MedievalMystic

TJ's April Fool Prank..

Does April Fool feel like unfinished business?   

447 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Eeee! I got the email, too! It sounds totally awesome, like it would really be a whole lot of fun! smile.gif My excitement about it was going down, but now all of a sudden I feel enthused about it again! xd.png Just thinking about the possibilities of a site like the Dino Cave is exciting! Now I really hope it's real! And man, the disappointment if it's not.... sad.gif

This was actually good for me 'cause I cleaned my inbox and my junk folder after a long time of neglect happy.gif

A badge would still be nice *hint* *poke* Confusion Day instead of April's Fool.

I've been thinkin about it and maybe it was a prank to make us believe it was a prank when it really was real indeed.

It's like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall somewhere inside your dreams.

INCEPTION. dry.gif

Edit*

EEP got my email. wub.gif

Edited by HollyTheColliegirl

I've been thinkin about it and maybe it was a prank to make us believe it was a prank when it really was real indeed.

i have pondered this frequently

If this is real, I will personally smack any person I see in the suggestions section of the forum saying that we shouldn't bother TJ with minor improvements to DC because he doesn't have enough time for them. If he can run a whole other site, he can manage DC's upkeep as well, or I'd darn well hope so.

what in informative email that was xd.png

Yes that it was... Suspiciously lacking a code xd.png

I went through a bunch of websites trying to put my screenshot of my e-mail up, got stressed with glitches and needing to sign up, feeling sooooo unique that I was actually going to post proof instead of vague teasing...

Then scrolled down and saw everyone and their grandma already had, and better.

SEE, TJ? I CAN MAKE AN IDIOT OF MYSELF WITHOUT YOUR HELP!

Yes that it was... Suspiciously lacking a code xd.png

i know....that made me angry.....-.- the email was ment for invite codes, was it not?

After getting the email, I'm more confused than ever. I mean, if it's a prank and the DinoCave isn't real, why take it this far, after April Fools day? This is one hell of an elaborate prank if a prank it is! Would TJ go to this much trouble just for a joke??

After getting the email, I'm more confused than ever. I mean, if it's a prank and the DinoCave isn't real, why take it this far, after April Fools day? This is one hell of an elaborate prank if a prank it is! Would TJ go to this much trouble just for a joke??

wouldnt put it past him....if you were behind the joke, wouldnt you want to drag the anticipation out to all of the users desperate for answers?

I have yet to get a email from dinocave.

Edit: just got it...still can't wait to see if this is real or the biggest prank ever.

Edited by Jedi40

I sent in my email invite request very late (right before the request closed I think) but got the dinocave email about 2 mins ago. Hmmm...

if you were behind the joke, wouldnt you want to drag the anticipation out to all of the users desperate for answers?

Well...not really. I mean, it's possible to take a joke too far, to the point of angering or really annoying people. One entire day of driving people nuts with the thought of a new cave is more than plenty of time to run a joke, imo, anything that goes on for too long after that is kind of overkill. lol If TJ were to build people up too high, and draw this out too long, then days and days later say, 'Oh, it's a JOKE! ha ha' then he'll have a lot of pissed off people on the cave...or at the very least, people that aren't that amused.

I don't know...

Edited by MedievalMystic

I just saw my Email a few minutes ago,

Hope everyone gets their email smile.gif

Edited by Dragon_Nova

Got my email, very vague and open-ended. Like others have said the email does not contain an invite code.

yes? no? maybe???

Sounds pretty fishy to me; wouldn't that be really hard to code? This is a pretty elaborate 'prank,' if it is one.

The whole color thing isn't terribly hard to code, I don't think.

But it is quite an elaborate prank, if indeed it is a prank.

Hey, for everyone who has yet to receive their E-mails, this is pretty much what it contains.... http://static.technoized.com/dinocave/what.png

Sounds pretty fishy to me; wouldn't that be really hard to code? This is a pretty elaborate 'prank,' if it is one.

Sorry if this is a redundant post...

Shouldn't be that hard to code if he is basing stuff off of the DC coding, as well as just 'coloring' the dinosaur images through PHP. biggrin.gif