MedievalMystic

TJ's April Fool Prank..

Does April Fool feel like unfinished business?   

447 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If it helps at all, I just received a confirmation email. ohmy.gif

Email hasn't gotten to me yet.

So IF this is real, does it mean that black and silver dinos that we've seen would only exist as CB or pure color breeding?

I don't think there are any invites yet at this stage. Rest assured, once those go out, people will start talking about it. xd.png

Still no luck on getting an email.  sad.gif

Same.

But really, think how cool that would be if its real!

Edited by HollyTheColliegirl

My e-mail arrived at 7:59 PM cave time - may be they are arriving in order that we applied to the site.

Still no luck on getting an email. sad.gif

Maybe they just haven't reached your 'number' in the list of those that registered their e-mail yet?

My e-mail arrived at 7:59 PM cave time - may be they are arriving in order that we applied to the site.

If so then mine would be one of the last ones. dry.gif

I got an email but no invite code. Real or not... it's starting to get annoying. Just sayin...

Did you see the note on the bottom?

"You received this e-mail because you expressed interest in Dino Cave. If you no longer wish to receive e-mails..."

That sounds like a chance that there will be more emails!

I still think this is a prank, though...

Those of you who managed to get your e-mail sent in on the Dino Cave invite thing miiiiight wanna check your e-mail. I just rechecked mine, and I got one from Dino Cave. *nodnod*

I got mine biggrin.gif

Holybatman ...

Now, with the mix and match of Dino Cave, one can never quit the cave. Either cave.

There goes my life ...

Edited by arlymaye

Something is telling me that we will be allowed to register for the site, and then shortly afterwards be informed that all the dinosaurs were killed by meteors or a volcano or something.

Probably won't happen, but still. xP

Did you see the note on the bottom?

"You received this e-mail because you expressed interest in Dino Cave. If you no longer wish to receive e-mails..."

That sounds like a chance that there will be more emails!

I still think this is a prank, though...

Yes, I saw that. I'm hoping that means there is a chance that this is real. It would be nice. :3

I doubt this is a prank at this point, otherwise TJ would of changed how the page looks to reflect that it is indeed a prank.

It might still be a prank, and part of the joke is making us continue to wonder.

If it IS real, however, I hope we might eventually see more dinos than just the colour-variations of Yoshi ones. I think they're cute, but I would like to see more realistic ones too. Maybe.