Dragonboy99

What's you're favorite show

Avatar: The Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra top everything. They are my absolute favorites and no matter how I describe them it won't do them any justice. wink.gif My other favorites are Pokemon, Ben 10, Teen Titans.

And while I like more serious stories I like Phineas and Ferb, Kim Possible, Victorious, and the Big Bang Theory.

Animation for the win! ;D

- The Big Bang Theory

- ... Spongebob

I don't watch much TV anymore, but I really like Mythbusters. o3o I even got to see them in person~ <3

I was also a gigantic fan of Spongebob, Fairly Odd Parents, and Jimmy Neutron as a kid. Those shows like, raised me. I've recently been rewatching some Spongebob and Jimmy Neutron, need to get back into Fairly Odd Parents too. >:C

Cartoons are the best.

My favorite shows:

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia

Wilfred

South Park

Other shows I really enjoy:

MLP:FiM

Spongebob

Comedy Bang! Bang!

Family Guy

Pretty much anything to do with Adult Swim

(NTSF:SD:SUV, Children's Hospital, Aqua Teen, etc.)

Law & Order: SVU

And I just recently started watching The Mighty Boosh. Hated that show for the longest time until my sister became obsessed with it. Then I just sort of got brainwashed into loving it. I can't get enough of them now! xd.png

Noel is <3

There are a few shows that I used to be really into but are now over and I've sort of over-watched, like Dragon Ball Z, Avatar, Inuyasha.

Even though I don't watch them anymore, I still love those shows.

I mostly enjoy comedy. I love to laugh.

I love dark, stupid, random, dirty humor.

I have a very odd sense of humor.... XP

Edited by tikigurl91

I Have Many Shows I Enjoy But Here Are My Top Three:

Vegas

White Collar

QI

They Are All Really Great. QI Allows You To Learn While Being Fed Brilliant Humor From The Best British Comedians. White Collar Is One Of The Few Crime Dramas That Is Not Focused On Murder Or Other Violent Crimes. And Vegas Is One Of Those Well Produced, Well Written And Well Cast Period TV Series That You Get Hooked On.

So many to choose from. Right now I would probably say The Walking Dead.

But there are others I enjoy for their own merits, like American Horror Story or Homeland. And I love Doctor Who.

Then, just for straight up guilty pleasure, I like Revenge. laugh.gif

We dont' have cable anymore...only Netflix. We've been watching episodes of Dr. Who, Fringe and Supernatural from time to time.

Back when I was a kid (long, long ago) my favorite shows were The A Team and Dukes of Hazzard lol

More to add to the list!

In the genre of Sci Fi currently airing:

* Continuum

* Orphan Black

This is difficult, because I love so many TV shows, but I`d have to say Doctor Who is my absolute favourite.

I actually like cartoons, probably unlike others my age xd.png

My favorites are:

Hero 108 (Although I've seen every episode, so I stopped watching it)

Dragons: Riders of Berk

Adventure Time

Regular Show

Beetlejuice (In about a week and a half or so, I've seen EVERY single episode of all 4 seasons, except some I've watched in the past already)

Old-school cartoons (as in, the old cartoons made in the old ways)

Currently Watching: Breaking Bad

Of all Time: Doctor Who, Lost, Heroes, and Supernatural.

Merlin. I saw the finale a few days ago and cried for hours. :'D Still not over it.

My favourites:

Doctor Who

Sherlock

Supernatural

QI

Game of Thrones is also a recent addiction.

I'd add Torchwood to the list but I'm too busy pretending Miracle Day didn't happen.

I used to love House MD as well, though it had some not-so-impressive seasons later on.

Edit: Oh, older stuff counts too, right? A Bit of Fry and Laurie was absolutely brilliant.

Edited by MissK.

Old-school cartoons (as in, the old cartoons made in the old ways)

Like... what decade? Do you just mean traditional cels or back when they were just figuring out the multiplane camera or what. This is crucial for me to know, I am alone in my love for cartoons that are not Adventure Time here, it seems. =__=;;

That being said: Looney Tunes, Frasier, and Smeshariki all top my list.

Edited by Zovesta

Dora im the map im the map yeah! no joke

I don't care if I'm spamming. I had to respond to this.

Doctor, if you're serious, then you have earned so much respect from me. <3

I dunno...maybe Impractical Jokers. That's probably the only show that's had me in tears. laugh.gif

When I was younger, it was probably Avatar: The Last Airbender. That show is still great to watch.

Edited by Bacon_Strips

Out of some older ones, I still LOVE S.W.A.T Kats, Samurai Jack and Ren and Stimpy.

Currently, I've gotten into Adventure Time, Regular Show, and Riders of Berk, as well as that History Channel original, Vikings. Very excellent.

Edited by TaiomiFox

The Mentalist

The Simpsons

I don't really have much time for tv anymore, but I used to watch House MD, NCIS, Halifax f.p., Sasuke (The Ninja Warrior), Saving Grace, Futurama, CSI, The X Files, MASH, La Femme Nikita...

At the moment...American Dad

Dance Moms

um I can't think of anything else at the moment