MedievalMystic

TJ's April Fool Prank..

Does April Fool feel like unfinished business?   

447 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If this is all a prank (and I'm pretty sure it is!) it's a really brilliant one,

given the amount of chaos and theories that come out of it tongue.gif

I just love it how everybody just gets completly hypnotized by this,

even when they are so sure it's not real!

I think not letting us know anything is still a part of the prank, so no, in my opinion it's perfectly complete! xd.png

I did fill in my e-mail adress, hoping to see a nice little badge soon! biggrin.gif

Edited by Elbereth91

I really don't care much about it anymore *scratches head* But a post from TJ confirming if it's true or false would be very appreciated, that way I can stop checking my email to see if I can get a badge on my scroll sleep.gif

Yeah the mods say Dinocave is not a joke, but if it is a joke then they would be in on it rolleyes.gif So I will only believe it if TJ posts.

Maybe, just maybe, they feel guilty about all the hype, and no cave(if it's a joke) and are now trying to come up with something to make every one happy, like a new release or a super sparkly badge tongue.gif

I hope that it's not a joke. I thought Dino cave was a creative idea. Those dinosaurs are adorable. <3

i dont really care anymore, irritated that i didnt get my first april fools day badge, but i did like my little broccoli tree......but as far as dino cave goes, im done with it......but still cant help but feel cheated

I was also hoping for a badge, or an "April Fool's!" email...but Dino Cave was/is pretty cute, and it was fun speculating. I guess we'll just have to wait and see if there are further developments or not.

I think you all havn't been messing around the dinocave site enough ;D

I've tried messing around as much as my feeble mind can

I am not seeing anything dry.gif

I keep going back though /headdesk

*glutton for punishment*

I think you all havn't been messing around the dinocave site enough ;D

So if you know something we don't, tell us properly.

Right now, I think there's a lot of fun in an actual dino cave. On the other hand, why not release those new dinos anyway, on Dragon Cave instead? I fell in love with the black dino egg!

I never expected that Dino Cave was real, nor do I care much if it was real, I rather have more realistic dinos to collect than those yoshi copycats, I am not too fond of their comic style, so I don't have any of them on my scroll.

I just entered my email to get a badge, since I derped last year and forgot to log in to get my carrot badge. :C

Edited by Takora Drakan

I keep going back though /headdesk

lol Yeah, me too. It's crazy. I guess that's what I meant when I said it's a joke with no closure...or punch line, as someone else said. April Fool's day is over, but here we are, still wondering what, if anything, is going on and if something is still to come.. I'm not angry by any means, but just a tad frustrated not hearing anything from TJ to put an end to it so that we can stop thinking about it and move on! That being said, I personally would love a DinoCave. And yeah, that black dino egg rocked! I want one now! xd.png

Someone mentioned(right above me! xd.png) more realistic looking dinosaurs....I'd like that, too. smile.gif The one's here are cool, but if there was a real DinoCave, I'd like the dinosauars to be as realistic as the dragons are here.

Edited by MedievalMystic

All I can tell ya is that the eggs in the DinoCave are changing every time I enter, I just can't get any yet... I have faith and trust that this will be worked out one way or another soon... After all, we got another Easter coming up. I do hope that something is planned for that... tongue.gif

@MedievalMystic...

got a question for ya. I got one of the changing color eggs, but I'm curious as to where ya got that logo with the wording...

With all the AWESOME events we have had in the past couple of years, this one just seems a bit disappointing. I loved last year's Carrot Cave, with all our little veggies, and while Dino Cave is an interesting idea, it just doesn't compare with any of the recent events. It really does feel like something is missing.

@MedievalMystic...

got a question for ya. I got one of the changing color eggs, but I'm curious as to where ya got that logo with the wording...

Dark Eternity posted a thread with them on page 28 of the News thread, several to choose from

Same here smile.gif

And I'm a bit woried because I used my new e-mail adress instead of the old one on my scroll and now I hope Ican change the adress on my scroll to get a badge if there is one.

I love me my badges xd.png

Me too. I can never remember what email I'm using for this but I may have entered the wrong one!

I figured it was a prank but prank or no prank I wasn't interested not a fan of the dinos is why i have none on my scroll, they are cute and all but to me I just dont wish to collect them

I'd really just like to get this whole thing over. We don't know if its real or fake, although most of us realize its probably fake. Still, its odd hearing absolutely nothing from TJ after so long.... dry.gif

There's got to be a punchline or something EVENTUALLY. But maybe not. There was this one joke that someone told, and it made no sense, but they acted like it did. Everyone spent forever trying to figure out how it was funny... the joke was that it wasn't funny, and just made no sense at all.

Which was really annoying. I hope there's a punchline.

There's got to be a punchline or something EVENTUALLY

That's what I keep telling myself, too. :/ I went to the Dino site to see if anything changed, but everything is still the same... I did see a silver Dino egg, and it almost drove me nuts not being able to snag it! rolleyes.gif

I'm seriously ticked off about this too. I recently PMed rubyshoes for a little clarification, but she hasn't told me anything yet.

~leaf

Dark Eternity posted a thread with them on page 28 of the News thread, several to choose from

Thank You, Tawanda...

GOT SOME NEWS!

Turns out, not even the mods know whether TJ pulled a prank or not. I talked to rubyshoes and that's what she said (I totally trust rubyshoes). No one knows when TJ will tell us...I'll go back and check my e-mail AGAIN.

~leaf

Wow, it is odd that the mods don't even know anything... I would think they would for sure. They're TJ's team, his right hand... Stranger and stranger... O_o I don't know what to think of that.

But then again, even if they did know something, would they admit it, even to on site friends if TJ told them to keep it quiet? I don't think they'd even tell close friends if TJ said not to...

Edited by MedievalMystic