kewithegreat

Blonde vs Brown

Extremely common. It's actually uncommon for a blonde's hair to NOT darken with age. That's why celebrities dye it that very light blonde color because it's a symbol of youth or rarity. Nearly everyone with blonde hair as a child end up with dirty blonde or brown hair as an adult.

Oh, I see, but then it's common for any ethnicity? I'm curious now, I've never heard of this xd.png Interesting!

I wish my hair was a shade or two lighter tongue.gif (as I wouldn't look natural with a very light hair)

Edit: I'm really considering to dye my hair white, silver, maybe dark purple or something in the future. (Not with scene hairstyle though!)

Dark brown hair with dark brown eyes is so plain! blink.gif

Bad thing that at the same time I'm afraid of dying my hair. xd.png I guess I'll always be stuck in this dilemma. tongue.gif

Edited by Slytherin7

My hair was blonde when I was really young, then it darkened to medium brown. I usually color it a shade darker, just because it really looks better.

As for what I prefer on other people... I don't really have a preference. Some people look really good with light hair, others dark.

Huh, I never realized my blonde-darkening hair was actually normal! That's pretty cool. I was very blonde as a kid, it got a little more dirty-blonde as I was growing up, and now it's... something in between brown and black. Sort of like a dark brown, I guess.

As for other people, I'm definitely more attracted to brunettes. But red hair can be pretty, too.

I don't really care. Hair is just dead cells xd.png I don't have an preference, any colour is fine.

Of course I love everyone's hair color the way it is. But, if I HAD to choose a favorite, I would go with red-heads. I have black hair and to me, it is sooooo boring. I love red hair because it is pretty much the opposite of what I have. laugh.gif

I have medium-brown hair (milk-chocolate color) with some blond streaks in the front. (natural.)

sounds beautiful smile.gif

I find that blondes are more romantic than brunettes, and brunettes are crazier and more easy going than blondes.

Brunette and proud!

I guess I like darker hair a little more.

Blonde can look quite nice, but it can also look really bad if you don't have the complexion for it. Brown or black hair goes with pretty much everything.

I'm not a fan of pitch black dyed hair or bleached blonde, however.

The artificial black color always made me think the person may have just dunked their head in a vat of crude oil. :x

I have dark brown hair and I'm glad of it! biggrin.gif I would honestly look very weird if I were blonde, though I would honestly have liked to look like the stereotypical, blonde, straight-haired American schoolgirl. Except I'd keep my gray eyes. biggrin.gifwink.gif

Hm, well I'm blonde so I'm really biased, but I like blonde better, I guess. I'm natural blonde, which seems pretty rare by my age. I had strawberry blonde hair when I was born. It became super light blonde a few months later, and got darker as I got older. But now it's stopped getting darker quite a few years ago. Now it's a light golden blonde.

Aesthetically speaking, my favorite hair color is black when paired with green eyes, but with any other eye color I prefer ginger or brown hair. I do not like blonde at all unless it is a dirty blonde... which I can tolerate. I'm probably slightly biased since I was abused by many of my blonde peers when I was in high school.

Well...I like brown hair better than blonde, but I'm biased so...

I have dark brown hair, but it's been kinda bleached by chlorine Dl

When I was really young, I had slightly-dark brown hair. Now it's almost black.

I'm a natural blonde, so I get quite upset by all the media hate that seems to be directed towards people. I'm not some kind of censorkip.gif*y cheerleader who bullies everyone, yet it seems to be what every high school movie shows.

That said, the platinum blonde straight hair with roots showing and orange skin looks absolutely awful.

Personally, I was born blonde, then my hair turned dark brown, and now I have it with blonde highlights because I couldn't decide on a color when I got them. xd.png

It really depends. I mean, personally, I like guys with blond hair and girls with either brown or black hair (although most black-haired people actually just have super dark brown hair). So it really depends.

For myself, I prefer brown hair. I would look absolutely horrible blonde. At the moment though, the bottom of my hair is dyed blue ^^ I don't mind blonde hair on other people, but I do like brunettes better overall.

I don't know, my hair is black but at the tips it's faded to dark brown because I haven't cut my hair so it could grow long. I like both brown and blonde.

I like redheads, actually. My husband is super-ginger with blue eyes. His hair, eyebrows, eyelashes, everything, is orange. It cracks me up.

I have dark brown hair, if I had blonde hair I would look absolutely awful. Brown works better for me than blonde,.

I also have really dark brown hair, and blonde hair wouldn't suit for me (tried my friends blonde cosplay wig.. we got pretty good laughs x'D)