Xocowolf

What's Up with Seasonals?

Bred the first one in absolutely ages. Took 16 breedings to get one seasonal egg.

I normally avoid breeding them with my rares as I always end up with the common egg. Not at the moment though.

I really needed two winter eggs sad.gif I've bred my 3 pairs twice each and got no interest every single time sad.gif My sister tried to breed for me too and got no better luck.

It's a pity, I really don't want to have to wait a whole year but I'm getting a little discouraged sad.gif And winter is "my" season too, my birthday was yesterday, so I did want to complete my goals for that breed.

Well, breeders who own them, a lot of them don't breed their seasonals until the begginning of each season (Or maybe its just me xd.png ) And seasonals aren't in high demand like silvers, golds, trios, etc.

I tried breeding my four Seasonals as well - no luck so far. Hopefully I can get my hands on a pair of Winter Seasonals before Spring kicks in ._.

21st of March, right? Not much time left...

I tried to breed all my Seasonals today (actually for your trade, kaagia), and they mostly showed no interest (a couple gave partners' eggs) sad.gif and I haven't seen one in the Biomes for ages! I've seen more CB Metallics later, than Seasonals ohmy.gif thanksgod I have my scroll-goal collection of Winters (though I wouldn't refuse some more CBs), but Spring is coming and I'll need to collect CB Springs and breed for my scroll-goal and lineage projects... hope the situation will improve soon.

Anyone want a seasonal? Just caught one. Will trade it after cooldown. wink.gif

>.< i wish I started earlier in the year now... i thought I was just having bad luck but apparently nobody's having good luck with winter seasonals

I managed two out of about 30 pairings. Have more to breed still.. i should get on that.

my seasonals havent bred for while and one of my couple should have got an egg... and now my heart is broken <.< because season will end.

Tried again with another group of known pairs. No luck with Spring Seasonals either. dry.gif

Well - one of my lineages is stalled for a year now. sad.gif

No wait - TWO are sad.gifsad.gif

Well, I bred my 30+ even gen Seasonals and earlier this week my CB's and all I got were 4 eggs, but no Winters of course sad.gif

Next year better!

Edited by Zeldarax

I wonder if the rarity will carry over to the spring seasonals?

Which biome do the spring eggs come from?

Forest, I'd guess. And no, I doubt it. But this time I shall breed what I need earlier in the season !

I wonder if the rarity will carry over to the spring seasonals?

Which biome do the spring eggs come from?

Forest and Alpine, I believe. smile.gif And I still needed one more CB female. Looks like I'll be waiting quite a while for that...

Forest and Alpine, I believe. smile.gif And I still needed one more CB female. Looks like I'll be waiting quite a while for that...

I THINK Winters were added to Alpine for appropriateness - I am watching with interest to see where Springs turn up outside the forest...

I didn't get a single new egg for this lineage this winter... http://dragcave.net/lineage/4VWF

With Christmas and Valentines Day in the winter season, and lots of people loving the Winter sprites it's getting really hard to get the eggs we need for projects. rolleyes.gif

Not fair. I spent the whole day yesterday trying to get a CB Winter. I had this goal of catching a CB Seasonal of each season on the first and last day they dropped. Summer, no problem. Autumn, no problem. Beginning of Winter, no problem. And yesterday I saw all the effort put on these last 3 seasons gone to waste.

Still hunting the trades, and still no luck. I'm starting to think no seasonals dropped at all yesterday huh.gif

Really hope this doesn't carry on to the Springs, or it'll be hell today to get one as well ):

Just bred all my Seasonals and I didn´t get ONE single egg. sad.gif I didn´t see any Winters for weeks, and I haven´t seen a Spring egg either yet, not in the cave, not in the hatcheries. I thought they were commons? But honestly, I´ve seen more CB Metalls in the last weeks than CB Winters. sad.gif

I was sure that once spring came around, the seasonals would start dropping and breeding as normal again. But I've tried breeding mine and I'm not getting anything. I don't know what's going on but it seems like there has been a change in the ratios. Someone said a few weeks ago that they bred something like 40 pairs and got no eggs. It doesn't seem right. rolleyes.gif

I've been suffering because I needed one more egg to continue my lineage, but for 4 weeks they haven't produced any eggs T-T now spring started and I'm left without the winter egg I needed sad.gif

I have seen more CB Golds these past weeks than ive seen winters. Its really weird. Been looking today to see if i could find a cb spring, but i havent seen a single one. Something must be going on here. They are listed as common, but to me they seem more rare than CB metallics atm :/