Mazzy

Tiled Scroll view

I'd like to suggest an alt tiled scroll option.

In general, whether you are looking for breeders or BSA dragons or whatever, the more dragons you have the more tedious it is to endlessly scroll down your Scroll to find what you're looking for. I think it'd be nice if the Scroll could be viewed in tile form (like the custom sort alternative view) with just the dragon's pic and name/code. There might still be a fair bit of scrolling for those with hundreds and hundreds of dragons but even it seems like it'd be significantly easier than the current version for finding what you're looking. It would allow each turn of your mouse wheel to bring up an entire vertical row of dragons rather than just the single next dragon on the Scroll.

Thanks for considering.

This would be reasonable for all the BSA dragons I think. It already happens that way with the Purple and fertility.

? What do you mean it already happens that way? I can't find any way to view my scroll other than with my dragons listed in a vertical line down the page. Am I missing something in 'settings'??

Wraith means is when you use the Purple's Fertility BSA, it shows up in tiled form.

I like it... biggrin.gif Should someone PM somebody? That seems to get stuff done...

(Or have I got the wrong end of some sort of stick?)

This would be reasonable for all the BSA dragons I think. It already happens that way with the Purple and fertility.

I think they mean that they want their entire scroll to be viewed that way.

I support!

I like it... biggrin.gif Should someone PM somebody? That seems to get stuff done...

(Or have I got the wrong end of some sort of stick?)

TJ does check this section. Not really a need to PM him about this unless there are important/pertinent questions people really need answered by him. o3o

~

Eh, I like the tiled view for fertility, but I don't think I would ever use it for my own scroll viewing purposes. I think perhaps a breed folder might be a little more useful (for my own purposes), but I have no issues with it being an optional view if people are going to use it. :3

I would use it.

And, on the plus side, it would take less time to load fully. Which is a big plus for those with slower internet connections or slower computers who have trouble with a large amount of images.

I definitely approve this. I would use it quite a bit. BUT I would really like to see the gender/frozen symbols and even the growing time left, perhaps in small font underneath the name.

It would also help when I am viewing other people's scrolls too. These DC "veterans" with 7+ pages take time to navigate.

Edited by Ashywolf