G36R

The Dragon Experiment

Really Snap dint hatch?Sorry im very confused.Um will someone controll Bakara for a while.I am going to freeform roleplay ao i can practice. I dont want to be still hatching when i come back.I probally be gone for about a week.Just know ill be watching over the story.OK?

((Snap did hatch))

A young dragon sat in the corner of the room, near a false tree. His body shook with fear, but everytime one of those small pink creatures came near, he stiffened, then tried to bite them, rage fueling the rapid attacks. The human left him, and the hydra, named Shadow, attempted to talk using telepathy. He called, so very softly, to... Well, he didn't try to talk to anyone in specific.

As Comet takes in the scenery, she thinks she hears something. Puzzled, she looks around. She notices a hatchling in the corner of the room with... two heads? No matter, Comet went up to the hatchling with two heads and began to introduce herself. "Hey, I'm Comet, who are you?"

Once again I'm so sorry. I am so confused. May I start again fron when I hatched? smile.gif

((I don't see why not, as you haven't done anything major yet, but be sure to put OOC comments in Parenthesis, please.))

A young dragon sat in the corner of the room, near a false tree. His body shook with fear, but everytime one of those small pink creatures came near, he stiffened, then tried to bite them, rage fueling the rapid attacks. The human left him, and the hydra, named Shadow, attempted to talk using telepathy. He called, so very softly, to... Well, he didn't try to talk to anyone in specific.

Snap was sitting down when he saw a dragon with two heads come in. The- WAIT A MINUTE! TWO HEADS!

He was intrested so he walked over to the dog, "Hello!" He said "You are?"

Blossom looked over her shoulder to see... an orange hatchling? She looked back at Nurktra. "But, but,....wha? Two? Maybe they're siblings?" Blossom looked back at the now "awoken" Nurktra. "Hey Nurktra, there's another orange hatchling." She moved a bit to show the other orange hatchling in the corner. (Snap) "Is that hatchling a sibling?", Blossom asked him.

Nurktra listened to Blossom. She pointed out another orange hatchling, like him. He remembered the rocking, humming egg back in the other room.

Gosh, I hope not...

Nurktra listened to Blossom. She pointed out another orange hatchling, like him. He remembered the rocking, humming egg back in the other room.

Gosh, I hope not...

((Wait how do you know that it's the same dragon before since Snap and Nurktra aren't the only magi dragons in the world?))

((Plus how are Nurktra and Snap gonna find out there related?))

Snap heard a voice saying "Gosh, I hope not..." He turned to see a dragon looking almost exactly like him! "Who are you?" Asked Snap "How come you look like me?"

((Wait how do you know that it's the same dragon before since Snap and Nurktra aren't the only magi dragons in the world?))

((Plus how are Nurktra and Snap gonna find out there related?))

Snap heard a voice saying "Gosh, I hope not..." He turned to see a dragon looking almost exactly like him! "Who are you?" Asked Snap "How come you look like me?"

((Well, we are the only two magi hatchlings here so far, so to the best of their knowledge, they are the same.))

Upon hearing Nurktra talk, the other orange hatchling came up and talk to him.

"Who are you? How come you look like me?"

"I'd ask you the same."

((Well, we are the only two magi hatchlings here so far, so to the best of their knowledge, they are the same.))

Upon hearing Nurktra talk, the other orange hatchling came up and talk to him.

"Who are you? How come you look like me?"

"I'd ask you the same."

((I guess that makes sense))

"But I asked first!"

Well I'm Snap but I don't know why we look alike... Seperated from birth? He joked (If only he knew)

((How are we goona make them realize there releated?))

((I don't know yet. I guess that's something we'll have to work out later. For now, let's just act them separately.))

"Names Nurktra. And, even if we are related, we weren't separated at birth. We both came out of two identical eggs in the same room at about the same time," Nurktra said.

Snap was sitting down when he saw a dragon with two heads come in. The- WAIT A MINUTE! TWO HEADS!

He was intrested so he walked over to the dog, "Hello!" He said "You are?"

"Hi there..." He replied, glancing at where the human had just exited. "I'm Shadow, who're you?" The dark blue head swiveled around, looking about the enclosure, while the light blue one stayed focused on Snap.

((I don't know yet. I guess that's something we'll have to work out later. For now, let's just act them separately.))

"Names Nurktra. And, even if we are related, we weren't separated at birth. We both came out of two identical eggs in the same room at about the same time," Nurktra said.

((Kay))

"I know I was just joking! Nurktra... I think I heard that name from somewhere before... (couldn't resist) It's probably nothing!"

((Oh yeah... IM GONNA GO SEE THE HUNGER GAMES ON FRIDAY! Any of you know what the the Hinger Games are?))

((Kay))

"I know I was just joking! Nurktra... I think I heard that name from somewhere before... (couldn't resist) It's probably nothing!"

((Oh yeah... IM GONNA GO SEE THE HUNGER GAMES ON FRIDAY! Any of you know what the the Hinger Games are?))

Ooc: I've read all three books. :3

Ic: Shadow's heads started playing with each other, with little success. The hydra was bored once more, and he decided to explore. Another fail. There was so little to see! Well, aside from the dragons.

Edited by Recila

((All I know is that it's some sort of series of book and that a movie is coming out really. :/))

((Also, we could find out if they are siblings by the humans. They were the ones who collected the eggs, so they may give out some info. Or, it could say in a test. *shrugs*))

Blossom listened to the conversation between Nurktra and Snap. She looked around to see a.... two headed hatchling? "Now, I know there are different hatchlings, but a two headed one?! That's just out of this world!" Blossom walked to the hatchling, her curiousity taking over her shyness. "Hi, I'm Blossom. What's your name?"

Edited by PeachSapling

((All I know is that it's some sort of series of book and that a movie is coming out really. :/))

((Also, we could find out if they are siblings by the humans. They were the ones who collected the eggs, so they may give out some info. Or, it could say in a test. *shrugs*))

Blossom listened to the conversation between Nurktra and Snap. She looked around to see a.... two headed hatchling? "Now, I know there are different hatchlings, but a two headed one?! That's just out of this world!" Blossom walked to the hatchling, her curiousity taking over her shyness. "Hi, I'm Blossom. What's your name?"

"I'm Shadow." Both heads said, sounding spritely, but their tone changed quickly. "Do you know where we are...?" The light colored head asked, sounding slightly nervous. "And what those pink things are?"

Comet looked around again. There was SO much going on! It was starting to make her dizzy. She decided to go freshen up next to the pool of water. Comet walked over and dunked her head in. The water felt refreshing, and it helped clear her thoughts. Comet then took her head out and surveyed the room. It looked friendly, but something didn't seem right about it. She pushed the thought aside, and remembered the moving wall she was brought through. Maybe I can go through it. She thought. She backed up as far as she could, and ran straight for the moving wall. It did not open, and Comet ran right into it, banging her head. Ow! She thought. Her thoughts were groggy, and the world was tilting. Comet promptly sat up and shook her head, which was throbbing. That didn't work. She thought. Still feeling dizzy, Comet went back to the water pool. Maybe I'll just take a nap... She thought, but her thoughts soon drifted away as she fell asleep.

Shadow wandered over to one of the walls, looking up at it, almost regretting his lack of wings. The dark head leaned over to the light head and whispered, "it's your fault we don't have our wings yet. If you weren't so reluctant to actually try new things, we'd have them by now!" The light head instantly turned to the dark head. "What do you mean! It's not my fault it's yours!" The light head snarled. "No it's not! It's your fault!" On and on the argument went, escalating to the point where the heads were biting each other. Their scales, being as young as he was, couldn't defend against the furious bites.

{I decided to color the speech, so you'll know which one is talking. Blue is the dark colored head, gray is the light colored head, and black is when both are talking.}

Edited by Recila

Blossom, looking at the siblings fight, tried to stop them. "Guys, guys. There is no need to fight. I've tried to solve a solution for the first time and I didn't get any wings. Heck, I tried to overcome my shyness in order to get to you guys. I'm sure you will get your wings when you are older. If you fight, I'm pretty sure you're gonna get nowhere." She said in a soothing tone. "Goodness, fighting over wings. Now that's something new. Wait, I've just hatched. Of course it's new." ((xd.png))

They stopped biting and growling curses, but they continued to glare. They would probably fight again. Both had bite marks all over their necks and head, and were missing scales. "I wish we weren't connected like this." The dark head said, causing the light colored head turned away, tears in it's eyes: and I wish you wouldn't say such things. It thought, ignoring the dark head as it smirked in satisfaction.

Edited by Recila

Flower was just waking up from a short nap when she noticed a hatchling with pretty starlike patterns all over it's body run into the same wall that she had run into very recently. "Wow a lot of hatchlings seem to be running into walls right now", she thought to herself. She took a short drink from the pond, and walked over and decided to introduce herself to the new hatchling. "Hi, my name's Flower, what's yours?"

((By the way, i'm going on a vacation on the 24th, and won't be back until april 1st, and i won't have wifi, so i'm going to be inactive for a little while in a few days))

Edited by SkyraTwilight812

{Awww...}

After a few moments of silence from the Two-headed hatchling, they both decided that it was a total waste of time to hold a grudge. "Sorry..." They both muttered at the same time, then they both decided to see if the strange square thing would open for them. Shadow walked up to the little door, just as a human came in, banging the hatchling's heads. "Ow!" They exclaimed, rubbing their noses. "That hurt, you ugly runt!" The dark head snarled, angry.

The human rolled its brown eyes. "It's time for you to be tested for diseases." It said, speaking in a language that Shadow couldn't understand.

Flower was just waking up from a short nap when she noticed a hatchling with pretty starlike patterns all over it's body run into the same wall that she had run into very recently. "Wow a lot of hatchlings seem to be running into walls right now", she thought to herself. She took a short drink from the pond, and walked over and decided to introduce herself to the new hatchling. "Hi, my name's Flower, what's yours?"

((By the way, i'm going on a vacation on the 24th, and won't be back until april 1st, and i won't have wifi, so i'm going to be inactive for a little while in a few days))

Comet looks up. "I'm Comet, nice to meet you." She thought for a moment. "Hey, you have any idea where we are?" Comet asked. "Or how to get through the moving wall?"

Shadow cocked his heads at the human, who was carrying a pointy thing. "Do you know what that is?" The light head whispered to the dark head. "How should I know?" It replied, speaking in the same tone.

The human skillfully poked it in the gap of the scales, and hit the plunger, injecting the sedative. It wasn't enough to put Shadow to sleep, but it was enough to make him stupid with sleep, which meant that he would follow orders easily.