pinkgothic

The League of Impatient Cave Cleaners ~trading~

I just followed somebody's sig link and have discovered this thread.

A member of my family would like to offer a

CB Winter Hatching --- Gone.

Edited by grammydragon

Have:

user posted image5G silver egg, female stair with shadow-walkers.

user posted image6G silver egg, female stair with stripes and sweetlings.

Want:

Any cave-blocker species hatchling(s) (CB or lineaged does not matter; gendered or non-gendered also does not matter).

Swap dirty laundry for 5G silver? Found a home on a silver-trophy scroll for a nocturne hatchling - thank you!

Swap dirty laundry for 6G silver? Traded to a trophy-less scroll for a pebble hatchling! Thank you for playing!

This trade will be valid until it is crossed out.

I'll also edit in when I'm not at keyboard.

Edited by pinkgothic

Have:

user posted image5G silver hatchling, ungendered, stair with shadow walkers, influenced female.

Want:

Any cave-blocker species hatchling(s) (CB or lineaged does not matter; gendered or non-gendered also does not matter). Gimme your dirty laundry!

Gone for two, thank you for playing!

Edited by pinkgothic

Thank you for the hatchies! May have more metals here in exchange for hatchies once they grow up.

Edited by sarantha

Have:

user posted imageCB magma egg

Want:

Any cave-blocker species hatchling(s) (CB or lineaged does not matter; gendered or non-gendered also does not matter). Gimme your dirty laundry!

Gone to a trophy-less scroll for four hatchlings. Thank you for playing. smile.gif

Edited by pinkgothic

Have:

Want:

Gone for three hatchlings to a bronze trophy scroll. Thank you for playing!

Edited by pinkgothic

NEED: ANY HATCHIES!!!!

need four more for trophy!

have: 2x CB Ember hatchies 1 2nd gen GW

2:1?

Have:

user posted image5G gold egg, female stair with heartseekers.

Want:

Gone for three hatchlings to a silver trophy scroll; with thanks for the PM and the info that it's going to be gifted! <3 Enjoy!

Edited by pinkgothic

Have:

user posted image5G silver egg, female silver x shadow walker stair.

Want:

Gone to the only not-egglocked offer (out of three). sad.gif Thank you for playing, though!

To the player with the trophy-less scroll that offered on my trade: I couldn't find your forum name... but if you PM me, I'll be happy to get you a sibling or different silver. smile.gif

Edited by pinkgothic

Have:

user posted image6G shimmerscale egg, silver male stair with shadow walkers.

Want:

Gone for four caveblocker-by-the-book hatchlings to a bronze-trophy scroll without a shimmerscale. Whew. I've never been buried under so many offers before; had to get super pedantic for a change. laugh.gif Thank you for playing, everyone! Hopefully next week there'll be a sibling here. smile.gif

Edited by pinkgothic

Have:

user posted image5G gold egg, spiral with shadow-walkers, deadline (of the non-gold parent), due to be raised as a female.

Want:

Any cave-blocker species hatchling(s) (CB or lineaged does not matter; gendered or non-gendered also does not matter). Gimme your dirty laundry! Gone to a trophy-less scroll without adult golds for a gray hatchling and a deepsea hatchling. Thank you for playing!

Have:

user posted image6G silver egg, spiral alternating between shadow-walkers and pinks, due to be raised as a female.

Want:

Any cave-blocker species hatchling(s) (CB or lineaged does not matter; gendered or non-gendered also does not matter). Gimme your dirty laundry! Traded to a (barely-)bronze-trophy scroll with no silvers for a waterhorse hatchling. Thank you for playing!

These trades will be valid until they are crossed out.

Edited by pinkgothic

Have:

user posted imageCB cheese hatchling, 'gendered'

user posted imageCB cheese hatchling, ungendered

Want:

Gone for four hatchlings. smile.gif Thank you for playing!

Edited by pinkgothic

Have:

user posted image5G silver egg, spiral with several species forming a blue gradient, due to be raised as a female.

Want:

Gone to a bronze-trophy scroll with no silvers for two caveblocker hatchlings; thank you for playing!

Edited by pinkgothic

Have:

user posted image4G tinsel egg, male stair from Apollo with stripes.

Want:

Gone for four hatchlings to a bronze-trophy scroll with no Tinsels. Thank you for playing!

Edited by pinkgothic

Have:

user posted image6G silver shimmerscale egg, male stair with shadowwalkers.

Want:

Any cave-blocker species hatchling(s) (CB or lineaged does not matter; gendered or non-gendered also does not matter). Gimme your dirty laundry! (If my last shimmer trade is an indicator, I may have to engage super-nitpick-mode to have a chance at sifting through the offers; so for your own sake, please only offer caveblockers. <3)

Gone to a silver-trophy scroll (with no shimmers that I could see~) for four caveblocker hatchlings. Thank you for playing!

Edited by pinkgothic

Have:

Want:

Gone to a bronze-trophy scroll with no magmas for two water hatchlings! Thank you for playing!

Edited by pinkgothic

Have:

user posted image5G gold egg, spiral with shadow-walkers, due to be raised as a male gold.

Want:

Gone for three hatchlings. Thank you for playing!

Edited by pinkgothic

have:

user posted image » Gen 2 Dusk Magma » Teleport » Lineage

user posted image » Gen 2 Dusk Magma » Teleport » Lineage

want:

OFFERS

» I am not looking for anything in particular, I am doing some research for the RTC and would like some honest, fair offers. wink.gif

» I do prefer CB and am really only looking for hatchlings.

If I have not declined your offer I am considering it or I have not yet seen it. smile.gif

Edited by duskspoken

Heyo! ^^

Something very shiny today. wink.gif

Have:

user posted imageSilver Shimmer egg - 10th gen perfect spiral from Echoes in the Deep x Halloween

Want:

any 2-4 caveblocker hatchlings (CB preferred, but not required)

Bronze Trophy scroll with CB Cavern Lurker preferred, but also not required

Gone to a Bronze Trophy scroll! Thank you! smile.gif

Greetings,

Maef

Edited by Maef

Have:

user posted image3G silver egg, spiral with hellfires, due to be raised as male.

Want:

Traded to a silver trophy scroll with no silvers for two caveblocker hatchlings. Thank you for playing! biggrin.gif

Edited by pinkgothic