TJ09

2012-04-01 - Big Announcement

Alright... Nothing as of yet has convinced me that this is anything but an elaborate joke. Definitely a fun idea for one, but honestly I think its a bit past time for the punch line. Perhaps TJ is waiting to give people enough time to put in their emails or something...?

On a separate site they might be neat (don't think there will end up being one sadly); but compared to some of the amazing dragon sprites we have here, the Dinos just don't compare (they're kind of fun and all, but still). If we are to receive anything besides a badge in cave, I'd honestly be much happier with something dragon-related than dino-related. >>;

Edited by Daciana_Adena

I find the fact that people are begging for invites for a site that may just be a joke rather amusing xd.png

...Its also rather annoying x3

um yeah this is fake so just stop asking for invites.....wait this is fake, right I kinda need clarification. Also. Why. On. Earth. Is. TJ. Teasing. Us. Like. THIS!!!!!

um yeah this is fake so just stop asking for invites.....wait this is fake, right I kinda need clarification. Also. Why. On. Earth. Is. TJ. Teasing. Us. Like. THIS!!!!!

If this IS a joke it's rather amusing...

I find it all extremely amusing. The thing that makes me sure that it's a joke, apart from the fact that we all know TJ enjoys himself on April Fools Day entirely too much, is the Dino Cave AP. Really? Why would people abandon eggs? Why would there be eggs down to 1, 2, 3, etc. days that are being abandoned? When I first joined DC the AP was pretty much empty because we clung on tightly to whatever we could get. Can't imagine why a new Dino site would be any different. wink.gif

I really hope that this is real, but it will be funny if its not. Although, isn't creating a whole site a lot of work for just an April fools day joke? I'm staying neutral on whether its real or not, and waiting patiently to see who will get the last laugh smile.gif (But if it is real, please send me an invite)

Edit: At the post above, xd.png

Edited by AppleCakes

Of course it's a joke. Last year everything turned carrot-y. This year's joke is better, much more entertaining.

But I think/hope that I can participate in this joke, and (worst of all) I don't want to be left out.

I find it all extremely amusing. The thing that makes me sure that it's a joke, apart from the fact that we all know TJ enjoys himself on April Fools Day entirely too much, is the Dino Cave AP. Really? Why would people abandon eggs? Why would there be eggs down to 1, 2, 3, etc. days that are being abandoned? When I first joined DC the AP was pretty much empty because we clung on tightly to whatever we could get. Can't imagine why a new Dino site would be any different.  wink.gif

Wait... If there's an egg below three days left then this IS an joke since it was only released today... And WHO abandons a DINO egg?!

Edited by I_Luve_Victini

And WHO abandons a DINO egg?!

*slowly raises hand*

Um. I did. All the time. Until I found people I could gift them to.

How do i get an invite code? I put my e-mail nothing happend

PS. omg 117 people are reading this topic!

It could be possible......

Where did you get that siggy picture of this from!? I bet it is a joke...

I am definitely sure it's an April Fool's joke . . . however, I put my name in for an invite because . . . what the heck?? I want a badge biggrin.gif And this has been very entertaining laugh.gif

Wait... If there's an egg below three days left then this IS an joke since it was only released today... And WHO abandons a DINO egg?!

http://dinocave.net/abandoned When I just went there the first egg was at 1 day and something like 18 hours.

Where did you get that siggy picture of this from!? I bet it is a joke...

I don't even remember where I found it

People, why would there be 361 eggs with hues so slightly different, human eyes cannot detect a change in some of them? Exactly: because it's FAKE How would the spriters manage to outnumber 5 years of the cave, anyway if it's just a beta?