on women protagonists. 

On 11/30/2018 at 6:36 AM, Gluria said:

I love those!

It was amazing! It was hard to keep up with the terminology on arming/mounting/harnessing dragons, but I got the general idea after a couple battles. Can't wait to see where this series goes!

I finished His Majesty's Dragon and am moving on to book two in the series, Throne of Jade, by Naomi Novik.

Harley Merlin and the First Ritual :D SO good

Finished Throne of Jade and on to book 3, Black Powder War by Naomi Novik.

My goal is to read 3 books a month; I read 10 in January, and it's 9 days thru Feb and I'm only halfway through one. Maybe that says it isn't a great book in terms of keeping me interested. The Siren by Kiera Cass.

I am starting the Dragonriders of Pern series. Somehow never got around to reading it until now. I'm very excited! :D