TJ09

2012-04-01 - Big Announcement

I may be missing something, but what money?

Dino Cave has its own domain name- those cost money.

Guys the ER eggs in the AP isn't proof that it's fake. TJ can mess with timers because he's admin.

Also, hello, if everything was full time you'd have to wait that much longer to see them hatch. Start them off low to hatch faster and gain interest.

I seriously hope this is real. Cause then I can say that I've been there from the beginning!!!!! *squee*

Will we still be able to keep our dinos on dragon cave?

I don't see why not.

Yeah, it would be disappointing if it was an April fools joke. I hope it's real. You know how they are all different colors? What if you breed like a yellow and blue Dino and you get a green Dino! That would be cool.

I am betting that the people who entered their email will get a badge. And that this is a prank. Maybe I'm wrong, but *shrugs* that's why I gave my email.

Think about it a little guys...

Would TJ spend all that money for an April Fool's site?

It's not "all that money" in most site builders, it's only a few bucks for a domian.

I would spend a bit of money on a joke if it would have this EPIC of a reaction xd.png

Edited by AvianCrow

I have been waiting for 3 days and it still hasnt sent!

3 days?? I was just here yesterday and didn't see this! How is it possible that you've been waiting that long?? O__O

If you mods are out there, maybe you would like a cookie to celebrate the opening of Dino Cave?

Edited by girlfairy76

If you mods are out there, maybe you would like a cookie to celebrate the opening of Dink Cave?

LOL, Dink Cave! Best. Typo. EVAR.

Edited by PieMaster

I don`t get it (sorry I just saw it now) is it an joke or is it real? wacko.gif

Okay guys, I actually got an invite. I can't figure out how to send invites, though. It's basically like Dragon Cave except with dinos (which I don't even like, so...)

So. It's actually real.

I am betting that the people who entered their email will get a badge. And that this is a prank. Maybe I'm wrong, but *shrugs* that's why I gave my email.

Yeah, that's what I'm assuming. As the one person who thus far has claimed to have received an invite hasn't posted a link to their scroll to brag yet.

Okay guys, I actually got an invite. I can't figure out how to send invites, though. It's basically like Dragon Cave except with dinos (which I don't even like, so...)

So. It's actually real.

PLEASE PLEASE INVITE ME YOUR MAGESTY

I'm not that interested in this new site. It could be an April fools joke but I doubt that TJ would do that because a lot of people would be angry if it was.

To be honest I'm half hoping it isn't real. xd.png I like most of the updates to be improvements here!

Was hoping i'd wake up with an email lol, oh well.

Even if dino cave is real or fake, this is still awesome