Dragonboy99

What's you're favorite show

Right now I'm totally in love with The Big Bang Theory. It's the only sitcom I can watch without running away (I hate these laughters ...)

Also:

Lost

Supernatural

Southpark

Primeval

Sometimes I like to watch The Mentalist and NCIS, but not on a regular basis.

I used to like Dr. House, but in the late 5th season it became really bad and I stopped watching it after the first episodes of season 6

I used to like Dr. House, but in the late 5th season it became really bad and I stopped watching it after the first episodes of season 6

Blasphemy. /shot

I think House started to go down around the middle of season 6, but I really, really loved how the last episodes of season 5 were handled, and then, Broken, oh my...

I still watch it and still think that in overall it's one of the best TV shows I've seen, although I don't watch that many of them, at least not non-anime ones. :B

I hear from a lot of people how Supernatural is very good and how I should watch it. Maybe I'll have a look when I'm done with some more anime I want to see soon.

Edited by lightbird

Current ones are:

Supernatural (when is that coming back)?

Vampire Diaries

Downton Abbey

The Apprentice

The Chase

Hawaii 5-0

Benidorm

Four Rooms

I may think of more...

Edited by quinney

MWAHAHAHA~ List Time! >:D

(Top Favorites are BOLDED)

Current:

Breaking In, Castle, Grimm, Haven, Iron Man: Armored Adventures, The Listener, The Mentalist, MLP: Friendship is Magic, Merlin, Psych, Rookie Blue, Sanctuary, Sherlock, The Soup, Suits, Warehouse 13, White Collar

Older/Canceled:

The Dresden Files, Time Force, Cupid (2009), Dark Oracle, Eli Stone, Legend of the Seeker, The Cape, Touching Evil (USA), Miracles, Haunted, Angel, The Dead Zone, Tru Calling, Bonanza, My Own Worst Enemy, Reaper , Smallville

I'm sure there's more older ones that I absolutely loved but I can't think of them at the moment. :3

Oh my goodness - how could I forget Merlin??

I'll be so glad when it's back!

I remember the Andy Griffith Show, I Love Lucy, Mr. Ed, Gunsmoke, and the Beverly Hillbillies... xd.png They were just never my favourites.

Fav show at the moment? GeGeGe no Kitarou 1968, aw yeah.

I watched I Love Lucy but that was never a favourite of mine either.

Anyone remember The Woodentops puppet show? My husband has always done a good 'Spotty dog' impersonation as a party piece when he's had a few! (Not on all fours, I hasted to add, just very 'wooden' with his arms and legs!)

luff Vampire Diaries :/ Big Bang Theory is the best for me too; fancy word comedies = to die for. Plus it improves my vocabulary even further xd.png

My favourite shows are Metalocalypse and South Park. Crude, hilarious, satire-y goodness! Also Spartacus and Rome. Those were amazing. I also really love British shows Gavin and Stacey, Top Gear, and Spy. My "guilty pleasure" show is definitely Survivor, and I watch The Amazing Race sometimes. I really want to watch Lost and Downton Abbey.

NCIS

Walking Dead

Big Bang Theory

There's so many I like, so I just put three.

MWAHAHAHA~ List Time! >:D

(Top Favorites are BOLDED)

Current:

Breaking In, Castle, Grimm, Haven, Iron Man: Armored Adventures, The Listener, The Mentalist, MLP: Friendship is Magic, Merlin, Psych, Rookie Blue, Sanctuary, Sherlock, The Soup, Suits, Warehouse 13, White Collar

Older/Canceled:

The Dresden Files, Time Force, Cupid (2009), Dark Oracle, Eli Stone, Legend of the Seeker, The Cape, Touching Evil (USA), Miracles, Haunted, Angel, The Dead Zone, Tru Calling, Bonanza, My Own Worst Enemy, Reaper , Smallville

I'm sure there's more older ones that I absolutely loved but I can't think of them at the moment. :3

I will follow the above formula. xP

censorkip.gif

Current: Archer, Supernatural, Futurama, The Big Bang Theory.

Older/Cancelled: Thunderbirds, Captain Scarlet and the Mysterons, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Xiaolin Showdown, Flight of the Concords, Blackadder.

House is awesome. <3 Though that plot has been kind of...meh lately.

NCIS = Awesome.

Doctor Who = More awesomeness

Don't watch much TV xd.png

Transformers Prime currently. Legend of Korra is my second favorite at the moment.

I like cartoons. |D

And I entirely approve of that.

My favourite show at the moment is Smeshariki. It'll fall down on the list in a few months, but for now, it's my favourite.

30 Rock

South Park

Mad Men

I think I'd love Game of Thrones, so I'm planning to sit down and watching it soon.

My ALL-TIME favorite show is Avatar: The Last Airbender, but additional favorites are:

- The Legend of Korra

- Adventure Time

I can't pick a favorite show, I like so many and grew up with some of the best ones. I miss the old shows. They were the highlight of waking up on Saturday mornings...

Friends

FullMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

Regular Show

smile.gif

Man vs Food

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Charmed

Super Jail

Greys Anatomy

Melissa and Joey

Ren and Stimpy

Theres more but I have too many...