PeachSapling

Dove Pins OOC

Ianthe figured that since the pins were found with them when they were adopted, she would get both answers by asking about the pin. She's not exactly the best at communicating things and prefers to talk as little as possible.

Did the kids just start a fire in an enclosed space? xd.png

I burn paper for fun sometimes, and nothing's happened yet. I'm more worried about what the teacher will do when she comes and gets them and sees that they've ripped pages out of several books to burn.

xd.png They did. Aren't they so smart?

Eh, they're in the basement, covered in cobwebs. Were they actually going to use them at all?

Well, seeing as the teachers apparently really hate the kids, they're probably going to flip out and issue more punishments for destroying school property and almost burning the whole building down.

xd.png Oh, Dove Children... What have you gotten yourselves into?

Peach, I hope it's okay, us just adding stuff into these boxes. Is there supposed to be anything specific in there?

Edited by Silver_Voices

Nah, it's fine if you add stuff to the boxes. I didn't plan on anything being in those things.

I may or may not like writing the reaction of the teachers. I admit, I think my heart is made out of sunshine and rainbows. I think you can now tell how nice I am IRL. xd.png

Is there still a spot open? I have another char I'd be interested in making. tongue.gif

Yup! Three, though I'd like to reserve one if I can. I take a ridiculous amount of time to come up with characters. Especially names.

I'm working on the CS for my second character, I hope it's okay to claim a reservation for one of the three spots available for a second charrie?

"Dove Children" Character sheet:

Username: Thegreenrobby

Character name: Skyne Nopree

Looks: Very tall for his age, about 5'6. His eyes are a low green, with a hint of hazel. His hair is reddish, with streaks of brown.

Power: Can reverse time, but only minor events. Only he will remember reversing time, unless he touches someone when he activates that power. The longer he spends using this power, rewinding, the more ill effects come upon him.

<5 seconds: No effect.

5-15 seconds: Coughs, last about a minute.

15-20 seconds: Stomach cramps.

20-30 seconds: That... vomity feeling, will likely actually vomit. Hair starts to turn grey.

30+: Fatal effects.

Using this power multiple times in a row may also stack the time.

Dislikes:

Personality:

Past Life:

Other:

Not at all finished. Look over what I currently have and put some opinion into it.

Question, so, for the time thing. Is 30 seconds only 30 seconds back in time? ORRRRR Is he able to go back in time per several years or etc. and time moves at impossible speed so that each time he time travels going further back takes a few 'seconds' longer?

OMGTHATSSOAWESOMEILOVEHISPOWERTHATSSOGENIUS<3

Edited by Silver_Voices

Yeah I agree with Chasilin. Is it the # of seconds back in time, or is it the time he uses the power? Like, 1 hour goes past by every second he uses it? Or, 1 second goes back on time?

Hey, Chas. What's your character's power? Since I'm probably going to be the last one to finish my character, I don't want to accidentally repeat stuff.

Well, actually, I'm still working on it. You see, this is Micah and I'm trying to figure out a good power for someone like him. Strong silent type, mysterious and a loner with random acts and a hidden side that spontaneously reveals itself when triggered by different things. Chivalrous and honor bound but ruthless and best left with his feathers unruffled. He hides his dove pin because it's extremely immaculate v.v'''

I was thinking of anything along the lines of invisibility coupled with his ninja skizzles (he's got epic reflexes by nature) or perhaps something like having some special ability only when the moon shines on his blade (which he is never separated from.)

In other words, feel totally free to chose what ever power you like for your character, mine is still under development and I do not, under any circumstance, want to hold you back.^-^

Edited by Chasilin

((Sorry to Double Post))

Username:Chasilin

Character name: Micah (no last name known but called Mystery Micah)

Looks:His Appearance (The purple is Aubergine ;P)

Power: His power is extreme speed, he can move faster than one millionth of a second giving the illusion that he can become invisible. His natural reflexes are already top notch and he rarely uses his powers except for when absolutely necessary. He prefers to rely on his own strengths when ever possible but even he knows that sometimes it isn't enough.

Limit ((What Limit is to your power?)): Moving too quickly for too long burns out his shoes far too quickly so he often goes barefooted and his body is accustomed to the immense speed. However, if he moves too quickly or in one space too long there is a fat chance he could damage his surroundings. Moving faster than one millionth of a second in a small area causes the air to heat up from the friction of molecules and can cause static electricity, this hurts him more than anything else due to the sword he often wields whenever using his power.

Dislikes: Unkown but it's also a general feel you get from him that he's best left undisturbed and is hard to approach.

Personality: Strong, silent type, mysterious and a loner with random acts of kindness revealing his personally honor code which he strictly abides by and a hidden side that spontaneously reveals itself when triggered by different things. Chivalrous and honor bound but ruthless and best left with his feathers unruffled. He hides his dove pin because it's extremely immaculate and gets extremely irritated just from the sight of it but even so he feels an odd attachment to it and has never gotten rid of it.

Past Life: He has no recollection of his history, since he was the age of 6 he's lived and struggled to survive off of left overs and droppings from food wastes. He fought hard until he was 8 when life became easier. He was accepted into a poor foster care and he ate and lived there but he slept outside on the roof most times and practiced sword fighting having seen it once between two men in a town once in passing. When he came to be close to 15 the man, husband to the foster care owner, gave him a real blade, it was a fine specimen and Micah has never let it leave his side since the old man passed away from a robbery gone wrong. He has incredible reflexes and is a truly deadly force, he moves gracefully and it only seems to enhance how frightening he can be but he's about as smart book-wise as a tree stump. He's got common sense and street smarts but little more than that and he has little interest in becoming a prince but was sent off to learn manners and properly study since he'd become even more recluse since the old man died and the foster woman couldn't bear it anymore.

Other: Dove Pins Are Epic!!

((Re Submitting Marie's Form as per discussed with Peach I've revamped her ability.....and come to an agreement with Peach))

Username: Chasilin

Character name:Evelynn-Marie Roy de Rives ((Marie))

Looks:Her Appearance

Power: The ability to communicate to all living things including mute or deaf human beings or those that speak a different language. For such a socially inept person, her ability is quite confounding but since the deepest thing held in her heart is the want to communicate efficiently it became her power and it's quite a useful one. One of the creepy things though, is having the power to communicate beyond the corporeal realm, yeap, ghosts. ((Will come in handy if anyone dies prematurely x3)

Limit ((What Limit is to your power?)): There is no real limit apart from being unable to communicate to something that can not communicate in some form or another or if it is not some kind of life form.

Likes: Animals, being immersed in nature, reading books about animals or basically anything she takes an interest to. She enjoys learning new ways to heal and tend to animals and ways to make them happy. She loves to wear brown, earthy colors or colors that are inconspicuous like tans and blacks.

Dislikes:Arrogance, impatience (though she can be herself sometimes) hypocrisy, animal abuse, nature abuse, animal extinction or the over abuse of food production. She also doesn't like being the center of attention or being touched by anything but animals and plants.

Personality:She's quiet and to herself though she's got some unexpectedly strong points. She's unafraid to stand up for something she feels strongly for and she's honest to a fault; it gets her in trouble quite often. She's especially shy around people her own age but she can handle children and adults far better. She is terrible at taking the initiative and has to be asked/told/invited to do something before she does it. Otherwise she'll keep her personal wants to herself. She's not selfish openly but she has selfish thoughts, when she does, she mental beats herself for it. She does this whenever she thinks anything that's negative. Since she doesn't like to think about things and prefers to live in the moment than think about the past or the future she's often caught staring at nothing, lost in an empty void of absorbing what's around her. She could stay like this for hours and not a single thought will cross her mind. She prefers quiet places to loud noisy ones, she's claustrophobic but is good at working through crowds efficiently. She's a hard worker and likes to keep things neat for a while before giving up and letting things be as they may. She's an extreme contradiction.

Past Life:She lived on a large farm surrounded by livestock who loved a good conversation during chore time. She was always eager to help on the farm and the lovely elderly couple who took care of her doted on her. They were a happy family but once Elizah passed away, Rodger was never the same...he soon passed away but not before naming her heir to his livings and sending her off to the school to learn to be a princess. She'd always been their princess and Elizah had dreamed of being able to send Marie there, but she passed away before then. Now, the ranch is manned by temp workers who live in it and keep it tended while she is away.

Other: Do I know to put it again since this form has already been accepted before?

Edited by Chasilin