Chasilin

Enchantasia OOC

Thanks. Just a warning, my phone corrects a lot of what I write, thus the mistakes.

Forum Name: rainface

Name: Mortakai

Age/Age Appearance: Adult dragon, about 58 years old.

DC Dragon: Royal blue

Physical Traits specific/unique to DC Dragon/Human: ((He is a Royal blue dragon.)) He is a very 'normal' dragon, I suppose. He just has bandages on his right front leg from a fight he'd rather forget.

Personality Traits: He can sometimes be a bit curious, which leads to him being a bit nosy at times. He loves flying and swimming rather than running, although he is also decent at jumping. He hates running because he is usually pretty slow unless he puts an enormous amount of effort in it. He is normally very friendly unless he is or has been serious for a while. If so, he usually ignores the person talking to him, or doesn't talk much. When he is mad, he is MAD. You do not want to confront him, or he could really harm you.

Mental Characteristics: He hates it when people repeat themselves over again when arguing. He gets really mad, and can sometimes get harmful.

History When Mortakai was born, his parents were killed, by something he was too young to understand, and now he doesn't remember what it was. He assumed it was Gaevor that had something to do with it, and he swore revenge. Even if it wasn't him, Mortakai still hated his ways and joined the rebellion when he was a teen(Dragon teen? It may not make complete sense...)

Role: Resistance

Other: N/A

Key Word:Awesomesauce.

((Edit: Just finished. Will this do?))

Edited by rainface

Hun, I would accept but there are a few minor issues.

1: You didn't say what Role your character was. Yes, while in fact you had mentioned it, for a proper form I need you to also put it in the proper place.

2: You didn't put the Key Word so I am unsure if you have read the OP or not.

I have something I want to ask: you said that dragons couldn't use weapons. So how come my form was accepted, with the fact he had weapons noted down, and then continued to play along with that, before saying my dragon couldn't have weapons? And also, I can't see what you were thinking. There is only so much a human can cover, so any way it would have been possible to hit the deer. I was under the impression most of the animal was left exposed. If I'm making any sense. I just curious to know the reasoning behind that. :3

Edited by rampaging wyvern

As for your form, that is entirely my fault, without a doubt. I should have noticed that but for some reason it didn't register quite right.

As for the deer, it's small because it's young and not a mature adult (at least, that's how I pictured it because I'm thinking of it as a male and no antlers were ever mentioned...). Sen was standing in front of it and blocking it from view. In order for your dragon to have been able to get passed Sen it would have had to have thrown her to the side or squashed her......>.<''

Edited by Chasilin

((Sorry to double post))

TASKS

Converted Dragons

Converted Dragons are to be ordering around the Common Converts for working on the defense of Gaevor's Kingdoms. Some will be made to remain in the 'kingdom capitol' and others will be sent to the borders to dig trenches as the border line. Several older trenches will prove to be a serious obstacle for your dragons as they must cross them to create new trenches beyond them, expanding their territory. Be wary of the Resistance and Outlaws should you come too close...

Resistance

Those of the Resistance should either be training, concocting battle plans or joining the legion that is preparing to march through Death Day's Pass in order to attempt to infiltrate Gaevor's Rank. They will be feigning betrayal to the Resistance and recognition of Gaevor's power and majesty as their king. It will be a perilous journey and several NPCs will die. If your character is in this legion feel free to roleplay their deaths, how often, how many, the cause and whether it was slow, painful, loud, or silent.

Common Converts

Common Converts should currently be either working themselves to the bone, or making the long trek to the borders. You'll need to RP your character and the condition's it is. You can choose to be doing what you wish such as moving timber, digging ditches, tending for the young, helping the weak, carrying food and various materials, dragging dead bodies to the Hole where all the dead CCs go in a mass tomb. Your character can witness the death of other CCs or their abuse. Your CC can be abused and can even be dragged off to be placed before the Magi Coven for trial by anything like treason to thievery of food in order to stay alive since you're starving.

Humans and Non-Magical Beings

Humans and Non-Magical Beings should currently be trying to survive. Humans and NMBs are more likely thriving for they eat less and are mainly unaffected by Gaevor's Rule unless they strongly feel for one side or the other. They hunt, gather food, forge weapons and can aid either side as informants or spies for they go unnoticed by both parties. You can have double agents, neutrals or other various things and you can control NPC characters like tribes of humans or even animals (Like Sen and her Deer.) If a human happens to run into an exiled dragon NPC or a character it is the fastest way to die for they are no match for the wild, ruthless beasts, starving for a fight and the need to quell their hunger for blood. Be weary because even the Resistance can not help you then.

((Loners are a lot less dangerous than Exiles and Outlaws. The two that are the most dangerous of the three types of unattached dragons are those that have committed a terrible crime to one or both sides and have been sent away by a stroke of mercy by the Magi Coven (since usually they'd be killed) or by the extreme punishment from the Resistance (since usually they'd just be given difficult tasks and chores no one wants or even a food penalty.) Loners are simply dragons that choose to have zero connection to either side. They may sometimes act as Mercenaries but doing so for Gaevor would result in them becoming CDs so it isn't likely.))

Ok, right. So in future, I can drop the weapons, easy enough since he disappeared, so anything could have happened. I'm keeping a close eye on the RP to try and fully understand these things, and if I feel like I know enough I might yet come back :3 Cos it does look like so much fun.

And btw, you are welcome to have him introduced in a way you see fit, like you find him injured, or he attacks again. If you don't mind me coming back. I come on every day to see how it is going :3

Edited by rampaging wyvern

Hun I do not mind at all, you've brought a smile to my face with your words. I'm very happy to know that you are willing to give Enchantasia another chance ;P Feel free to take your time.

Hey, you guys, the further this roleplay goes I thought I might point this little tidbit out to you all.

There is no particular limit on how many characters you have but please, don't over do it. If you can't keep up with your own characters, you'll slow others down and confuse the roleplay too. My recomendation is no more than one per type of available player (non-magical being, rebellion dragon, converted dragon, willful follower of Gaevor dragon).
Edited by Chasilin

I saw a time skip happened for a few chars, how would that affect the others? Or do the others else where continue on like normal?

It wasn't a huge time skip. It was just a skip so that we didn't have to describe walking the not-so-great-distance-but far-enough-to-make-roleplaying-it-boring part so it doesn't affect the others at all ^-^ We time skipped by a couple of days, yes, but since we are humans and don't really affect the dragons, we don't change much. Just focus on your time line and try not to worry to much unless it's something that affects you.

Edited by Chasilin

Hun, I would accept but there are a few minor issues.

1: You didn't say what Role your character was. Yes, while in fact you had mentioned it, for a proper form I need you to also put it in the proper place.

2: You didn't put the Key Word so I am unsure if you have read the OP or not.

I had to leave fast, so I couldn't finish it. I read everything, I just had to leave fast... don't ask. I'll edit it now.

Sounds good! Accepted! Welcome to Enchantasia and please begin roleplaying when ever you like!

Tis added a bit more to my last post.

Though I'm a little confused. Why is a entire force sent to aid Vrashay? He 'was' on a infiltrating mission lol.

I've edited my post, too, to include the Captain dragon speaking to you. You've been sent aid because it is impossible for a dragon alone to make it through Death Day'sPass..without, uh, dying >.> So he's been given support with both valuable dragons and lesser dragons that were most likely on the last of their strikes in their camps and have been sent as basically pack mules. They'll carry extra supplies so that the main dragons of the group will survive. Make no mistake, many of these 'pack mules' will more than likely die due to their smaller food proportions than the others.

lol oh boy. This will catch Vrashay very off guard. Being suddenly in command was not something he had planned lol. Lets see how this flys...

Chas, I'm kinda waiting on you for our part of the roleplay. If you don't want to wake up at once, do a minor timejump.

Robby, I was waiting on you because the White spoke to you and you didn't reply to that....

((Indeed, and please forgive me but I'm going to be a bit of a bully. It's going to be extremely difficult for you to get out of there and I intend to make it as hard as possible but so long as you DO NOT wish to become a Converted, I'm confident that whatever I throw at you, you can skillfully avoid or handle with ease. You'll be required to think on your feet and react accordingly. If you slip up bad enough that you would logically be captured, you can't really avoid being converted at that point. Enjoy ;P -get's ready to start throwing NPCs at you-))

I'm wondering how they 'convert' you. Like is it a spell that creates pain should you disobey or does you char basically lose there mind or....?

The Magi Coven has the ability to magicaly'mark' each of the dragons under Gaevor's control. When a dragon is made to convert the Magi Coven breaks that dragons will to live and keeps that dragon by barganing it's life for a promise to live under Gaevors rule and sumbit to him. It's basically torture in order to brainwash/blackmail them. The leading dragon of the Magi Coven has it's expertise in Spirit agic and thus bind the dragon using a kind of contract or an oath. Once the dragon submits, not only is their will broken but their spirit too. If a dragon tries to risist later on, their soul and their will beginning to renew, the 'magical seal' placed on them by their oath given under their submission wil re-break their will and their soul like a thumb pressing against an ant's back forcing it down without entirely killing it. You feel that push each time to try to think against Gaevor and the more you try to push against that harder it will push back....some dragons go insane.

Oh... reminds me of a RPG called "Age of Connan" you play as a char that had a seal placed on them to do something similar and you some how avoided the controlling part of it and are trying to get the mark off you.

But more or less its breaking the mind by the sounds of it. You lose your char basically by the looks of it either way. Anyway to rescue these 'converted' dragons?