Arpiana

Define 'Freedom' Please Join!

Vrans paused as she suddely was asleep. He got his paws out from her tail and let her hind paws go. He curled up around her and got her into a sleeping position and then started to clean her scales. After he finished he looked at her mentor. One that liked seeing fun instead of death it seemed. He tilted his head and said nothing but after a few moments he nodded his thanks.

And yep Moonbeam! Welcome!

"Mac" sat beside Sayiri. "Why haven't I seen you here before? Are you new?"

Edited by Arpiana

"Oh!" Sayiri turned to the sound of the leaves crunching. Then she watched as Mac came, forgetting about what happened."I'm new... My elder isn't here yet." She wondered when that dragon would come. He promised, and is taking a long time...

~~~~~~~~

The White Dragon peeked through the leaves again when he got stable. He saw Sayiri with Mac. I guess I should leave her with her friends for a while... But meanwhile, I have to apoligize ot the rest of the elders for being late... The White Dragon walked into the cave from another way.

Name: Pyro

Egg hatchling elder: Mature Hatchling

Breed: magma

Crush/Mate: (crush) Anaya

History: As a young hatchling Pyro wondered away from his parents and was found by one of the elders. After he was brought to the cave the hatchling adapted to their ways.

Edited by GuardianProtector

"Oh!" Sayiri turned to the sound of the leaves crunching. Then she watched as Mac came, forgetting about what happened."I'm new... My elder isn't here yet." She wondered when that dragon would come. He promised, and is taking a long time...

~~~~~~~~

The White Dragon peeked through the leaves again when he got stable. He saw Sayiri with Mac. I guess I should leave her with her friends for a while... But meanwhile, I have to apoligize ot the rest of the elders for being late... The White Dragon walked into the cave from another way.

"Then your lucky. It's better to keep to yourself here. Be careful who you trust. I'm um.. well nameless but my friends call me Mac for now. Who are you?"

Breed:

History: As a young hatchling Pyro wondered away from his parents and was found by one of the elders. After he was brought to the cave the hatchling adapted to their ways.

Not accepted. What breed is your dragon?

"Then your lucky. It's better to keep to yourself here. Be careful who you trust. I'm um.. well nameless but my friends call me Mac for now. Who are you?"

'Well, nice to meet you Mac. Im Sayiri. I've been watching some of the things hatchlings do here... it looks horrible." Sayiri said. She looked at the battlefield again. Blood-stained.

~~~~~~~

The White Dragon walked up to Riah, Head Elder."Im sorry i'm late!" He said, bowing."Im ready now," He added.

((Sweet! Thanks a bunch!))

Anaya was woken abruptly at one of the adults giving him a sharp jab in the side. Blinking her yellow eyes open she yawned and askd, "Yes?" The dragon growled and replied, "You know what. Time for training." Letting out a sigh, the Thunder hatchling got to her paws and followed him out of the den and into the training area.

She was put before a couple of deer hides stuffed with grass and leaves as training dummies. Anaya knew the drill. Lowering herself into a crouching position, she awoke the eclectric power inside of her, sending lightning crackling around her wings. With a roar, she tackled the first dummie, rending it into dozens of pieces and sending leaves and grass flying in every direction. Without hestitaion, she advanced onto the second, whipping it with her tail and frying it instantly.

Skidding to a stop, she whirled around and charges the last dummy, scooping it up in her talons, giving it a sharp bite, and throwing it against the wall of the cave. Anaya sat down, wrapped her tail around her paws, and looked up at the adult. "Am I done?" she asked impatiently. The dragon snarled and slepped her face with his tail, knocking her to the ground. "Drop the attitude missy. Just because you are a Trio does not mean you get any special treatment!" With that, he stalked out of the cavern, leaving Anaya without her meal for reward.

Breed: magma

fixed it

Accepted smile.gif

'Well, nice to meet you Mac. Im Sayiri. I've been watching some of the things hatchlings do here... it looks horrible." Sayiri said. She looked at the battlefield again. Blood-stained.

~~~~~~~

The White Dragon walked up to Riah, Head Elder."Im sorry i'm late!" He said, bowing."Im ready now," He added.

Mac nodded. "It is. Well I hope you survive as long as I did. Most are not so lucky."

Rhia may be one of the toughest, cruelest, foulest Elders in the cave, but she reqpects her equals. "Oh good. Hurry on now. No time to be wasted. And keep Sayriri away from that male. He's trouble. But he will make a good Elder when the time comes. Reminds me of myself when I was younger. Shoo shoo."

Edited by Arpiana

((Sweet! Thanks a bunch!))

Anaya was woken abruptly at one of the adults giving him a sharp jab in the side. Blinking her yellow eyes open she yawned and askd, "Yes?" The dragon growled and replied, "You know what. Time for training." Letting out a sigh, the Thunder hatchling got to her paws and followed him out of the den and into the training area.

She was put before a couple of deer hides stuffed with grass and leaves as training dummies. Anaya knew the drill. Lowering herself into a crouching position, she awoke the eclectric power inside of her, sending lightning crackling around her wings. With a roar, she tackled the first dummie, rending it into dozens of pieces and sending leaves and grass flying in every direction. Without hestitaion, she advanced onto the second, whipping it with her tail and frying it instantly.

Skidding to a stop, she whirled around and charges the last dummy, scooping it up in her talons, giving it a sharp bite, and throwing it against the wall of the cave. Anaya sat down, wrapped her tail around her paws, and looked up at the adult. "Am I done?" she asked impatiently. The dragon snarled and slepped her face with his tail, knocking her to the ground. "Drop the attitude missy. Just because you are a Trio does not mean you get any special treatment!" With that, he stalked out of the cavern, leaving Anaya without her meal for reward.

Mac started to pierce and destroy the dummies beside Anaya. He looked like a bit of a show off but you could see in his eyes that he was just trying to train. He destroyed them all in a quick few seconds.

The White Dragon Bowed again and quickly walked away. Sayiri was walking towards Anaya and mac when The White Dragon Grabbed the Moonstone on her tail and pulled her up."You.Me.Training.Now." He said through huffs. Oh Great, he came. Sairi thought as she was being pulled away by the White Dragon. He set her down somewhere in the middle of the woods. "I expect you know how to use your power?" He said. Sayiri nodded, but she really didn't know. "Don't neglect it. Im Sam, and im going to be your Elder. Now, whack the tree trunk." Sam said. Sayiri ran towards it and was about to whack it when-" NO, dont run to it, sneak up on it." Sam pulled her back. Oh great. Sayiri thought. she leapt into the bushes."NO! Dont make so much sounds!" Sam said. He pulled her out of the bush. This Time, Sayiri quietly crawled into the bush, Then she leapt out of the bush to attack-"NO! Hit from inside the bush!" Sam pulled her out again"This-" Sam whipped his tail on the ground"is NOT how your going to survive the battles. I won't be able to heal you all the time. You need special training. If it doesn't get better by the end of the month, you'll have to end up training with Riah." he said. Riah? I dont like the sound of that. Sayiri thought. "Today, no lunch break." Sam said.

As training started Pyro lunged and attacked the dumbies. His lava like scales burning them. Near him he saw sparks fly as a young thunder dragoness trained. So cute The magma thought slightly blushing. "Hey you! Stop slacking!" one of the trainers yelled at Pyro. Ya ya He thoght thowing himself at another doll.

((Yayz thank you~!))

The White Dragon Bowed again and quickly walked away. Sayiri was walking towards Anaya and mac when The White Dragon Grabbed the Moonstone on her tail and pulled her up."You.Me.Training.Now." He said through huffs. Oh Great, he came. Sairi thought as she was being pulled away by the White Dragon. He set her down somewhere in the middle of the woods. "I expect you know how to use your power?" He said. Sayiri nodded, but she really didn't know. "Don't neglect it. Im Sam, and im going to be your Elder. Now, whack the tree trunk." Sam said. Sayiri ran towards it and was about to whack it when-" NO, dont run to it, sneak up on it." Sam pulled her back. Oh great. Sayiri thought. she leapt into the bushes."NO! Dont make so much sounds!" Sam said. He pulled her out of the bush. This Time, Sayiri quietly crawled into the bush, Then she leapt out of the bush to attack-"NO! Hit from inside the bush!" Sam pulled her out again"This-" Sam whipped his tail on the ground"is NOT how your going to survive the battles. I won't be able to heal you all the time. You need special training. If it doesn't get better by the end of the month, you'll have to end up training with Riah." he said. Riah? I dont like the sound of that. Sayiri thought. "Today, no lunch break." Sam said.

Rhia examined. "Hmm put her in one on one combat. I want to see how she fairs against our best hatchling. Hathina! Here. NOW. Take care of that. "

Hathina nodded and tackled her down, biting into her stomach and clawing at her face, her wings wrapped around her neck to choke her. (not gonna kill her promise lol and why does no one like my characters?)

Edited by Arpiana

(9It ok x3)

The little Moonstone hatchling couldn't see how she could beat up Hathina. unless..... Sayiri's tail slowly moved and hit Hathina in the head.((You choose injury, Airpiana) Sayiri got out of her grip and jumped up a tree.

~~~~~~~~~

Sam watched as hathina pounded down on Sayiri. he slapped his head in shame. When he looked up again, he could see Sayiri's tail move. YES!!! he thought as the tail whacked Hathina on the head. He sighed again when Sayiri jumped up the tree.

"Rhia did you like how the two hatchlings played? Amanda, dispite being a gardain and she runs out of energy quickly, reminds me of me when I was younger," Vadellia said. She ment every word of Amanda. "Though I am starting to think I'm growing soft with her. Do you mind if she stays with you?"

Out of the corner of her eye Zalazak saw a dragon watching her but didn't pay much attention to it. She looked down at the heap of dried grass in her paws. Wait, this isn't a dragon! It's fake! she thought angrily. She threw down the limp grass and stalked over to the adult who was supervising. "Hey!" she growled, her eyes narrowed. "What was the point of that? Why did you make me shred apart that grass-dragon-whatever!"

The mentor chuckled at the little Sunset as she stumbled over her own thoughts in her rage. "You're going to get killed by the other hatchlings if you don't practice," he said with a somewhat happy voice. With that, he walked away, leaving the Sunset alone in the cave.

Why will I have to fight the other hatchlings? she thought, picking up a stray piece of the deer and popping it in her mouth.

(9It ok x3)

The little Moonstone hatchling couldn't see how she could beat up Hathina. unless..... Sayiri's tail slowly moved and hit Hathina in the head.((You choose injury, Airpiana) Sayiri got out of her grip and jumped up a tree.

~~~~~~~~~

Sam watched as hathina pounded down on Sayiri. he slapped his head in shame. When he looked up again, he could see Sayiri's tail move. YES!!! he thought as the tail whacked Hathina on the head. He sighed again when Sayiri jumped up the tree.

Hathina pulled sayriri down from the tree by her tail and smacked her against the ground. "Enough. My head hurts. Good fight."

Rhia nodded. "Of course. Amanda!! Come herrre. I will be your mentor." She gave a wicked smile but instantly withdrawed it. The other Elder obviously wanted the hatchling to live. So she would. But she would toughen her up.

Edited by Arpiana

Sayiri covered her head and stayed on the ground. Sam walked up to her and kicked her. "Go. Talk to Rhia." He said. He picked Sayiri up by the tail and threw her towards Rhia.

Amanda, at her name awoken from her sleep and went to Rhia. She was timid when she heard the meanest elder called her name. She was scared. She did heard that she would be her mentor, but she wondered why Vadellia desided pass her on like some unwanted meal.

Vadellia nodded as she saw the small smile, and instantly got worried for Amanda, but she held it in.

"Don't worry. This one will live, unlike many of her kind." Rhia saw a small Crimson Pygmy approach her. "What do you want?!?!" She spat out her words.

"Question is, think you can brake her habbits?" Vadellia asked.

Amanda was shacking, uncontrolably. It was good for her that she'll live, but she wondered at what price.

"Ah, hm. Sorry about that," Sam said. SAyiri backed away from Rhia. SAm narrowed his eyes at Sayiri and growled,"You. Go. Play with your friends or something right now. I have something to discuss." SAyiri nodded and jumped into the bushes, hoping to find Mac. "Rhia, at the end of the month, if this little hatchling does not succeed in fighting a hatchling I have chose... I will passs on the hatchling to you so you can teach her better. She has not heard of anything. Staying quiet while sneaking, She hasn't. Sneaking up on things, she hasn't. this will be a tough one. After I eat, I'll come back and discuss some more things..." How will i get those two away? That... Mac they call him? They must be seperated. Along with the others. For now, they'll be with they're friends. I hope Rhia accepts what I'm thinking. Sayiri ran towards Mac and started sobbing. "it was... So..scary!" SHe sobbed. lots of tears came.

(( *Thinks of Hunger games and whistles*))

Edited by girlfairy76

"Question is, think you can brake her habbits?" Vadellia asked.

Amanda was shacking, uncontrolably. It was good for her that she'll live, but she wondered at what price.

"I can break any dragon's habits. I've dealt with guardians before." Rhia looked down at the shaking dragon.

"So have I, but there is some inner stranght she has," Vadellia worned. "Well I think that's enough talk. I'll let you deal with her."

Amanda wondered what was going in her mentors head. She would ask her once she and her were alone, witch is most likely not for a long time. She gulped when the mean dragon looked at her. She stopped shacking.