Chasilin

Enchantasia OOC

Thing is its owner is gone. I haven't seen anything from chas anywhere. A RP to survive needs its owner to keep things running for a while.

Though since the chars ya had your char meet up with those that are.... very inactive you could edit so that she meets up one of mine? I know I'm still around.

I'm a co-owner, but I'm not as good as upkeeping it up as she is.

She's recently moved, and can only get internet at her local McDonalds.

Soiledlove is accepted. I'm going to edit this post when I approver the other one in a minute or so.

EDIT: Foxfairy is accepted.

Edited by thegreenrobby

Maybe if Gaveor did something activity would pick up? I wouldn't mind picking up her chars while she's away, but that's if she's okay with it. For now I'll just keep moving so Azmodius can reach Robby, maybe it's just assumed that Fidelria and Sen are with him and

I know, she was telling me about the whole McDonalds dealio. I was planning on meeting up with that whole rebel / loner group by gaevors land but I figured if I said I had been watching the whole thing unravel it would be stupid as the dragons there are very observant and have regular patrols. Any idea on how I could do this? or any other places I could appear from? xd.png

If your talking about meeting up with the merconary group there all over the place right now. They got watching posts to keep an eye out for both lands. Mainly there enemy's though, sneaking in is largely a inpossible thing to maintain. You may get into the badlands but is she used to the searing heat and freezing nights? Plus with them in hiding and her not knowing where to hide in those lands.... yeah. though currently she could come across Crusher who's by him self and his tail is visible to those coming up behind him just if you do get his attention be careful that he knows your a friend and not a CO

I need a bit of activity as well. Maybe have Gaevor do something, so it's not a short-term activity span?

I might put some activity into Graevor, but Chasilin and I had some top secret plans to put into action after Whatstheirnames met up with our human characters. (If I didn't accidentally delete the PM during my last clean.)

In the mean time, I'm going to think what I need Graevor to do. Unless, that is, you guys want to do a timeskip. I mean, does anyone else have anything they can do before a timeskip right now?

I don't. We could come out of the time skip so that the humans and dragons meet up.