pinkgothic

The League of Impatient Cave Cleaners ~trading~

Have:

user posted imageCB blacktip egg

user posted imageCB seragamma hatchling, ungendered

Want:

Any cave-blocker species hatchling(s) (CB or lineaged does not matter; gendered or non-gendered also does not matter).

Gimme your dirty laundry!

#1: Offer on Blacktip Gone for one hatchling smile.gif

#2: Offer on Seragamma Traded for two hatchlings (all offers were gold-trophy scrolls with plenty seragammas, sadly). Thank you for playing!

(To the user offering an ember hatchling: it's not a caveblocker, but still... I've tried to accept a few times since you offered, but you don't have space for the egg. I'll keep trying every once in a while, but I hope you see this. smile.gif Looks like it grew up on your scroll. Sorry, mate.)

This trade will be valid until it is crossed out.

I'll also edit in when I'm not at keyboard.

Edited by pinkgothic

Heyo! ^^

Have:

user posted image9th gen Bronze Shimmer egg - perfect stair from Crazy little Diamond x Golden Wyvern

Seeking:

Caveblocker hatchling(s)

(CB or lineaged does not matter, gendered or ungendered also does not matter)

Best would be a low trophy scroll with the ability to continue the lineage properly, but it's no neccessary criteria.

The green line in my signature applies here. wink.gif

Gone to a bronze trophy scroll - thank you! biggrin.gif

Greetings,

Maef

Edited by Maef

I don't have much available rare eggs myself so I'll try my best to breed and offer tongue.gif

Have:

user posted image A 2nd Gen PB Seragamma Wyvern Egg for trade

Want:

As much cave-blocker hatchlings you want smile.gif. Just offer how many cave-blockers you think its worth.

Trade me your blocker hatchies!

For the list of caveblockers, click here. It's a guideline not a hard rule!

First come, first serve!

Have:

user posted image2G gold egg from a magma father. Gone!

user posted image3G gold egg, spiral with gold wyverns, due to be raised as female. Gone!

user posted image3G silver egg, even generation with (regular) sweetlings, with a CB bright pink in lineage. Gone!

Want:

Any cave-blocker species hatchling(s) (CB or lineaged does not matter; gendered or non-gendered also does not matter). (And please don't be afraid of PMing me for *points to signature*... the worst I can say is 'no'.)

- trade #1: 2G gold Traded for four hatchlings to a bronze-trophy scroll with no golds. Thank you for playing!

- trade #2: 3G gold Traded for three hatchlings to a silver-trophy scroll; thank you for playing!

- trade #3: 3G silver Traded for two hatchlings to a silver-trophy scroll; thank you for playing!

Edited by pinkgothic

Have:

user posted image6G silver shimmerscale egg, male stair with shadow-walkers.

Want:

Any cave-blocker species hatchling(s) (CB or lineaged does not matter; gendered or non-gendered also does not matter). Gimme your dirty laundry!

Gone for one hatchling to a gold-trophy scroll with two (less clean) shimmer-scales. Thank you for playing!

Edited by pinkgothic

Heyo! ^^

Have:

user posted image6th gen Silver Shimmer egg - perfect stair from Silas Vincent x Tri-Horn Wyvern

Seeking:

Caveblocker hatchling(s)

(CB or lineaged does not matter, gendered or ungendered also does not matter)

Best would be a low trophy scroll with the ability to continue the lineage properly, but it's no neccessary criteria.

The green line in my signature applies here. wink.gif

Gone for four CB caveblocker hatchlings to a bronze trophy scroll with no shimmer yet, a male Pink and a CB female Tri-Horn Wyvern - thank you and enjoy! biggrin.gif

Greetings,

Maef

Edited by Maef

have:

user posted image » Gen 3 Dusk PB Thunder » Teleport » Lineage

want:

OFFERS

» I am not looking for anything in particular, would just like to get a few CB caveblocker hatchlings for this. biggrin.gif

If I have not declined your offer I am considering it or I have not yet seen it. smile.gif

I am locked for a few more hours so I won't be accepting anything right away, so please do not delete your offer.

Traded for 3 CB hatchlings. Thank you!

Edited by duskspoken

have:

user posted image » Gen 3 Dusk Silver » Teleport » Lineage

want:

OFFERS

» I am not looking for anything in particular, would just like to get a few CB caveblocker hatchlings for this. biggrin.gif

If I have not declined your offer I am considering it or I have not yet seen it. smile.gif

Have:

user posted image6G silver shimmerscale egg, male stair with shadowwalkers.

Want:

Any cave-blocker species hatchling(s) (CB or lineaged does not matter; gendered or non-gendered also does not matter). Gimme your dirty laundry!

Traded for two hatchlings to a gold scroll with no silver shimmer-scales. Thank you for playing! smile.gif

Edited by pinkgothic

Shiny times! poptartFINALTINY.gif

Have:

user posted image4th gen Bronze Shimmer egg - Dead Line x Halloweens spiral

Looking for:

caveblocker hatchling(s) - CB or lineaged does not matter, gendered or ungendered also does not matter

Best would be a low trophy scroll with no shimmer yet, but a female CB Cavern Lurker and a male Pink dragon to influence the egg - but these are no neccessary criteria.

The green line in my signature applies. wink.gif

Gone to a silver trophy scroll with no shimmers yet for four caveblocker hatchlings - thank you and enjoy! biggrin.gif

Greetings,

Maef

Edited by Maef

Shiny time! poptartFINALTINY.gif

Have

user posted image7th gen Bronze Shimmer egg - Merry Times of Plenty x Wrapping Wing / Arsani spiral

Looking for:

any caveblocker species hatchling(s) - CB or lineaged does not matter, gendered or ungendered also does not matter (see species guideline for caveblockers in this post)

(Best would be a scroll with few or no shimmers, but a CB Wrapping Wing and a female Pink to influence the egg - though these are no neccessary criteria.)

Gone for four caveblocker hatchlings to a bronze trophy scroll with a CB Wrapping Wing and a female Pink - thank you! biggrin.gif

Greetings,

Maef

Edited by Maef

Have:

user posted image5G gold egg, female stair with heartseekers.

user posted image5G gold egg, spiral with shadowwalkers, due to be raised male.

user posted image6G gold egg, male stair with a gradient of species.

Want:

Any cave-blocker species hatchling(s) (CB or lineaged does not matter; gendered or non-gendered also does not matter).

#1: 5G gold stair Gone for an unmentionable deal~ happy.gif (The 'See signature sort.)

#2: 5G gold spiral Gone to a bronze-trophy scroll for three hatchlings~ (will be returning two of those!).

#3: 6G gold stair Gone to a silver-trophy scroll for one hatchling.

Thank you for playing!

Edited by pinkgothic

gone

Edited by Red2111

Have:

user posted image8th gen Bronze Shimmer egg - perfect stair from Royal Huntress x Moonstone

Would like to get:

any caveblocker hatchling(s) - lineaged or unlineaged does not matter, also gendered or ungendered does not matter

(Best would be a low trophy scroll with few or no Shimmers, but a female Pink dragon to influence the egg.)

Gone to a Bronze Trophy scroll with no Shimmer for two CB caveblocker hatchlings - thank you! biggrin.gif

Greetings,

Maef

Edited by Maef

Have:

user posted image2G gold egg from a mint father, incuhatchable.

Want:

Gone to a silver-trophy scroll with no golds for three hatchlings; thank you for playing!

Edited by pinkgothic

Have:

user posted imageCB ice egg

Want:

Edit: Please remember I'm asking for hatchlings; I'm going to decline anything with an egg in it, even if I might otherwise rather give it to you.

Traded to a silver-trophy scroll with no Ice dragons for two hatchlings! Thank you for playing. (And thank you to the recipient for fixing your offer following my edit. <3)

Edited by pinkgothic

Have:

user posted image3G silver hatchling, ungendered, evengen checker with normal sweetlings and a CB bright pink, influenced female.

Want:

Gone to a totally new scroll for three hatchlings! Thank you for playing. smile.gif

Edited by pinkgothic

have

user posted image7th gen. gold shimmerscale from lumina stairstep

want

CB/Nicely Lineaged (no prizekins) Hatchies