TJ09

2012-04-01 - Big Announcement

Oh I'm up for a good prank so I entered my email address! Guess I should actually open my inbox. tongue.gif

it said you'd get something in a few days, so no rush dry.gif

although I keep checking mine xd.png

I sent in a request for an invitation. Who knows, I didn't win the big lottery the other night, so I might get lucky with this.

Of course, if this an April Fools Day joke, nobody does special events as well as TJ and his team. I tip my hat to them. biggrin.gif

I'd be very happy, even if there is no DinoCave, to get another event badge for my scroll. I just love to see how they've accumulated already. smile.gif

I just signed up because I'm hoping for a badge or a joke email reply. (a little dino egg badge would be awesome)

If this is a hoax, then we all deserve to get a Gold egg on our scrolls as compensation for our misery and disappointment! xd.png Just kidding! smile.gif

Wait a minute...why do we have to enter our Dragon Cave email? ;3

quote from the site where it says to enter your DC address: Users of Dragon Cave will be given priority access; /QUOTE

so if you enter your email from DC that proves you are a user of DC

Edited by Merenwen

... Don't know if TJ is playing with is, or if this is for real.

Oh well. At least I'm going to get a laugh out of this.

Wait a minute...why do we have to enter our Dragon Cave email? ;3

Maybe so that...

We can get our badge and it's lying to us that we get the code faster with our Dragon Cave email!

IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW!

I put my e-mail in anyway but these are things that make me thing it's a prank.

There are ER low time eggs in the AP but the site's only been open for 1 day.

The e-mail link for TJ at the bottom that works on Dragon cave won't work on Dino cave

As someone mentioned before it asks you to agree to terms of registration but there aren't any

On the other hand according to widestat which is a website worth calculator Dinocave.net is rented out for the next year so maybe it's real. I hope it is.

On the other hand according to widestat which is a website worth calculator Dinocave.net is rented out for the next year so maybe it's real. I hope it is.

Somebody mentioned that the minimum time of owning a domain is one year, so that doesn't tell us that much.

quote from the site where it says to enter your DC address: Users of Dragon Cave will be given priority access; /QUOTE

so if you enter your email from DC that proves you are a user of DC

Ah, didn't see that x) Thanks! C:

(Although...I still wonder if it's a joke DDD:)

This seems real, it must be. But TJ said that each Dini cave user can invite 10 people.... Maybe the mods used it up already. I can't believe some people have it!

((checks email used))

Edited by girlfairy76

If it is real, it's more torture than joke...I mean, a few days to get an invite to get in? I'll be certifiable by then. ha ha

Woah, hello!

Kind've new to the party but would love if maybe somebody could invite me :]?

When I saw the thread name I was excited.

Then I was like "Why would he....?"

Then I lol'd

Well, you can't really reserve a domain for only 1 day - a year is the shortest time. smile.gif And no, domains are not expensive. I would totally spend $10 to see the more kneejerk among us RAEG!!!! laugh.gif

Links at the top are wrong and in a different text >:3

What link at the top? And the fonts do go dodgy on me often.. You haven't seen what I get on some Russian pages :/

This is SO COOL!

But does this mean that you won't be able to catch Dinos on Dragon Cave anymore, or is it just that Dino Cave is specifically for dinos and you can still get more dinos on Dragon Cave?

Originally I thought that Dragon Cave would be called Dino Cave for today when I saw it on the first page... xd.png

The leetle broccoli is back!!!! That amuses me so much more than "dino cave," to be honest. :'D

What link at the top? And the fonts do go dodgy on me often.. You haven't seen what I get on some Russian pages :/

The links next to under the logo. If you ARE telling the truth, who have you sent invites too? I would like to ask one of them >:3

The more details you guys add to this,

the less I believe.

Y U DO DIS TO ME

DON'T STOP BELIEVIN'

Plus, this seems AMAZING