TJ09

2012-04-01 - Big Announcement

*pelts with moldy cheese*

Technically cheese is mold so you'd be pelting with moldy mold. biggrin.gif

This is the most entertaining April Fool's Day I've had in a while. Anyone else?

Also, I just adopted the prettiest teal Dino egg, it's on my scroll in my signature.

Those fake screenshots are funny, I only believe them if I see full ones and not those cut outs. tongue.gif

>.> this took so long cause i got sidetracked and ate some cookies

user posted image

things that give personal imformation are blacked out and/or cut off

Ah, no wonder I can't find out where to send invites from. New users can't send out invites for a while- darn it tongue.gif Ive only been on for about an hour- do you know how long it is before we can send out invites?

I keep trying to get Dinos and missing them, too D: I almost got a purple one, they're my favorites xd.png

Ah, no wonder I can't find out where to send invites from. New users can't send out invites for a while- darn it tongue.gif Ive only been on for about an hour- do you know how long it is before we can send out invites?

I keep trying to get Dinos and missing them, too D: I almost got a purple one, they're my favorites xd.png

you have to await like an hour i think

The Screenie going round was so badly faked that I actually almost threw up.

But srsly, I have some invite codes:

Tj59s3fH

rH4w6Hd4

oGe43g5

LsT56Sgt

l3R4tE4w

O3d456S5

1Egy45D6

0dg7uf46

LvY5ie95

tried a couple for laughs. they all said:

"Please correct the following error(s) and try again

* That invite code is incorrect.

* Please re-enter your password and the security image code."

Still not invite.

I'm certain this is a prank, but one can still hope. *sigh* I want a pink dino...

GUYS! I REALIZED SOMETHING!!

It said "Use your Dragon Cave account". It's probably going to send us a message saying," YOU'VE BEEN TROLLED!" or something XD.

Can you invite me? I swear i'll breed anything on my scroll that's not on cooldown if you want payment.

>.> this took so long cause i got sidetracked and ate some cookies

user posted image

things that give personal imformation are blacked out and/or cut off

Its not hard to tell thats edited xd.png

The most obvious thing is the webpage URL bar thing, it says just the main page URL, and not the viewing dragons Url.

X3

The code is a lie.

Anyways, could somebody please, post a link for the signature dino egg? Don't have the time to find it.

This is so much fun =) I need to poke my hubby about entering his email addy in case we get a badge for participating ...

This April Fools day is way better than the carrots thing.

I've read every post on this topic, and now I'm too scared of being the butt of a practical joke to even try dino cave! It looks a little suspicious and too-good-to-be-true if you ask me... dry.gif

How have some people activated theirs? I haven't gotten an email, and I was up at 6:00 am this morning ):

This looks like fun!

Its not hard to tell thats edited xd.png

The most obvious thing is the webpage URL bar thing, it says just the main page URL, and not the viewing dragons Url.

X3

shhhhhhhhhhh >.>

actually, the screenies are fake, but i did get the email wink.gif