kewithegreat

Blonde vs Brown

I have a medium brown haircolor that gets platinum blonde in the sun. All I gotta do is be outside for an hour... and my hair's blonde. If I have it up in a ponytail even it'll be blonde.

My friend's get a good kick out of it at first (not realizing it does that) but they say it looks really good on me. So does everyone else... and it stays for about four or five days if I stay inside after being outside for an hour. If I continue to be outside, well, it'll stay blonde.

I prefer both... and I fixed a few spelling errors (stupid auto correct)

Edited by Dragonhatchling

I like both, what I don't like is the weird color in between - and this is exactly the one I have xd.png

I don't want to dye my hair though and now in the summer it's a lot blonder than during the winter, I love that.

I have a medium brown haircolor that gets platinum blonde in the sun.  All I gotta do is be outside for an hour... and my hair's blonde.  If I have it up in a ponytail even it'll be blonde.

My friend's get a good kick out of it at first (not realizing it does that) but they say it looks really good on me.  So does everyone else... and it stays for about four or five days if I stay inside after being outside for an hour.  If I continue to be outside, well, it'll stay blonde.

I prefer both... and I fixed a few spelling errors (stupid auto correct)

That sounds impossible, and if it's true you belong in a laboratory being studied by scientists. For one thing, hair cannot be raised that many levels by just the sun in an hour. Most people can only achieve that with bleach and with a huge loss of the structural integrity of the hair from the loss of pigment.

And your hair can't turn from blonde back to brown on its own. Once the hair is bleach by the sun, the pigment never returns unless you dye or stain it because it's dead.

I think it depends on the person's other features. Like; I don't know if I prefer either. xd.png It depends on what the rest of the person's face is like.

I prefer brunettes over blondes. smile.gif I'm black-haired.

i'm brunette, but i like to look at blonde people more than darker haired folks.

but all of my friends and passed significant others had dark hair?? i do not know my own preferences.

red heads are also very nice. but i guess i'll go with darker hair

My hair's naturally black but it's red at the moment, but I find that blonde dude with red beards are more attractive than brown haired dudes. I like black hair too, as long as it's not harsh black.

i honestly like blond hair but then again im blond and there are mostly brunettes in my family the only other blond is my cousin about 10 years older than me

recessive genes for the win?

I have black hair myself, so I wouldn't know from a personal standpoint, but I think I'd prefer brown better overall. There are definitely several people I can think of off the top of my head who would look better blonde though.

I have chestnut hair,and I would look awful with blond hair since I'm a bit tan.

I've always found it really stupid to judge people based on their hair, IT'S HAIR

my normal hair is really dark brown but for the pass 2-3 years my hair has been bleached white/silver (I blame Inuyasha, I've been a big Inuyasha fan since I was a kid)

my family has blonde and dark brown hair in it, my mum started off with white blonde but with each kid her hair got darker

My natural color is brown - darkish brown. I dye it a bit darker occasionally, but I keep it this shade.

As for preference, I don't really care what color people have their hair? Lol, I usually judge them on their personality way before I judge their hair.

Never dyed it, never will. Medium brown color and short. My friends tell me it's a bit darker when it's wet. Obviously I can't tell because I have usual length of hair for a man. *Is awesome*

When it comes to other people, I can fall in love with a guy with any common hair color (that, of course, excludes neon green, pink and so on xd.png). tongue.gif

When it comes to me, I'm a super dark brunette myself and I wouldn't change it for the world. My hair is strong, dense and beautiful the way I see it, and besides, I'd look ridiculous with anything else. laugh.gif

My hair is naturally blonde but i've had a red streak and a pink streak and pink tips against my parents wishes before >_< But since i'm blonde i didn't have to bleach my hair or anything which was nice.

Mines brown but under light it looks more auburn-brown.

But I do like blonde hair, but like, the darker sort of blonde. Not the platinum blonde that comes straight out of a bottle.

Hair colour is hair colour.

I used to be blonde but now I'm pink. tongue.gif

I'd still say blonde though. If I had to go back to a natural color I would chose the lightly bleached blonde I was in between the hair dying steps on becoming pink.

I love brown hair, and I've always preferred it on other people. I can't imagine dying my hair any other color. tongue.gif