Dawnwing

Kid Icarus: Uprising

Thanks for the link, Steamrider. I'll have to do that.

I finally called Nintendo today since my Club Nintendo cards still haven't arrived (it's been 15 days since I ordered, 13 days since I got the email saying they've been shipped.) He said it says I've recieved them, and obviously I didn't, so I'm getting 'em sent again. This time he sent it to be sent by UPS, so they can track it - such a tiny little package. xd.png

Amusing/awesome fact: Instead of annoying elevator music when you're on hold, Nintendo plays the soundtrack of Ocarina of Time.

Beat the story a couple days ago. Now I'm working on the treasure hunts, the "beat this level with claws at intensity 6 or higher" and that stuff.

Edited by Dawnwing

I use a Hewdraw (how's it spelled again?) Club, 272 with Confusion for multiplayer. It's BEASTLY!!!!!

Edited by PieMaster

Clubs are beasts indeed.

I'm too impatient for them though. I love the quick hitting things even though they don't do as much damage.

I've been trying to make a good melee stat weapon with poison or confusion on it. Gotta play more to fuse more.

I kind of want to call nintedo service now... I got my cards in the mail a couple days ago. I was so worried my mom would rip them up if she got to them first thinking it was a credit card offer or something.

We all should consider a Dragcave online battle, would be cool.

AR CARD links:

http://www.1up.com/games/nintendo3ds/kid-icarus-uprising/

http://www.megapirateninjas.com/2012/03/63...d-pictures.html

Metroid card:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-dKFdryJGuFg/T3gb..._Bros_Samus.png

http://www.megapirateninjas.com/2012/04/ki...card-packs.html

And check Ebay! People post images of what they sell.

I use a 332 Viper Blade. Viper is my favourite weapon. So happy when I saw this on sale (half price = 73500)

FYI Doing Intesity 9 on Chapter 1 gets you 8,000 hearts. Using heart booster on select groups of monsters boosts that total to 13,000.

Did anyone consider that Dark Lord Gaol might be a parody on the fact she is a girl?

Edited by Ashywolf

Soooo what do these ar cards actually do? I've scanned 187 of them into my DS, and beyond giving me hearts and idols(what do idols do?) I really don't know what they do.

I've gotten the impression that they don't actually do anything.

The scans are great for getting hearts though...

Got the game about a week ago, it's really enjoyable. Plus Icarus is just awesome. =)

Edited by Chrissty Strathmoore

Well, you can set two of them on the table facing each other, and they can battle each other. It's kinda neat, but hard to get the light good enough to see the cards well. Mostly though they're good for hearts and idols.

@Ashywolf: Those Metroid links were April Fools. xd.png

Edited by Dawnwing

>_______> WHY DID I FUSE MY HEWDrAW CLUB?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I now have this stupid cannon that's not nearly as powerful, despite its stats. Goodbye, 1st place in together mode...

:c

Must... Save... Hearts...

Anyone have really fast ways to earn them?

Edited by PieMaster

^ Aww, that stinks. I don't know what I'd do if I fused my Darkness Bow. I wish there were an option to hide the ones you don't want to fuse...

The best thing I can suggest is playing chapter 1 as high as you can (9.0 if possible), and use the power that gets you more hearts. Scanning those cards at Steamrider's link may help too since you get 100 hearts each time you scan a new one.

My cards finally arrived in the mail yesterday. 15 days after they were shipped. (Club Nintendo says it should take 4-8). I had even called them and they ordered me a replacement, which is still on the way! I don't think you can cancel after they ship, though, so I'll just give 'em to a friend that has the game.

Has anyone seen the offering option in the vault? Does it do anything or is it just a total waste of hearts?

Has anyone seen the offering option in the vault? Does it do anything or is it just a total waste of hearts?

Answer from the internet

It really does nothing. Across the Internet, people have donated 999,999 hearts to Palutena and the only thing it verifiably does is make her walk closer.

Thanks for the answer. ^u^

That sucks. I honestly thought it might have done SOMETHING. I already put 40,000 hearts into it...

One of the Treasure Hunt things is to offer a certain number, I'm pretty sure I remember reading that today going through all of them. Can't remember how many though.

Did you know: If you sit on the The End screen for a while (a few minutes), Hades starts talking. He thanks you for playing the game and stuff and pretends to delete your save file.

Edited by Dawnwing

Does anyone know whether or not Nintendo will eventually sell AR cards? Not for Kid Icarus only, but other things as well. I always thought it would be cool if Pokemon cards started having random AR cards in their decks to be used with the 3D Pokedex. Opps, got off subject, KID ICARUS ROCKS! Don't have it yet, but seen pics and footage and can't wait to get a copy.

Kid Icarus, at least, it sounds like they will.

"Local Retailers/Gatherings

After launch, check with your local retailers to find Nintendo representatives and receive AR Card packs. This offer is subject to availability."

No, i dont have the game yet, im going to get the game. From what i've heard from friends and family its a great game, and after watching the trailers on my 3DS, I've got to get the game sometime this week (before spring break ends.)

I love this game so far! I'm only on Chapter 14 though.

For some reason, I actually got 11 AR cards instead of 6. 5 in the outer box and 6 in the case. So idk.

I only got five as far as I'm aware O.O

For some reason, I actually got 11 AR cards instead of 6. 5 in the outer box and 6 in the case. So idk.

Wow, I've never heard of that happening! Lucky!

I just got the six in the box, one from Nintendo Power from the library, all three from Nintendo Power because I bought a copy at the store, three from Club Nintendo, and I'll be getting the same three from Club Nintendo because we'd thought my first ones got lost in the mail (13 days after they got shipped they hadn't arrived). So a total of 16, but since four are doubles I'll probably give em to my friend.

I'm at chapter 19 or so now. The plot is really crazy but I love this game so much! It's nice to have an interesting Kid Icarus game to play now. I never got to play the other two in the series.

Anyone else discover the first person view? xd.png I accidentally discovered it last chapter. Still trying to figure out how exactly I did it. I think it has to do something with double clicking the touch screen...

I discovered it a long time ago and freaked out when it happened trying to get it back. I discovered it in Chapter 4 when i was sneaking past the reapers so getting caught by it when it happened didn't help either.

there are two ways to go into first person view.

the first is to double tap the touch screen, its good for sniping.

the second is to press X, if you press X it STAYS in first person view. untill you press X again