TJ09

2012-04-01 - Big Announcement

Just had a thought.

To all the people who say your not fooled. What IF this is legit? Then you actually would be fooled, making it a very successful prank tongue.gif

If you type Dino Cave into google.... it's there....

but no preview in the cache?

Just had a thought.

To all the people who say your not fooled. What IF this is legit? Then you actually would be fooled, making it a very successful prank tongue.gif

You could be right..... I don't know what to think anymore......

Just had a thought.

Egg-xactly!

and that would really be hilarious!

has anyone gotten anything from their emails yet?

No it said wait a few days xd.png For me I'm not sure if others but I asked around a lot got the same message.

I m watching my email tongue.gif

No it said wait a few days xd.png For me I'm not sure if others but I asked around a lot got the same message.

same here, i have no idea what to think about this

Yeah, I sent it twice just incase my email was wrong and the first time it said a few hours and the second time it said a few days.

Yeah, I sent it twice just incase my email was wrong and the first time it said a few hours and the second time it said a few days.

all mine said was we will contact you soon

I really want to know if it's fake or not. The main reason I don't think its real is that why would TJ announce it on April Fools Day on all days?

I think Tj will murder me I sent it 5 times xd.png lol

I don't see why some people are getting frustrated. xd.png A prank isn't supposed to last all day. We got a new site that was like Dragon Cave, only dinos, you could put in your email as an extended part of the prank, and then we're done. That's it. It was a prank. Why bother getting worked up over it?

If it does turn out to be real, well, I guess happy surprise. =U If not, then you won't have wasted hours being frustrated because an April Fool's joke didn't turn out to be real.

would someone be kind enough to send me the dino cave april fools day signature code? id like to wear it to show im curious

would someone be kind enough to send me the dino cave april fools day signature code? id like to wear it to show im curious

Here you go

[IMG=http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/1931/notiw.gifhttp://]

I'm just worried that the e-mail that was sent was sent toward some random hacking bot TJ made. Yeah. Paranoid, with enough reason.

Lol, I really want to pick up the eggs in the Dino Cave but it's impossible.

What a tease. wink.gif

Hm, not exactly sure what to think about this, I can admit it'd be pretty awesome to have a Dino Cave, but I'm not going to hold onto that hope since it IS April Fools Day.

A lot of you guys are taking this really seriously. I've started seeing people mocking others who are excited about Dino Cave and the ones being mocked defending themselves.

If you're taking it THAT seriously, you should sit out on the bench for a few minutes. wink.gif

Everyone is entitled to their opinion but let people go along with the craze for now. smile.gif

Hopefully TJ will drop more information at 12!