Nanashi

The Light in The Shadows OoC

@ glasses

Im going to see if Xarria replies before we continue. If she doesn't by tomorrow night, I will just continue on.

I believe she is away, but can't remember exactly, I'll PM her but I still would like to wait,, ya know?

Hey guys, I forgot to tell you a while ago that I'm taking a break from this RP until something interesting happens in it. Let me know if its Black Moon related, alright?

SO SORRY!! Didn't I tell you guys...? I'm in California fer four more weeks and don't get much internet access... I thought I told you, Sorry!!!

Username:BlueBirdSky

Name: Boulon de Tounerre du Feu ((That's French for "Thunder Bolt of Fire))

Age(Mature, hatchling, egg, adult, ect.) :

Type of Dragon: Thunder, but people think he has some Black and/or Hellfire Wyvern in him.

Powers: Boulon is an excellent fighter, and very good at building things. He wears sharp-edged steel extensions on his claws, which he keeps charged up with electricity. One good hit with these will send a normal dragon running for the hills crying for mommy.

However, despite his enormous size, he is very poor at defending himself. It is VERY easy to sneak up on and hit him; if you do this to him he will become extremely angry and will break out into a rage, before flying away and tending to whatever wounds he may have.

Looks: Looks like a normal Thunder from a distance, but up close is four times the size of a normal dragon. He also has a few scattered black scales and markings.

History: No one really knows Boulon's exact origins, or who his parents are, as he was abandoned when his egg was laid, and a human tried to carrry the egg, but didn't get more than a hundred yards before deciding it wasn't worth the effort to carry. However, we do know this: When he was a young hatchling, all the other hatchies were terrified of him. He decided to put that to use and teach himself how to fight; he managed to find an old Red dragon to teach him. That old Red was as much of a father as Boulon ever had, but he died before Boulon was a fully grown adult. By the time he was a mature hatchling, most thought he was a full-grown dragon. At this point, he rescued two young Thunder hatchlings and one Electric Dragon egg, and wound up with a few adopted "children". He has raised them lovingly, despite his temperament. All three of his "children" are excellent fighters, and will often be seen sparring with their father.

((Apps for the children coming later.))

Clan or loner(What clan?) : Loner, but sides with White Shadow when he wants to fight.

Other: Both, Ladies first.

Username:BlueBirdSky

Name: Boulon de Tounerre du Feu ((That's French for "Thunder Bolt of Fire))

Age(Mature, hatchling, egg, adult, ect.) :

Type of Dragon: Thunder, but people think he has some Black and/or Hellfire Wyvern in him.

Powers: Boulon is an excellent fighter, and very good at building things. He wears sharp-edged steel extensions on his claws, which he keeps charged up with electricity. One good hit with these will send a normal dragon running for the hills crying for mommy.

However, despite his enormous size, he is very poor at defending himself. It is VERY easy to sneak up on and hit him; if you do this to him he will become extremely angry and will break out into a rage, before flying away and tending to whatever wounds he may have.

Looks: Looks like a normal Thunder from a distance, but up close is four times the size of a normal dragon. He also has a few scattered black scales and markings.

History: No one really knows Boulon's exact origins, or who his parents are, as he was abandoned when his egg was laid, and a human tried to carrry the egg, but didn't get more than a hundred yards before deciding it wasn't worth the effort to carry. However, we do know this: When he was a young hatchling, all the other hatchies were terrified of him. He decided to put that to use and teach himself how to fight; he managed to find an old Red dragon to teach him. That old Red was as much of a father as Boulon ever had, but he died before Boulon was a fully grown adult. By the time he was a mature hatchling, most thought he was a full-grown dragon. At this point, he rescued two young Thunder hatchlings and one Electric Dragon egg, and wound up with a few adopted "children". He has raised them lovingly, despite his temperament. All three of his "children" are excellent fighters, and will often be seen sparring with their father.

((Apps for the children coming later.))

Clan or loner(What clan?) : Loner, but sides with White Shadow when he wants to fight.

Other: Both, Ladies first.

Would you mind giving him a nickname? It's a really long name. Otherwise, accepted!

Username: DayGloryNightGlory

Name: Daisy

Age(Mature, hatchling, egg, adult, ect.) : Mature Hatchling, almost an adult.

Type of Dragon: Pillow Dragon

Powers: None, really.

Looks: Just your everyday Pillow Dragon, but a bit chubby and with several scars all over her body. Most can't be seen though; her fur gets in the way.

History: No one knows much about Daisy's past, and the few who know about it still keep it a secret. What is known to most, however, is that she was hatched in and was, for a time, part of Night Wind, before she ran off.

Clan or loner(What clan?) : White Shadow, though she spends a good chunk of time wandering around looking for stuff to eat.

Other: Ladies first! I'd have to say both- Daisy is usually pretty kind, but when forced to fight she's surprisingly fierce.

Oh, and she's afraid of heights and almost never flies. Says she's too heavy.

Edited by DayGloryNightGlory

Here's two for me.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Username: IceFyr1928

Name: Teiren

Type of Dragon: Royal Blue

Powers: that of Water, in all of its forms.

Looks: Teiren is long and thin. She has deep blue scales, with some ligher ones mixed in. Her wings, which are light blue with dark blue veins, are reasonably large compared to her sleek frame. Teiren has large, elf like ears, and a pair of straight horns. She usually keeps her sharp talons out, and constantly polishes them with her long, serpentine tounge.

History: Teiren was born into the clan that she now is in, Black Moon. She be lives differently than her leader, however, and tends to disobey orders. Teiren is free-spirited, and loves flying. She is generally accepting, and only attacks in response to one.

Clan: Black Moon

Other: Teiren can breath water in its liquid form. It turns into a thick spray as it exits, soaking anything that she aims at.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Username: IceFyr1928

Name: Shyk (pronounced sh-eye-ke)

Type of Dragon: Black Marrow

Powers: Ability to shape shift, and read the aura of those near him. (General feelings that aren't immediately prominent)

Looks: Shyk is large and muscular, with a skull-like design on his head. He has pure white claws and horns, which are curled. His teeth are quite large, as well as intimidating. He is covered in pitch black scales, but can change his appearance to that of any dragon that he has come in contact with. He has four large spikes near the end of his tail, which he uses as a weapon. His wings are the same shade of black as his scales, making them near invisible when he folds them against himself. His body is also covered with red highlights that seem to change shade based on the time of day.

History: Shyk, was born from an abandoned egg, and grew up in the wild. He hunted his own food, sometimes killing other dragons. One day, he observed a battle between the Clan Leaders, and resolved to become stronger than them all. He stayed out of a clan for many moons, only joining the White Shadow because of a death threat. He is against the idea of a younger female dragon leading, but he follows orders well. Shyk sometimes protests, but these are quickly put down by either the clan leader, or another powerful dragon.

Clan or loner: loner, alligences to White Shadow

Other: Shyk is colorblind, and sees everything in shades of grey, except for Auras. These change color with mood changes. This ability makes it near impossible to sneak up on him, as he can see auras through material that hides a dragon from sight.

Noticed that the SU requirements are much lower than that of PC. Different Forum, Different Rules, I guess...

Edited by IceFyr1928

All are accepted! Hopefully you guys can help bring life into the RP... Kinda...

Mind elaborating on this new dragon? Type, abilities, appearance... not a complete SU, but just the immediately important info.

Um, her form's on the first page, at the bottom of all of my forms. The half-vampire White dragon named Syra.

Username: seacatsmew

Name: Syra

Age(Mature, hatchling, egg, adult, ect.) : Adult

Type of Dragon: Half Vampire dragon, half White dragon.

Powers: She can tell when someone will die, she can heal as much as any other white, she has a dark aura that you can barely tell the color from.

Looks: She looks like your normal White dragon, but her teeth are fangs, and her eyes are black instead of blue.

History: She was wandering when she saw black liquid. She thought it was some sort of potion so she tried some. She was only a mature hatchling back then, almost an adult. She became a half-vampire. Sombra still accepted her, because she needed a healer, and because she was truthfully kind. The next day she grew up.

Clan or loner(What clan?) : White Shadow

Other: Good. Every night she goes out and hunts for weak animals who won't survive the night due to injuries, or age, and takes their blood.

Look at the BOTTOM OF THE FIRST QUOTE. If it isn't there, either you aren't looking hard enough, or there's an issue with someone's computer...

Nah, I keep all of one's forms in one quote.

Wow, I'm lazy. I haven't added any forms up there for a while.

Yes, i noticed that too.

Future Plans for Teiren:

I'm going to have her become a half-vampire, and join nyght. Maybe get a relationship going with him?

(Grrr... Spoiler code doesn't work here)

Edited by IceFyr1928

I'm thinking of making a loner Black Marrow named Estrella.

For some reason, all of my dragons(Besides Syra and Mystness. And Nyght) have Spanish/Latin names.

Sombra means Shadow in Spanish.

Tenebrae means Darkness in Latin.

Estrella(To be made later) means Star in Spanish.

Oscuro means Dark in Spanish.

Hmm. I had to use Translators for this.

Also, okay. I edited Nyght's form, because I mixed up him and Oscuro for the evil thing. Now they're both evil.

Username: FoxxyFearyn

Name: Fearyn

Age(Mature, hatchling, egg, adult, ect.): Mature

Type of Dragon: Black Marrow

Powers: She doesn't really have a power, unless you count how deadly she is in a fight.

Looks: She looks like your typical Marrow, only her eyes are a piercing yellow and her wings have been tears and rips.

History: Fearyn hatched in the mountains with not a soul around to care for her. She mananged to survive alone, though her 3 siblings died off. She made her way to the territory of the Clans, and since then, she's been a wanted loner because of the trouble she causes.

Clan or loner(What clan?): Loner

Other: Ladies first! Both

*Throws stack of forms at* Read all the forms! They're really alike! Both have yellow eyes, both were abandoned as eggs, both survived alone, both are female, both are loners!! Only Estrella is, overall, brighter. And she glows.