ScarMay

Book you're currently reading?

Like 98hime, I read many books at once. Right now:

A Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin

Naked Heat by "Richard Castle" (really a ghost writer, Castle is a fictional character)

War and Peace by Leo Tolstoy (recommended by my friend in Brazil)

Probably more. I just finished an ebook novella companion to I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore--Nine's Legacy.

Edited by playswithfyre

Now I'm reading The Abused Werewolf Rescue Group by Catherine Jinks. You should have seen the look I gave my mom when she handed it to me. xd.png

Now reading Little (Grrl) Lost by Charles de Lint. Tried reading it once before and it couldn't keep my interest, so I'm trying it again. Charles de Lint writes great fantasy books. (:

Shadow Blizzard by Alexey Pehov. It's the final book in a trilogy collectively called The Chronicles of Siala.

Am also re-reading A Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin.

Finished "Artemis Fowl: The Lost Colony", so now I'm reading the next in the series, "The Atlantis Complex" smile.gif

CuRrently I'm reading,

the secrets of the immortal Nicholas Flamel: The sorcerress (book 3)

I am eating up this series, most of the story make up is orginal and thrown in with a modern twist.

"Before We Were Free" by Julia Avarez. It's a school assignment, but is surprisingly good, despite being written in the present tense, which usually annoys me to no end.

Currently I'm reading The Diary of Anne Frank.

It's really good but quite sad at times.

Just finished Junk by Melvin Burgess. It was very gritty and realistic, and a good portrayal of heroin addiction, but the last part of the book seemed to go by way too quickly.

Finished "Artemis Fowl: The Lost Colony", so now I'm reading the next in the series, "The Atlantis Complex" smile.gif

Uhh, I think you missed the Time Paradox one.

I'm reading through the Anita Blake series. I think it's burning me out. After every two books I stop reading for a LONG time.

Right now I am reading the third volume of night world by L.A Smith. After I stop putting it off I plan on trying to reaf Token of Darkness by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes and also by her when I have the money to get it Its Just Glass, her secual to Shattered Mirror.

Currently reading Suicide Notes by Michael Thomas Ford. The main character has my kind of wit. :3

I've been reading through The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy trilogy (five books. not a typo). I've read one hitchhiker book, then one book from the Dresden files, then another hitchhiker book, etc.

I just finished So Long, And Thanks For All the Fish and now I'm reading Summer Knight.

Good stuff! smile.gif

I've been reading two books: The Wizard Heir and Lord of the Flies. The second book we have to read for a project in English class.

I'm pretty sure everyone reads Lord of the Flies in school. -shot-

I'm rereading the Harry Potter series and picking up on all those little details I forgot.

I read Lord of the Flies in October as a school assignment. It's incredibly well-written, and I enjoyed it, although much of it was horrifying. I was reading So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish, but I put it down because it was so strange it was hard to follow. I'm now reading the Hunger Games.

I read Lord of the Flies in October as a school assignment. It's incredibly well-written, and I enjoyed it, although much of it was horrifying. I was reading So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish, but I put it down because it was so strange it was hard to follow. I'm now reading the Hunger Games.

I just got Lord of the Flies this morning for the assignment, and you're right, this book is really well-written. I'm only on chapter 2, though, so I haven't gotten to the creepy parts yet.