TJ09

2012-04-01 - Big Announcement

I'd appreciate an invite code too... after all, dinos are dragons without the wings, no? C:<

Happy April Fools, everybody!

ok, skeptical because of April 1st. dry.gif However, I clicked and it does have a registration page where it's asking you for an invite code. Soooo....IF this is for reals I'd love for an invite code. Please? Pretty please? *with puppy dog eyes and everything* lol

Heh, unless someone was randomly told a code or someone randomly cracks the code, nobody can join. Nice joke, TJ...

o.O dinos. Cool.

T.J. is da man.

I'm a bit suspicious too... Is this real/to stay?

OH MY GOD YOU'RE RIGHT...

It IS April Fools day tomorrow...

TJ, ARE YOU TRICKING US!?

Edited by TheDarkLatias

Please let this be real, please let this be real. I would so love an invite please ^^

^ What she said *is intrigued*

Think about it.

Hundreds of dino sprites... lazy spriters who NEVER make new dragons...

April's fools day...

hhmmm IDK 'bout dis...

BUT if it IS true, then I will really JOIN it. (Noticed that 'every third word capitals' ^^)

EDITEDITEDIT yeah an invite'd be cool

Edited by Bazallan

Lol.....This would actually be a classic joke for today....if it IS a joke. Year of the Dragon, Dinos, and April 1.

Everyone would want a site like this...which makes it as an April Fools joke even funnier - people would be more likely to fall for this. And there is always the hope it's real and would be there tomorrow.....

Totally Classic, TJ!! My hat off to you...

Of course, it being today I cannot totally trust you. ROFL!!

Hey guys, after the URL for Dino Cave type in a / then something random and it shows a picture of a sign that says no riding dinosaurs. xd.png

Like, if this is legit, that would be pretty awesome.

But the thing is... you can't really do a lot with dinosaurs like you can with dragons, because dinosaurs actually existed at one point.

You can do whatever you want with dragons, though, because they aren't real.

I'm going to be skeptical for now, but if this turns out to be true... totally joining.