TJ09

2012-04-01 - Big Announcement

Not really because you can choose to believe that what I consider absolute proof isn't as some people do.

Well yeah, that is true. I guess I just want to hold onto my illusions for a day! xd.png I'm sorry if I sounded snappy, I didn't mean to. I just don't want to be disappointed...yet! lol ;D

Ok. The thing is prank. I have absolute proof. You can PM me for it if you'd like but I thought posting it in the thread was kind of cheap. Good one TJ, and I like the picture of the sign.

I just pmed and the "absolute proof" is not absolute. Just another link with the Dino sign.

How about an actual link instead of screenshots, oh mighty DinoCave users? biggrin.gif

If it's a real scroll then should be easy to fog all the eggs but still show the scroll. wink.gif

Well, seriously, people's reliance on screenshots surprises me, too... But, since the site is beta, it doesn't work properly yet and a screenshot is the best I can do sad.gif I do hope it is finished soon, though, else the eggs will never manage to get enough views...

See that little word

on the bottom of my post

yeah

You got me lol.

I'm going to be gone for a few hours. :-( Keep me updated!

Guys seriously.....

On my scroll I got the badge O_O

LOOK

har har! Very funny! lol

Guys seriously.....

On my scroll I got the badge O_O

LOOK

aprilfoolz

I don't see it.

There's an "April Foolz" on the bottom.

Edited by rubyshoes

I think it's just an April Fool's joke, but like everyone else I want one of those codes if they exist. Just to see what happens.

D'aww the different colored dino eggs look awesome. XP Maybe they'll stay past April fools day?

Where do you get an invite?

EDIT: It's april 1st? >.> Hmm...

Edited by wmldrive

Where do you get an invite?

It's said it's from people who got an account, though they're probably mods.

I don't think they wanna invite any of us D:

I'm going to PM a mod right away!

EDIT: ohh.. it's probably not real... see the banner? "april fools", it sayz

Edited by wmldrive

Well, seriously, people's reliance on screenshots surprises me, too... But, since the site is beta, it doesn't work properly yet and a screenshot is the best I can do sad.gif I do hope it is finished soon, though, else the eggs will never manage to get enough views...

Well you could post a link to your Dino egg then it will get views rolleyes.gifbiggrin.gif

Some people say they got invites.

But, then why are there still a lot of us who haven't seen DinoCave beyond the register/cave/abanoned page.

Maybe there have been invites, a small number though, to keep it spicy and trick us wink.gif

is anyone here on DinoCave?

i don't care if it's a joke maybe all those sprites will be transferred to DC or something.

D: they don't? I think they might be ping those people that are like, lv. 10 on here with like, a million posts x.x

I hope I get something for giving the email address.

((where are people getting those banners?))

Edited by girlfairy76

Well you could post a link to your Dino egg then it will get views rolleyes.gifbiggrin.gif

EXACTLY my thoughts!!

Eggs need views.

Give us link, so we can hatch your beauties wink.gif

if we do get an invite does it show so on our dragcave page or do we have to keep a look out in our inbox?

Yup,or, like I used to do when I was new on dragon cave, just get the link to your scroll, go to your scroll, and keep refreshing so it gets a lot of views from you.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! ITS FAKE?!?!?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tongue.gif