TJ09

2012-03-28 - IRC is looking for HOps!

Reasons Someone You Choose May Not Be Suitable For Being A HOp

-He turns people into potatoes.

-He makes these things

Portal references aside, I won't apply. I don't really have the time. Too busy reading TVTropes doing schoolwork (shifty eyes)

Plus I'm never on there, and I don't think I'd be too good at the job. So, good luck to everyone else

I will apply also ^^, because I am sitting and chatting in the IRC a lot xd.png.

Plus, I live in a different time zone and somtimes no mod is awake, when the GMT +1's are online.

Edited by Shichibi

Good luck to those who wants to be applyed! I'm not going to have ago cause I'm far too lazyeh x.x

best luck to the applicants smile.gif

I'll not apply as I have no time for such a serious business, also I'm Russian and don't know English so good xd.png

@anyone who can answer me: What form will we receive our notification, if we receive any? *TJ usually just magics a person into being a mod... xd.png*

@anyone who can answer me: What form will we receive our notification, if we receive any? *TJ usually just magics a person into being a mod... xd.png*

You will most likely just magic into a mod. We didn't get any notification when we were chosen, just came on one day and we were.

I might apply, too. Don't know if I have good chances, but it's worth a try, right?

You will most likely just magic into a mod. We didn't get any notification when we were chosen, just came on one day and we were.

Last round of mods was announced in a news topic. Then the mods were given time to adjust to this change before given mod powers. I don't know what the format for chat hops will be, though. :3

*...resists near-overwhelming urge to beg for another IRC responsibility* laugh.gif

Good luck, TJ, finding good half-ops! smile.gif

Edited by pinkgothic

Never used it and not applying but good luck to those that are! *Silently wonders about the capacity of TJ's inbox*

I'm tempted to apply just to mess with him.

Umbre, any forum admin's inbox is infinite unless said admin chooses to shrink it.

Just making sure this isn't forgotten after the excitement of yesterday.

There is still some time to apply to become an IRC hop. The deadline is coming up for April 5th, though, so do be sure to get your apps in on time if you wish to apply. :3

Just making sure this isn't forgotten after the excitement of yesterday.

There is still some time to apply to become an IRC hop. The deadline is coming up for April 5th, though, so do be sure to get your apps in on time if you wish to apply. :3

Do you pm TJ about it?

Do you pm TJ about it?

All the information about applying is in the first post:

To apply, send me [TJ] a PM explaining why you think you'd be a good choice. Listing past experience with IRC is a good idea, too.

So, yes, PM TJ to apply.

If you have any questions about applying, now is a good time to clear them up. :3