Nanashi

The Light in The Shadows OoC

Seacatsmew,you should come here quicker laugh.gif .We come to this Rp VERY OFTEN.

tongue.gif You will see when you read the RP.ITS FULL OF ME AND SOILEDLOVE'S POSTS blink.gif

I just think I'll make another one, too!

Username: greenglassesgal

Name:Icefire

Age(Mature, hatchling, egg, adult, ect.) : Mature hatchling

Type of Dragon:hellfire wyvern, but is half ice dragon

Powers:smart and witty and can think on the spot. When enraged, can spew out jets of fire and a special kind of freezing flame that has a freezing effect instead of a burning one.

Looks:Like a mature female hellfire wyvern hatchling, except the very tips of her wings are white

History: Her mother (who was a hellfire) was a loving parent, but unfortunately passed away in an accident. Her father (who was an ice dragon) had always ignored her because he wanted an ice dragon child instead. As soon as her mother died, he had abandoned her.

Clan or loner(What clan?) : loner for now, still trying to figure out which clan to join

Other:Ladies first. Carefree and happy almost all the time, but sometimes snaps and flies into a destructive rage. Luckily, she doesn't get angry too often.

*runs in and trips, falling head first* So many people... I'm really glad I have a helper... Thank you, girlfairy! Now, let me put all of these forms on the accepted form list...

Wow, girlfairy is so awesome, she's helping a whole bunch of people.

Wow, girlfairy is so awesome, she's helping a whole bunch of people.

I'm just saying accepted :3 I just look at 'others' and see if it has the stuff :3

I also wanna help, i'm free normally and my mum is very slack with me

Well, you'll have to wait a while. And SO MANY FORMS! *headdesk*

Doin' it anyways..

Username:Shur'turgal

Name: Arcelia

Age(Mature, hatchling, egg, adult, ect.) : Mature hatchling ( so like 20 ish..)

Type of Dragon: Golden Wyvern

Powers: Speed and agility in the air, as well as on the ground. High Endurance, very keen eyesight and hearing.

Looks: Massive wingspan, and deep sapphire eyes that have threads of gold in them. Other than that looks like a normal golden wyvern, she also has patterns etched into her head spikes.

History: Arcelia hatched alone and abandoned, she is kind hearted but only if you can get through her rough exterior. She is good at hiding her emotions but is normally extremely fierce. She has grown up alone and only as her instincts to go by, and what she has taught herself. Overall she is not a good enemy, but if you have her on your side then you are sure to prevail.

Clan or loner(What clan?) : Loner

Other: Uhm, frequently watches the clans and learns from them. She wants to be good but has a lot of evil inside her. Might join a clan later on.

GF, he's missing something in Others. The pass. Re-read the rules, Shur'turgal.

GF, he's missing something in Others. The pass. Re-read the rules, Shur'turgal.

Username:Shur'turgal

Name: Arcelia

Age(Mature, hatchling, egg, adult, ect.) : Mature hatchling ( so like 20 ish..)

Type of Dragon: Golden Wyvern

Powers: Speed and agility in the air, as well as on the ground. High Endurance, very keen eyesight and hearing.

Looks: Massive wingspan, and deep sapphire eyes that have threads of gold in them. Other than that looks like a normal golden wyvern, she also has patterns etched into her head spikes.

History: Arcelia hatched alone and abandoned, she is kind hearted but only if you can get through her rough exterior. She is good at hiding her emotions but is normally extremely fierce. She has grown up alone and only as her instincts to go by, and what she has taught herself. Overall she is not a good enemy, but if you have her on your side then you are sure to prevail.

Clan or loner(What clan?) : Loner

Other: Uhm, frequently watches the clans and learns from them. She wants to be good but has a lot of evil inside her. Might join a clan later on. Ladies First

I am a girl.. just sayin. Was I missing the 'Ladies First' thing or was it something else?

It's just a thing I made, now I seriously need to put all of the forms up.

Sorry I didn't reply at all today I was really busy and I am about to sleep, I should reply tomorrow though. Don't let anything else major happen without me !!!