PeachSapling

Dove Pins OOC

sorry, got confused

"Dove Children" Character sheet:

Username: WinterWhisperz

Character name: Jaxon, but goes by Jax

Looks: Short shaggy dark brown hair and blazing blue eyes, slightly muscular build, has a strap of leather wrapped around his wrist that he carrys the dove pin on, has oddly cool skin

Power: hydrokinesis

Likes: Swimming, people, drawing, animals, nature, being around water and being cold, loves stormy weather

Dislikes: Not getting what he wants, school, boring people (teachers)

Personality: A wild card, loves being around people and being the center of attention, not really bothered by much, just wants to have a good time, but is a good guy deep down, and is suprizingly responsable when he wants to be

Past Life: Taken from the river by a relatively young couple, who was very open with him about where he came from. They were the 'parents' that were friends and he was their 'practice child, and he prepared them for their other children that came afew years after he was taken in. A boy and a girl, and the girl hated Jax. She made sure he knew it too, and tho they never admitted it, their parents favored their daughter, and Jax would end up in trouble for the things the girl would do, so Jax started sneeking out, often accompanied by his brother, to the very river Jax was pulled from, theyd spend hours playing there, and it became the place to be all up until their parents learned of this school for princes and princesses, and there was no doubt in their mind that he was going, as much as he hated the thought.

Other: Dove Pins are epic!!!

I like him! He's going to be fun to play. When/if/when ;D Peach approves him, how would you go about introducing him?

I like him! He's going to be fun to play. When/if/when ;D Peach approves him, how would you go about introducing him?

Yeah. School is already about halfway through the day, so maybe he just shows up late?

And...

YAY! ANOTHER BOY CHARI!

Edited by thegreenrobby

and it became the place to be all up until their parents learned of this school for princes and princesses

...What?

The sentence it's in is also a super run-on sentence. You might want to split it up a bit.

And to what extent can he control water? Is it just liquid water, or ice and steam too? Can he brutally kill someone by removing all the water from their body? Oh cod I am way too interested in this power.

Woah, I'm not the only one to think of grotesque stuff like that. I thought of him making his blood boil, literally, and the person burns from the inside out.

*shudders and goes to calm down after getting mental images* Yeesh... I wouldn't want to be in a fight up against him.

*shudders and goes to calm down after getting mental images* Yeesh... I wouldn't want to be in a fight up against him.

Of course, though, Robby could likely do the same if he really felt like it. Just telekenize the blood. Make it seep out...

*Shudders*

Telekinesis is honestly really overpowered if you think about it. You can just rip a guy's limb out(or, you know, CUT OFF BLOOD FLOW TO HIS HEAD) by thinking about it. Ianthe could technically shove her hand into a guy's head and crush their brain if she wanted to. There's room for abuse in every power.

Well, you heard my description of it, right?

'Can only lift small things, but can life bigger as he practices.'

I paraphrased, not actually gonna quote it.

How about I limit that power to a point. How about he can only lift solid matter, and only one piece at a time?

Telekinesis is honestly really overpowered if you think about it. You can just rip a guy's limb out(or, you know, CUT OFF BLOOD FLOW TO HIS HEAD) by thinking about it. Ianthe could technically shove her hand into a guy's head and crush their brain if she wanted to. There's room for abuse in every power.

It depends on the strength of the person. My guess is that if a young char did that, she/he would end up knocking themselves out or even killing themselves from using more energy then they have.

Yeah, and Sawyer should only be able to be an animal for roughly thirty minutes.

Dark manipulation is a very strong too but Adriana is still a young child so she could not use it too much or she would fall unconscious. This usually goes for all powers. xP

What I'm saying is that these restrictions have to be put into place to prevent misuse. Ianthe can't go solid while inside another object, so she can't telefrag people. Sawyer can still turn into a bug, fly into someone's mouth, then transform into something huge and make their head explode. We're just discussing creative ways of killing people with powers. We're not going to actually do that in the RP.

I guess we are waiting for Peach?

Also, Peach, if you read this, I highly suggest that you add something small to CS forms.

Weaknesses.

As discussed above, some powers can be totally abused. You should put a sub-part under the power explaining it's limitations.

Edited by thegreenrobby

Or, y'know, just tell them to put more information about their powers instead of just putting what it is. Including limitations. And yeah, we're waiting for Peach now.

Pray tell, why would the kids even thinking of killing...?

I'mma here! *Looks through last posts.*

From my understanding, you all are talking about limitations on zee powers. So...maybe we could put a "limit" to the powers on the character sheets.

Hm...I dunno about Rachel's limit. Her power is that she can grow plants at the touch of a finger and saying "grow". Any ideas? *shrug*

Edit: You are accepted Winterwhisperz! biggrin.gif

Edited by PeachSapling

They wouldn't! They're twelve years old! This is our last safeguard in case rules fail to make them less overpowered! =D

Post something. Just have the teacher walk them to the dungeon. Srsly just go.

Also I think needing to touch the plant and saying something is already a good enough limitation.

Ok. xd.png

I will have to think of a limitation for Adriana...