Xocowolf

What's Up with Seasonals?

Oh, do they do exist. I was beginning to believe that absolutely no Seasonals had dropped... xd.png

My 2 winters bred but no egg. (to each other)

2 of my 3 springs bred, egg just hit AP (again to each other)

My Autumn and Summer bred, no egg (again to each other)

Bred my last spring with my CB thunder and they showed no interest.

So maybe you have to breed springs with springs?

Kinda worried about the seasonals, I need *one* cb spring and can't seem to find one in the cave, nor any up for trade unsure.gif

I'm rather sad that I haven't seen any Seasonals recently. I tried breeding some, but my attempts at breeding my CBs ended in failure. sad.gif I really need some CB Springs as my collection is severely lacking.

I LAID A SPRING EGG ! (OK I did also get four no interest, but if I can get one a week, I can at least get on with my lineages...)

I have been working on this lineage for almost three years (the dragon shown is the result of the trial breeding I did in Winter to make sure the dragons were compatible). I started when BSAs weren't around, and the following Summer I couldn't breed enough females, so the project was put back for a year. I wouldn't want to have to wait a year more!

I am not even trying to breed my other seasonals so there are more chances for this pair to produce an egg.

By the way, has anybody seen Springs dropping in the Alpine Biome? I have been hanging around there at drop times and in the last week I've managed to catch one Thunder, one Black and even this morning a Silver egg, but haven't seen any Springs... then again I haven't seen any in the Forest either. sad.gif

Edited because after all this time the sesasons get mixed in my head.

Edited by alicit

Got one Spring egg in the AP.<3 Thank you.

I haven't seen any in the wild though, it was easier to get a Thunder, Ice, Dino or other rares. ._.

Edited by Light Concorde

Quite. I hoped to extend this one

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Fr5jg

but... at the end of the LAST season I could not get (as in breed) the winters I needed...

Edited by fuzzbucket

Since we've changed over to spring, I've seen a couple of seasonals drop. But it's really only been a couple. They seem to fluctuate a lot between being common and uncommon (sometimes they're a lot easier to find than others) but I've never seen it get this bad before. I really hope it doesn't last too long because I didn't reach my goal for winter and I don't want to miss out for spring as well.

Out of 4 pairs I tried to breed, none of them produced any eggs.

This has gotten pretty ridiculous, I have seen more CB Silvers in the past month or 2 than CB Seasonals.

I saw (didn't catch) 2 CB golds since spring started, but haven't even SEEN a single Spring egg in the caves. All of my CB winters refused to mate as well, making it impossible for me to get any Springs so far. I hope they fix this.

I saw a Spring egg a couple of days ago in the Cave, grabbed 1 on the AP and as able to breed one yesterday.

@fuzzbucket: I'm there with you. I needed just ONE more bred Winter...and they stopped producing. Now I have to wait a year. *headdesk*

Just posted my Spring Seasonal Breeding list in the Seasonal Project thread. Due to the current seasonal drought, I'll only take one request per pair until the situation improves. I will be looking for a few Springs myself, just need to figure out exactly what I need.

http://dragcave.net/progeny/sVCJi

Bred all of those winters from my autumns and never once bothered to see if I had a cb pair of winters. Now have to wait out another year. 8<.

Upside: My second anniversary on DC is coming up~ Oh, how the months fly by. o.o

I think ill breed my seasonals and dump them xd.png

Haha no need, give it to me? i need it for a lineage project!

Edited by ManateeDragon

15-20 seasonal breedings just now and no egg at all. Then about giving up and I bred one of my pure 3G seasonals with my holly and wooo I got a spring egg.

Was saving her because she's a Draconis PB seasonal that goes from Autumn CBs to Winter 2Gs to a Spring 3G but this seasonals drought called for desperate measures lol

Meh. I saw 3 or 4 Leetle Trees within 20 min in the last hour but not a single Seasonal (not in the last 20 min, not for days on end...). I think I'll give up until the situation gets better - it's really tedious to wade through endless caveblockers just to end up with.... moar caveblockers. If this doesn't clear up soon I won't have time to complete my little planned eg 4th gen anyways. Perhaps I'll substitute Springs with Terraes and try again next year.

Edited by Varnayrah

I have just bred my first Spring egg this year D: it was absolutely unxpectable as I knew that Seasonals are strangely not productive anymore, and I bred a CB Winter with my stubbornest CB Ice, that has never gave me an Ice egg... and I got the Sping yay! it autoabandoned and I hope the person who catches it enjoys it biggrin.gif

i got winters fine, its my springs i got problems with. My winters are mating but not producing any spring eggs dry.gif fingers crossed next week lol

2012 - the year Springs overslept? sad.gif

Seriously though, hate to complain but hope this drought lets up soon, I'm late with my lineage project and I was just about to have it completed - need only one more cb spring.

Screw the above, just got gifted one by a totally amazing person! Thank you! biggrin.gif

Edited by Ripan