G36R

The Dragon Experiment

Hi! So this is the actual RP thread for this... The Dragon Experiment OOC

You must sign up and be accepted by either me or one of the mini mods in order to post here.

Mini Mods(aka mods for this forum post)

I_Luv_Vicinti

If you want to be one, PM me. Possibly I'll accept.

Edited by G36R

WOOO Can't wait till this is moved!

Edit: I'll be going to bed soon so if this is approved while I sleep can you keep action to a minimal so I can RP?

Edited by I_Luve_Victini

What time is it where you are? And sure!

It's 6:57 pm here

It's 22:59 ((10:59 PM)) *yawn* night!

Edit: Im awake now but I got school sad.gif! See you in like seven hours! (or maybe sooner!)

Final Edit for this post: Im BACK! Let's hope this gets approved soon!

Edited by I_Luve_Victini

... stiiiiiiill waiting... gawsh, i want to RP >.<

C'mon mods, where are you?? * sadface *

Should I PM a mod? This is taking an awfully long time... Hopefully it will be approved before the start of Sunday...

Edit: Man the cannons! Attack of the LAGMONSTER! (for me at least)

Edited by I_Luve_Victini

((O-o Well, it's really, really odd to have the plot in the OoC instead of the RP thread, but whatever. I don't see any problems with it. I'll go ahead and move this.))

*eyes bulge* I GET FIRST POST (technicaly)

Snap was sitting in his egg when a scientist tapped his egg 2 times "Why isn't he hatching yet?" "How should I know!? Have YOU ever kept a dragon before!?" Snap could just tell by the sound of the voice that the scientist was giving the other one a dirty look.

"Nuh uh guys!" Snap thought "OWN TEMPO HERE!" But that tap the scientist did was catchy... Before Snap could stop himself he was dancing!

(The eggs can talk to each other)

Flower woke with a start. "Where am i?", she thought to herself. She realized that she was in a room with many other hatchlings and a few fully-grown dragons, as well as some odd pink, scaleless creatures. "Hmmm, what ARE these weird creatures?" she started trying to figure out how to get out and back home, when she saw one of the odd pink creatures move part of the wall and leave the room. "Maybe i can do that!", she thought to herself excitedly. She backed up, and ran at the wall full-force. "OW!", she exclaimed after banging her head on the wall at full speed. "Well, that didn't work at all! I wonder if i should ask any of the other hatchlings for help..."

(just so you know, the "weird pink things" are the scientists, and the "moving wall" is a door. remember, flower has never seen anything like this in her entire life)

Edited by SkyraTwilight812

Blossom sits in her egg, looking at pitch darkness. She is then feels a sudden jerk down and warmth. (Blossom was just found and placed under a lamp.) "Well wouldn't you look at this Stan! It's an egg with a pink ribbon! And it has a sweet smell as well. What is it?" Another voice comes into play and says, "Well Matt, I'll be blown away that you found this! It's rare to find these, and the new boy finds one! Very impressive, keep up the good work!" Then I hear strange sounds getting softer and softer and softer. (Noises of the footsteps.) "That's not mum and daddy! Mum had a sweet voice and daddy had a deep voice. Where am I? What were those things? Tomorrow, I'm busting out of this joint!"

~The little hatchling in the egg sealed her eyes closed. She heard talking. Whats this? OWCH! Its Shocking! Its diffrent then the eggs we've seen before. Sam moved her head up in the voice. She felt some warmness as something touched her eggshell.(A hand) Sam went back to her sleep in the egg, until she had almost been squashed. BE CAREFUL WITH THAT EGG! WE MIGHT NOT FIND ANOTHER! The hatchling heard as another warm thing was placed on her eggshell. Sam just grunted and went back to sleeping. it wasnt excactly fun- Well, being in the shell i mean, But Sam liked the Darkness around her. She didnt know what she was touching, or where she was, but she wanted to stay wherever she was forever. there a quick SMASH!!! And Sam's egg fell apart, leaving the half-done hatchling. AMAZING! It doesnt look like it's egg much. someone said. Sam's concealed ears ripped open at the crash. She didnt dare open her eyes. she put her head to the floor and started shivering. WOAH! WHAT IS THAT?!?!?! Lets name it... Santeum-Sectum. It's special, just like it! Someone said, kind oif squeaky. hmm... Santeum-Sectum? I like it. teh hatchlikng thought.MARY! GET OUT! YOU CANT NAME IT! a roaring voice said. Sa's eyes flashed open.

Groaning slightly a youg swallowtail currled up in to a ball, his papper thin wings against his small frame. "Mom I'm hungry.....Mom?" Opening his eyes the hatchling looked around. This isnt moms cave... Slowly sitting up Highflyer looked around, all her saw was other hatchlings and adult dragons. Wh-where am I? Walking around Highflyers smalll talons scrtache on the grass. "At least this place looks comfortable." he commented looking at the scenery. Thud "what the..?" OVer to the side highflyer watched as a young female whiptail hit a wall. Lightly laughing he walked over "That looked like it hurt!"

Edited by GuardianProtector

" grrrrrr... " sunnae grunted. " no,no dont.. no... huh? " she woke with a start and looked around her. She felt a tad dizzy. " Wh-wh-wh-where... " she stammered. " How.. Where is mom? Ohhhh... " she winced, and looked at her new wing. Sunnae had just matured and had fairly fragile wings. Apparently the sientists did not know this, so they had accidently damaged her delacite new wing. " oh no.... " she moaned, and fell down on her back. The bubbly ribbon dancer wasnt even talking every sexond, which was rare. Anyone who knew her would rush her to a white dragon, but no one here knew here. " Must... get out.. " she fell down again.

Moonie was dreaming.

She'd been having this dream for five days now, and it was driving her crazy. In the dream, her parents were smiling, laughing, playing with her. And just as she'd bounce up to lick their faces (like a kiss?), they would transform into the wierd pinkish creatures, who'd stab her with sharp needles. Moonie cried out, and another dragon woke her up.

"You okay, little one?" It was an adult female pink who had been looking out for her. Moonie nodded sadly and looked around. The pink noticed her surprise at the few dragons left. "It's the Ides of March. For the next two days, scientists will do tests on each of us. Don't worry, they won't harm you." But Moonie was scared anyway. She ran over to hide behind another hatchling, a young swallowtail. Two others stared at her, confused, but she didn't care. She never wanted to see those scientists, let alone touch her.

Blossom heard a smash in the distance. "What was that?! Ok, I am busting out of here tomorrow. And no-" A loud voice cut off her thoughts, "MARY! GET OUT! YOU CANT NAME IT!" "Whoa, who in dragon's name was that!? My listening things are hurting now. (Her ears.) I hope I don't hear something that loud tomorrow. That would be bad." A few moments later, the same noises from earlier (Footsteps) come closer. And someone with a high pitched voice says, "Dad! Dad! Look a new egg! Can I name it?" Some one else with a deep voice, which sounds like the same voice before (Stan's) says, "I guess so Gertrude. It's gonna be a girl, what do you want to name it?" Blossom thinks to herself, "Huh, so the deep voiced thing is Stan, the medium voiced one is Matt, and the high pitched voice is Gertrude. Interesting." After a few moments later, Gertrude says in a happy tone, "I know dad! Since it has a flower like smell to it, and that it has a flower on it's egg, lets name it Blossom!" Stan then says, "Very well Gertrude. Blossom it is." Blossom hears some strange noises, (Writing on paper), then the noises she heard earlier. (Footsteps) "Blossom. Hm, interesting name. I like it."

Edited by PeachSapling

Flower decided to start figuring out which hatchlings to ask. "Hmmm, i wonder if that Swallowtail hatchling and that Royal Blue hatchling would help me?", she thought. "that ribbon dancer looks like something is wrong with it, though." She finally decided to approach the swallowtail first. "Hi. My name is Flower, what's yours?", she asked.

Edited by SkyraTwilight812

((Guys, could you please step up the grammar a little bit? It isn't comfortable to the eyes, the way you guys are writing. Please don't use bold or underline. Use Italics when your character is thinking or using telepathy. If there is sound effect words, like crash or thud, don't just type that, write it out.

Bad Example: The hatchling pushed against the egg. Crack!

Good Example: The hatchling pushed against the egg. With a loud, cracking noise, the egg gave way under his forepaws.

Feel free to use font colors to describe different people talking, but PLEASE use quotes. Also be sure to move to a new line if a new character is talking. Look to my post below for an example. If you don't have great grammar, please copy and then paste it into something like Microsoft Word. It will catch most problems for you. Right click things that have red, blue, or green underlines to select something to fix those problems. Don't mean to isolate him, but look at I_Luve_Victini. He is a good example, even though he, to, has some small problems. I'm sorry if I sound like a jerk, so thank you for listening to my grammatical ramble.))

A voice was the first thing he remembered. It was quite annoying, yet familiar. Who are you? he thought, reaching out for the creature that was talking. (Snap) Before he got an answer, he heard yet another voice. It was strange; he didn't quite understand what they were saying.

"Well, it also seems like we have another one. Are they, like twins?" it said, in some form of language that clearly wasn't the one of the dragons.

"I think so," replied another one. "Maybe if we tap it, it'll dance, too!"

He was somewhat baffled by the strange voice, and he was just about to put it behind him, when something pushed against the top-side of his egg!

"Hey! Watch it!" he shrieked, retorting from the force. (Tapping on the egg) He pushed on the egg back, away from the monstrosity.

"Hey! It ran away!"

Nurktra's fear polymorphed into rage. "Nobody messes with me!" he said, slamming against the opposite side of his egg, rolling it in the direction of the voice. The protective shell soon became a hamsterball of destruction. He slammed it against the strange form that threatened him. The shell burst apart against it, landing Nurktra onto the cold, hard, metallic floor.

"Wow! This guy's a fighter! How about that?"

He didn't like the new thing he found. They were talk, lanky, and pink. He clearly understood that he would not be able to take them on. He looked up to them, to what he assumed was their eyes, and hissed. He walked away, with his eyes still trained on those creatures.

((Guys, could you please step up the grammar a little bit? It isn't comfortable to the eyes, the way you guys are writing. Please don't use bold or underline. Use Italics when your character is thinking or using telepathy. If there is sound effect words, like crash or thud, don't just type that, write it out.

Bad Example: The hatchling pushed against the egg. Crack!

Good Example: The hatchling pushed against the egg. With a loud, cracking noise, the egg gave way under his forepaws.

Feel free to use font colors to describe different people talking, but PLEASE use quotes. Also be sure to move to a new line if a new character is talking. Look to my post below for an example. If you don't have great grammar, please copy and then paste it into something like Microsoft Word. It will catch most problems for you. Right click things that have red, blue, or green underlines to select something to fix those problems. Don't mean to isolate him, but look at I_Luve_Victini. He is a good example, even though he, to, has some small problems. I'm sorry if I sound like a jerk, so thank you for listening to my grammatical ramble.))

A voice was the first thing he remembered. It was quite annoying, yet familiar. Who are you? he thought, reaching out for the creature that was talking. (Snap) Before he got an answer, he heard yet another voice. It was strange; he didn't quite understand what they were saying.

"Well, it also seems like we have another one. Are they, like twins?" it said, in some form of language that clearly wasn't the one of the dragons.

"I think so," replied another one. "Maybe if we tap it, it'll dance, too!"

He was somewhat baffled by the strange voice, and he was just about to put it behind him, when something pushed against the top-side of his egg!

"Hey! Watch it!" he shrieked, retorting from the force. (Tapping on the egg) He pushed on the egg back, away from the monstrosity.

"Hey! It ran away!"

Nurktra's fear polymorphed into rage. "Nobody messes with me!" he said, slamming against the opposite side of his egg, rolling it in the direction of the voice. The protective shell soon became a hamsterball of destruction. He slammed it against the strange form that threatened him. The shell burst apart against it, landing Nurktra onto the cold, hard, metallic floor.

"Wow! This guy's a fighter! How about that?"

He didn't like the new thing he found. They were talk, lanky, and pink. He clearly understood that he would not be able to take them on. He looked up to them, to what he assumed was their eyes, and hissed. He walked away, with his eyes still trained on those creatures.

Snap was so exhausted he had ro lie down. He closed his eyes hey who turned off the lights? Thought Snap. He noticed the presence off... other things around him... (eggs and humans) He plucked up the courage to talk to the eggs "Hello! He spoke to one of the eggs "Hello, hello, hello!" He said to all of them the he thought of all the Hellos he said...

Hello Hello Hell-o o o o

Hallo Hallo Hall- o o o o

Oh yeah! Hello! Hi Bye Hi Bye Hi

LET'S ALL GO HI!

Now he started dancing once again!

(I have an image inside my head of Nurktra throwing Snap's Egg left, right, up and down and Snap hatches looking very traumatized)

" oh well! " sunnae quickly decided that she wasnt very good at sitting still. She walked with a little bounce in her step and fearlessley approached the little royal blue hatchie that apperead to be hiding. " hiya! My name is Sunnae and i'm a ribbon dancer! I just matured a couple days ago, so i'm still super excited about my wings, but one of those pinky things damaged it. Dont be scared, i dont think they can hurt you, they're just jealous that they dont have wings like us.. well, i dont think they have wings?? Maybe they have wings that they are hiding, and if they open them.... " she started to wander off. Sunnae is known for her... erm.. talkativness..

Edited by kiyye

Moonie giggled. The little pink one was hilarious! "Hi," she said bravely. "I'm Moonie." She turned to the swallowtail. "Sorry I hid behind you. What's your name?"

sunnae stopped. " oops.. " she wandered back to moonie. " So.. What are your names? " she asked, reffering to moonie and the swallowtail she had hid behind. " I'm Sunnae. " She said. She tried to lean back on the cave wall to look cool, as she always did back in her cave, but she had forgotten that she was not standing next to a wall. She leaned back and fell onto nothing, which made her look even less cool. " Oops again.. "

Snap was so exhausted he had ro lie down. He closed his eyes hey who turned off the lights? Thought Snap. He noticed the presence off... other things around him... (eggs and humans) He plucked up the courage to talk to the eggs "Hello! He spoke to one of the eggs "Hello, hello, hello!" He said to all of them the he thought of all the Hellos he said...

Hello Hello Hell-o o o o

Hallo Hallo Hall- o o o o

Oh yeah! Hello! Hi Bye Hi Bye Hi

LET'S ALL GO HI!

Now he started dancing once again!

(I have an image inside my head of Nurktra throwing Snap's Egg left, right, up and down and Snap hatches looking very traumatized)

((First of all, use quotes when making your character talk. And use periods, too.

Also, what on EARTH are you talking about, with Nurktra throwing Snap's egg? He rammed into the human's legs.))

*facepalm*. Erm, can i withdraw from this RP? Sorry, this RP does not suit my RP preferences...

Edited by Silverlight138