TJ09

2012-04-01 - Big Announcement

Besides the eggs with less than 2 days left when the site started yesterday in the AP, another suspicious thing is that dinos like black and orange dinos are still on the completed list. Shouldn't they be removed before release?

That doesn't mean I don't want an invite if it does exist. A lot of things just seem fishy.

Edited by wildwindflower

The leetle broccoli is back!!!! That amuses me so much more than "dino cave," to be honest. :'D

Leetle broccoli owns all.

I think it's a hoax but I sent e-mail anyway ~~

>:3

i'm going to put my email in too for it to see if i get a badge or something later on or just a funny joke email.

This. So very much this. xd.png (Also looking for easter eggs on the site like trying to make it spit out interesting error messages... but sadly, trying to (for example) use tadejuih as an invite code didn't react any differently yet. xd.png)

Screenshot, screenshot... Here it is, but don't bug me for invites - I ran out  dry.gif 

user posted image

How about an actual link instead of screenshots, oh mighty DinoCave users? biggrin.gif

If it's a real scroll then should be easy to fog all the eggs but still show the scroll. wink.gif

Now my guinea pigs are squeaking at me like, "HEY! Don't do it! That site's a trap!"

I still didn't care. :3

I came looking for the april fools joke and I think I found it....if it is real invite plz

What's all this kerfuffle about invites? Is this implying some people have actually got the email or have got on this thing, or is it like an offshoot joke?

So many layers... We have to go deeper... DINOCEPTION!

The links next to under the logo. If you ARE telling the truth, who have you sent invites too? I would like to ask one of them >:3

Links under the logo are different 'cause I'm logged in o_O

What, so that you'd bug them? unsure.gif

Lol I typed in the email x3 it's either I get an invite code from a dino cave person, or I has to wait. ((me no like no 2!)) maybe we do get a badge o.e

I signed up for an invite so I can get the email saying "April Fools!" later xd.png

Wouldn't be a bad idea, though...

Ok. The thing is prank. I have absolute proof. You can PM me for it if you'd like but I thought posting it in the thread was kind of cheap. Good one TJ, and I like the picture of the sign.

Edit: Some people don't think my proof is absolute but personally I think it has to be a prank.

Edited by wildwindflower

LOL

If this is real, someone send me a code. rofl

Otherwise, happy April Fool's Day. laugh.gif

Links under the logo are different 'cause I'm logged in o_O

What, so that you'd bug them? unsure.gif

Well, you could ask first.

(Y'know, if this is real.)

Because if it is, the people rise exponentially.

| = One person

|

||||||||||

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

etc.

So everyone who wants an invite could get one if they were given out.

Yea I think we've figured it's a prank by now xd.png Or I sure hope we have. come on guys. I was just wondering if anyone had actually played, and the answer is clearly no xd.png

Ok. The thing is prank. I have absolute proof. You can PM me for it if you'd like but I thought posting it in the thread was kind of cheap

Saying you have 'absolute proof' is just as bad, because you just ruined it if that's true. You might as well spill the beans right here. :/

I really, really want to believe that the site is real, dammit. >_<

Edited by MedievalMystic

Saying you have 'absolute proof' is just as bad, because you just ruined it if that's true.  You might as well spill the beans right here.  :/

I really, really want to believe that the site is real, dammit.  >_<

Not really because you can choose to believe that what I consider absolute proof isn't as some people do.

I could be wrong. I don't think I am.

Edited by wildwindflower

Guys seriously.....

On my scroll I got the badge O_O

LOOK

=scroll spam removed-

aprilfoolz

Edited by rubyshoes

Guys seriously.....

On my scroll I got the badge O_O

LOOK

aprilfoolz