Princess Kiara

Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron

What is your favorite piece of music from Spirit?  

41 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've loved this movie since I was little! I've been listening to the soundtrack since I was like 5, and I can still sing along to all the songs! smile.gif

I have been horse crazy for a long time. So when Spirit was in the theatres had to go see it and loved it. I think they captured a lot of the wild mustang ways and old west. Loved the music which matched it so perfectly and some of the scenes in the movie just totally epic - the train crashing down and back, the rapids in the water scene.

I re-called thinking of it almost like Anna Sewell's Black Beauty book - which has never really been matched in movies.

The story told by the horse and yet no talking just perfect and how Spirit came to accept Little Tree. I still love watching the DVD from time to time.

This was the first movie I ever saw in a movie theater, I think I was maybe 4 years old. I saw it and I honestly fell in love. I was one of those girls, absolutely obsessed with horses - from the day I saw that movie until around when I was twelve years old, and after that I guess I grew out of it. But I had a million toy horses and I would reenact the scenes and watch that movie like every single day.

Ah, memories.

I really love the soundtrack from the movie, my favorite song would have to be Sound the Bugle.

I was just thinking about this movie the other day; I really need to go buy it on DVD and watch it again. It's been years since I've seen it-I had it on VHS but then upgraded.

It's one of the few movies that ever made me cry. I saw it in theaters as a child, and absolutely love it. Great music, great emotion.

This movie was my childhood. I went and saw it in theaters; I remember crying when Rain got shot. The horses were so beautiful and so realistic, and the scenery was amazing. I could almost believe it was all real. I had to watch it every single day, or I would throw a major fit. I got the soundtrack, the movie, and the game for PC. I always hoped they'd make a sequel. Now I got my 2 year old nephew hooked on it and I watch it with him. It still makes me cry, its so beautiful.

This movie was my childhood. I went and saw it in theaters; I remember crying when Rain got shot. The horses were so beautiful and so realistic, and the scenery was amazing. I could almost believe it was all real. I had to watch it every single day, or I would throw a major fit. I got the soundtrack, the movie, and the game for PC. I always hoped they'd make a sequel. Now I got my 2 year old nephew hooked on it and I watch it with him. It still makes me cry, its so beautiful.

LOL, I got the PC game too. I always got mad because Spirit would get stuck in trees and I couldn't get him out. tongue.gif I loved the game besides that little problem.