Oriane Sera

Autism Awareness Lineage

^ added ^

"The dragons don't really show much interest in each other." - Celestia & Galvin

well I managed to get a CB canopy (Linkie, I love his code ohmy.gif) a few days ago while "ctrl+click->F5"ing and got the message from Oriane Sera that if the second gen pair doesn't refuse she might have a 3rd gen egg for me :3

sooo, judging by my breeding scores, there will soon be a lot more sending of Autism Awareness draggies happening soon :3

I sure hope so.

2nd Gen ASD baby:

OrianeSera → TikindiDragon + (FI6Sr)

Edit: Next 2nd gen egg goes to MadameX

Edited by Oriane Sera

My canopies have gendered as influenced, so I have a potential breeding pair. If you like, once they are matured, I can try for an egg to offer to anyone in the lineage and use them for that purpose. I'm thinking to breed my ASD baby to Royal Blues and will be catching more canopies for that line.

The hatchies aren't named yet, but I do plan to name the male in honor of my grandson Conner.

Oriane, I have been working out how to make the puzzle bear, but it is proving to be a hard one. While I was working that out, I begun my own personal lineages for every ribbon, and I have gathered two cb glories that I have established will be the autistic supporters for me. They have sucesfully bred, and I would like to present you with this little egg, in honor of your brother: http://dragcave.net/lineage/KlrHS

I will continue to support this lineage for as long as I can, even if I don't have a dragon from the pairs. I'll always root for your brother, and your family. Always.

@ MadameX: I would really appreciate that. And an ASD x Royal Blue line would be gorgeous. I look forward to seeing it smile.gif

@ StarSea: I replied to your message and accepted the egg. I'll give it a name related to awareness ribbons, and carry on the breeding pattern smile.gif

3rd gen ASD baby

OrianeSera → Meepsa + (V4IMF)

Edited by Oriane Sera

These breeders will sign up to breed their ASD baby with a purebred or CB Canopy dragon, which will then be used to help fill requests.

I was just re-reading the rules and this caught my eye. Do you specifically want the breeders to use the given baby/adult for the requests? I had offered the pair I've got for this, without realizing you wanted the ASD egg to be used for this.

If so, I can do that when I get my egg and use the pair for the Royal Blues. Or if it's ok for me to do it the way I was thinking, that's ok too.

I can mate the pair I have, or start trying with the Royals. Either way, it doesn't really matter; I just wanted to be clear about this before I get started.

But I need to get them named first...lol.

Btw, do the mates for the canopies have to follow the naming convention? I checked and didn't see any mention of this. It doesn't matter really, as I'll probably do that to better keep track of them.

If you breed your ASD with another CB/PB canopy, you can request to be a Breeder. If you breed your ASD with another dragon in the rules, you can request to be a Donor with the stipulation that you can produce ASD babies. There's no right or wrong, just my method of sorting.

The difference between breeders and donors is that breeders specifically use an ASD baby to create a PB canopy ASD line, whereas the donors are not required to use an ASD baby. Donors just follow the dragon color rules.

For the most part, this is what they produce.

• Breeders: PB ASD Canopies
  • Donors: Mixed ASD dragons, mates for dragons (which may or may not include CBs)

Yes, the mates have to include the specified names. The easiest way of doing this is to have ASD _________. That way, you don't have to try to figure out how to work Autistic/Autism into the name somewhere.

2nd Gen ASD baby:

OrianeSera → TikindiDragon + (FI6Sr)

She's adult and gendered - so I would like to introduce Tikindi Autistic Kanu to everyone! I'm hoping to have a PB mate for her sometime in the near future.

Edited to add: I'd certainly join a support the troops lineage if there were to be one!

Edited by TikindiDragon

2nd gen ASD baby:

OrianeSera → MadameX + (GUNL2)

Edited by Oriane Sera

I would like to register my ASD mates. May I also be added to the breeder list?

Scroll name/link: TikindiDragon

Male: Tikindi Aspie Katos

Female: Tikindi Autistic Kanu

Produce: PB, even 3rd gen

And thier first baby!

I’m announcing Tikindi Aspie Katos and Tikindi Autistic Kanu’s offspring!

Dragon’s lineage link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/Y8Cpl

Generation: PB, 3rd even gen

Who is available for adoption!

I would like to register my ASD mates. May I also be added to the breeder list?

Scroll name/link: TikindiDragon

Male: Tikindi Aspie Katos

Female: Tikindi Autistic Kanu

Produce: PB, even 3rd gen

And thier first baby!

I’m announcing Tikindi Aspie Katos and Tikindi Autistic Kanu’s offspring!

Dragon’s lineage link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/Y8Cpl

Generation: PB, 3rd even gen

Who is available for adoption!

I would love the egg if it is still unclaimed!

^ added ^

And since May is Military Appreciation month, I'm gonna get a thread up about mid April or so.

^ added ^

And since May is Military Appreciation month, I'm gonna get a thread up about mid April or so.

I know they're not really the right colour for the Support the Troops ribbons.... but I'm pure-breeding Spitfires that are all named after RAF bases if you're lineage is likely to include that kind of thing...

Originally I was going to start it with my two Golden Wyverns since they're the closest thing we have to match the yellow ribbon, and then continue it allowing "yellow," red, white, and blue dragons. But the Spitfires could represent the Soldiers, Marines, Seamen, and Airmen over in the sandbox.

ATTN: Next 2nd gen egg goes to Deagle. Next 3rd gen egg goes to Umbee.

Oh, I would absolutely love to join! Unfortunately, I only have 1 CB canopy, so I need to find a mate for him.

In the meantime, however, I have a male PB (2nd gen) Canopy that I would love to donate as a mate if someone wants it. (I picked him up from the AP, so his parents aren't mine).

Scroll name/link: Souldreamer

Breed/s: Male 2nd Gen PB Canopy

Claim my hatchling!

Edited by souldraemer

Oh, I would absolutely love to join! Unfortunately, I only have 1 CB canopy, so I need to find a mate for him.

Please post the correct form to join, and then I can get you an ASD egg for your CB.