Skellybones

Different

"I'm Ebony." Ebony answered. She noticed her looking at Flint. "And that's Flint, he's one of the oldest..." She ruturened the smil Charlotte had given her and turned back towards the treehouse.

Charlotte nodded, then glanced back at Flint. After a moment she turned and walked after Ebony. "You might have to introduce me to everyone else. I'm not really practiced in introducing myself..." Her head was already spinning, and she didn't want to end up with a headache that would cloud her thinking. It was just difficult to process all the changes that had taken place in less than five minutes. She shook her wings a little, then ran her hand over the smooth red feathers as she waited for Ebony's reply.

"No problem!" Ebony cried as she began to walk over to Sarah, "First though, you need to have something to eat. When was the last time you ate a full meal?"

Dolores starts to sing. Then introduces her self.

Dolores; Twinkle twinkle little winged human... Oh ... Hello, Im Dolores, and this is Emily and John.

She points to the ghost children.

Ebony smiled at Dolores, then said to Charlotte "There are two Ghost children that follow her everywhere. Only she can see them."

Charlotte paused. "A full meal? A few days ago, I think. But I've been eating the wild berries and stuff." She made a little hop-skip to keep up with Ebony. That's when Dolores started speaking. She looked over to Ebony as she explained. Charlotte raised an eyebrow. She didn't believe in ghosts or spirits, but she decided it would be polite to not comment and play along. "Hi, Dolores. Um... Hi, Emily and John. I'm Charlotte."

Nova looked down to see the new girl, and she seemed to be calmer now, she smiled and leaped from the tree, gliding down to the small group but staying more towards the background. She had a small smile on her face.

Charlotte looked up to see the woman who had tried to help her before. She gave a small guilty smile to her. "Sorry about before... It's just that... Those two subjects are kind of touchy for me." She looked around and wrung her hands. "But I was out of place to snap at you."

(Anyone can control Flint and Sarah remember!)

Flint looked at the newcomer, she was over by Ebony and Nova right now. He decided she was too crowded already so he stayed where we was, watching.

Ebony listened to Nova and Charlotte talking. She decided it was best not to speak.

(They are NPCs, anyone can control them, as long as they don't do anything silly or irrisponsable with them, if you look at the first post, they're giving more bulk to the group)

((*phew* Okay. I was thinking... You're just going to let them 'roam free'? But if you have some limits that's good.))

(Time for a bit Of Sarah.... I'm guessing Nova, Charlotte and Ebony are frozen in time xd.png)

Sarah sat on the roof of the treehouse. It was peacefull. The forest was so green... She enjoyed the world and all that came with it... Well, exclude most of the humans...

(Sorry i was gone yesterday, had to go help my grandma in law and was kind of rushed about it so i couldnt post first)

Nova nodded with a reassuring smile "Its ok dear, you were so surprised at us, I guess I forgot what it was like on the first meeting, I should have let you have your space to take it all in."

Charlotte nodded gratefully. "Mmm. Yeah." She paused, unsure of what to say next. She smiled, albeit shyly, and stuck out her hand. "I'm Charlotte. What's your name?"

Charlotte counted quickly on her fingers, looking up at the sky. "Mmm, 46 months, so that's... 3, almost four years."

Novas jaw dropped at this, she knew the forest was large, but usually they find eachother far before then....but they have been evading the government....this made her both confident and worried "Where have you been hiding? how have you survived so long on your own?"

Charlotte smiled proudly. "I just hid wherever I could. I'm an expert at it." She pointed in the direction of the city. "I found that the border of the forest isn't as closely watched as the middle. I stayed around there, mostly." She frowned a little. "Until people started exploring further in." She rummaged in her bag and pulled out some binoculars. "I used these to figure out the helicopter schedule. And my mom told me..." She sighed and put the device back in the bag. "She told me to stay hidden, don't let myself be seen. Stay far away from people."

"Your mother sounds like a smart woman" Nova smiled. "And it seems you took after her." She was worried about the people exploring further in....theyve all talked about expanding the treehouse....but would moving it be the better option, theyve been safe there for awhile now but how long would that last for? Before the helicopters change their normal routes and find the evidence of their existence......she shook the thoughts from her head and started back to where the food was prepared. "Come, eat. Now that your among us well have a lifetime to talk. Youve sustained yourself on your own for so long, you need a break, even if its just for a moment. Sarah made us all breakfast, shes the cook, there should be some left."

(Yep, I'm planning on putting in a fun twist soon... I think no one else wants to join... I leave it open for another day. if no one else wants to join, we'lll begin more fun things)

Ebony climbed up the planks forming a ladder up to the treehouse. They looked natural, almost part of the tree itself. She sat down in the corner of the treehouse and though. Winter was coming soon. They needed to protect the treehouse as much as they could. They needed waterproof things that they could cover the entrances to the treehouse with. They needed them soon. Her mind made up, Ebony stood up. "I need some people to come with me. We need to get things to prepare for winter. Everyone, we need to sort something out. Some of us need to collect food, some need to come with me and see if we can find things that will help protect the treehouse in cold wether. We need to act now."

Nova looked up at Ebony as she spoke and nodded "I can set afew traps and collect food unless you need me elsewhere Ebony"

Charlotte was about to gratefully accept Nova's offer when Ebony stood.

"I need some people to come with me. We need to get things to prepare for winter. Everyone, we need to sort something out. Some of us need to collect food, some need to come with me and see if we can find things that will help protect the treehouse in cold wether. We need to act now."

She took a step forward. "I can help. I know where to find food, good materials that will disguise the entrance of the tree house that will match the changing season." She pulled out some plastic containers from her bag, slightly stained but still clean. "My mother gave me so many useful things... I have..." She peered inside the bag. "three containers of black berries, a pheasant," she pulled out each item as she spoke. "Bottles of water, a waterproof jacket, and a big blanket." She left the last two item in the satchel. She looked up at Ebony. "Would these help?"