TJ09

2012-04-01 - Big Announcement

Sweetness! Can't wait. smile.gif I hope to see it soon. thanks. biggrin.gif

I saw a blueish egg on the abandoned page for Dino Cave. Maybe it is a different type of dino, but I'd have to get an invite code to find out.

But it was not April 1 yet when he announced this, right?

I wonder how to invite?

It is. He announced it at midnight in his timezone, therefore it's April 1 for him.

That said, nice one, TJ! And I hope we might get REAL different dinos out of this, that'd be cool. I hope those aren't just re-colored eggs, though probably. xd.png

Either way, nice. xd.png Hahaha, very nice.

...but if this is real, I'd join for sure. xd.png

I like the colors...I don't know whether to call them festive or not. Happy April Fool's. Would love an invite.

So I think i was just pranked but that seems like a lot of work to go through just to be a joke.. and with the carrot cave we got a badge so im want to think its real...

Has anyone gotten in yet and could invite me? smile.gif

Aw... TJ, why do you torment me so? I would love to make an account on it. T^T

Dinosaurs=Love for me. Especially since you could say I was named after one.

Well I'm assuming this site isn't real since it's April Fool's Day, but on the off chance that it is....

SOMEONE INVITE ME PLEASE!

So I think i was just pranked but that seems like a lot of work to go through just to be a joke

That's the same thing I'm thinking.

I didn't believe it for a second. So... when will there be new dragons added to the cave? And a new bimoe maybe, say tundra, grasslands, steppes, tiaga,? smile.gif

Can someone please PM me with an invite? Of course, not if you don't want to, but aside from dragons, dinosaurs are my second fave creatures. And I want to be among the first for once! smile.gif