Chasilin

Enchantasia

What do you think of this RP!? Wanna join!?  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Magnus climbed up onto the lowest branch of a tree, and settled down to eat his kill. He didn't bother gutting or skinning or even removing the bones. Like most dragons, he ate his food raw. No easy task, but his jaws were strong, and he snapped tendons and ligaments as though they were pencils.

He finished off his rabbit, leaving only the blood spatters, fur and skull on the ground. However, he had not eaten in almost a week, and a single rabbit was not enough to satisfy him. Jumping down from the tree, he started to wander again, searching for something else, perhaps a deer. Problem was, deer are hard to catch. Especially when you are starving. Magnus fingered a dagger's blade thoughtfully. It had been a long time since he caught one. Since then it had all been rabbits and birds. He sheathed his dagger and slipped through the dense vegetation. Unbeknownst to him, he was headed for the human campfire.

Edited by rampaging wyvern

Tsuni nudged Wendy and went back up to Robby."Humans talk!" she said. "Did you hear him?" she asked Wendy. "Um.. How about... My name is Tsuni" she said. She pushed Webdy infront of Robby."This is Wendy." Tsuni said. She sat down on the floor.

Wendy sat down beside Tsuni on the ground, now a tad bit excited that they could have some help. "So, haumans, what is your name?" She asked them politely. "We need help with freeing Gaevor's sister."

Magnus leant against a tree for support. He had just about given up hunting for a deer, having been searching for several hours, when he suddenly spotted one. Just lying there, its speckled back turned towards him, breathing heavily, just beyond the trees a few metres from him. He could tell it was injured, it would make an ideal target. Moving carefully, he watched it. A twig snapped under his weight, but it gained no response from the injured animal. Picking up a flint, he ran it across his blades a few times to sharpen them, glancing at the deer between every scrape. Dropping the flint, he slowly edged closer to his target, both daggers poised ready.

"No, Wendy. I'm pretty sure it's Humans not Hawu whatever you said." Tsuni said. Then she looked back at Robby and Sensilrosa. "But we do need help to release Isthstaria!" she felt like she couldn't trust them that much... Besides, they were bigger than the two and all. "Hey, Wendy,do you think we can really trust them?" She wanted to hear what Webdy had to say.

Sensilirosa had not exactly ignored the dragon hatchlings as they approached but she saw little reason to disturb herself from eating. The young boy, however, stood and began to converse, Sen looked over at the deer which had fallen asleep near by her completely unawares to their guests. Resuming her meal she tore a piece of flesh away at the exact same time that a twig snapped near by. In seconds Sen was up on her feet, eyes scanning the foliage and hands wrapped tightly around Dragon Fang daggers, one in each white knuckled fist and braced for a fight.

For a long while she stood poised to counter and attack, her body arched slightly forward to make herself smaller but her body was also tensed and prepared to move at any moment. No attack came, nor any other sounds yet still Sen felt wary and unnerved.

Then, the eerie shrieks of flint on steel rang through her ears and suddenly Sen was worried. Were she alone she could handle herself but now she felt responsible for the life of the young boy, two uninvited but not unwelcome hatchlings and an injured deer. Adjusting her grip on her weapons she stepped closer to the deer and shot a sharp glance at the boy and the dragon's, slowly she would bring a hand to her lips and place a finger to them to signal for silence, hoping that everything would grow quiet.

Barring the deer from the view of the direction she'd first heard the snapping twig she looked into the tree's wishing for them to grant her the ability to see their stalker. Sen's hair fell over her shoulders and draped around her like a pink hazed river, wet strands still stuck together here and there and were tangled where they'd dried strangely. Her eyes were unblinking, not willing to allow her the chance to miss even the tiniest of movements.

Trees swept clean the air with bristling leaves and reaching limbs, birds tweeted in their nests and raced through the wood completely oblivious to the on-goings in the world just below them. Nothing at all gave their pursuant away but Sen was determined to find something, anything at all to help her better prepare.

Light played across Azmodius' face, forcing him to open one eye so that he could move out of the light. However, he was already awake and there was no going back to sleep now. With an irritated grunt he sat up, cursing the arrival of a new day. Couldn't the world just spontaneously end? Then perhaps the madness would finally end. The ember dragon stood and took his time leaving the small cave. It felt good to get out of the cramped space, though he was not looking forward to the outside world. Wind from the north blew past him, but held no effect since he was partly fire after all. Loitering for as long as possible, Azmodius finally decided he couldn't stay any longer without getting in trouble and set off. He wasn't quite sure of his work today, but when could he ever be? It was always something nasty.

((Not sure what converts are supposed to be doing right now, I may just have him patrol or something. Unless someone tells me otherwise))

((You can do as you like, do recall that you have the power to use NPC's including random CD's and CC's. You can see whatever you want to see from a dragon being pulled away for trial, a dragon being pulled away, collapsed from fatigue and emaciation never to wake again. You can say something like how it smells like dragon feces, sweat and blood wherever the CCs are or that some random CD is abusing an dragon simply because it tripped....CDs are, after all, the slave drivers ;P -hope that helped-))

Wendy replied back to Tsuni, "I've never seen humans in these woods until now and I've been here for years. I'm pretty sure they wanna get away from their kind to be with the dragons." Looking at the deer, she could tell that the humans helped heal it back to health. Or, at least one of them.

((Yeah that helps. I'm going to assume they live in a castle since the word kingdom has been mentioned several times. If not I shall edit))

Azmodius tread heavily over a hill, squinting against the brightness of the sun. The light he'd seen was really his only glimpse of the world outside; a small hole that gave him sunlight every day. Of course, being an ember dragon, he could make his own light. It was still comforting to know that there was something pure, and no being could take it. Azmodius halted abruptly, watching two upper converts dragging a Canopy dragon across his path and down the slope of the hill. The little thing was scrabbling at the ground and calling piteously for help. It looked to be just barely older than a winged hatchling. His expression hardened as it turned towards him and cried out. His heart wrenched, but he looked away and kept moving until he could no longer hear it. A guard kicked half-heartedly in his direction, but was more focused on holding his position than hurting the ember. Azmodius' tail lashed, but he dared not fight back. Instead he continued to troop down across the field until he reached a large oak tree, scored with claw marks from bored dragons. All he had to do was stand here. Isthstaria was approximately 25 miles away from him (or something like that), however all of Gaveor's land was being guarded against rebellion. Unknown dragons were to be persecuted and taken to the higher-ups. He seriously hoped no one came across his path.

(( Let me know if I'm stretching boundaries))

Edited by Sweet_Wyvern

"I guess... Wait? A deer? Oh, I noticed that." Tsuni said. she looked at the sleeping on Sensilrosa. Why isn't that human talking? she thought as she looked at Sensilrosa. The other one was pretty suprised. she walked up to Sen, and poked her.

Sensilrosa seemed tense for some reason. He followed her line of eyes, and heard a small a small, screeching sound. (Flint on dagger)

Skrick!

Skrick!

Skrick!

He slowly reached for his spear, in it decided to, whatever it was, jump out.

Magnus froze. He saw movement in the trees beyond, and he saw it was not an animal, but a human. Any other time he would called the hunt off, knowing that humans could use far more sophisticated weapons, like arrows or spears.

But the deer! Oh, the deer!

Hunger drove him on. Edging closer and closer, he prepared his attack on the deer. Planning to make a slash-and-dash attack, he readied to pounce, keeping an eye on the human. He could now identify the human as a female. Knowing that humans tend to have much slower reactions than a dragon, he crouched, ready to spring. The forest was quiet for a while.

And then he sprang. Shrieking, he leapt onto the deer, seeing the girl pull back as he flicked past her. Standing up, he swiftly brought down a dagger as the deer screamed and struggled to get up, when he saw another human, a boy, with a spear.

Magnus realized he had made a major mistake. Leaping back, he snarled a warning, but he was exhausted, misjudging where he would land, and he stumbled back into a tree. Suddenly overcome with exhaustion, anger and fear for his own life, he just stood there, in a panicked blur of confusion, holding his daggers out, ready to stab anything that came too close. Normally he didnt care about people, but this was a pair, one with a long range weapon, and he was greatly fatigued. Completely caught off guard, he didn't think to just run. He looked at the girl; she had a weapon too.

((Sorry, but there was a bit of powerplaying, there. Please try to avoid that when you are roleplaying. I'm sure you didn't do it on purpose, though.

Just a quick question: Does Magnus actually have 'Daggers' or just claws? I'm referring to claws in my below post. If he uses actual, out-of-body daggers, let me know and I'll change it.))

Robby flinched when a shadowy dragon figure came out from behind the trees. It jumped straight up and pinned the deer, piercing a dagger through a major part of the chest. It squealed like a baby pig. He was almost ready to hurl his spear at the figure, but it tumbled back in a daze as if it was stunned. He lowered his weapon, realizing that the dragon was retreating. He wouldn't want to harm the dragon, either. He slowly approached that direction, heading not for the black dragon, but the deer. He kept his eye on the black, making sure that it didn't try anything sudden.

Edited by thegreenrobby

((oh, jeez, I didn't realize that was power playing. I was sort of basing it off from a real hunt I saw on tv, sorry about that. How exactly did I power play? It felt like I balanced it out with his sudden discovery of the humans, but maybe not. Also btw, he didn't actually do major harm to the deer, since he saw you in mid strike. I'll describe things more in future to avoid confusion. And he uses actual daggers :3))

((oh, jeez, I didn't realize that was power playing. I was sort of basing it off from a real hunt I saw on tv, sorry about that. And also, btw, he didn't actually do major harm to the deer, since he saw you in mid strike. And he uses actual daggers :3))

((Powerplaying, in any case, is acting another player. Only the OP can do that. But, it's okay in this case, because that's what he wouldda done anyways. Lets get back to the story.))

Wendy watched Tsuni walk up to Sensilrosa when a large object came bolting out of the trees! The skittish hatchling she was, Wendy retreated to the nearest bush. After a few moments, she poked her head out to see it was gone. "Wha...what happened?" Wendy asked the humans and Tsuni.

Wendy watched Tsuni walk up to Sensilrosa when a large object came bolting out of the trees! The skittish hatchling she was, Wendy retreated to the nearest bush. After a few moments, she poked her head out to see it was gone. "Wha...what happened?" Wendy asked the humans and Tsuni.

((It didn't leave; it fell behind a little, and scrabbled to get back up. He hasn't left, though, and Robby is already halfway to him.))

((won't be on much today, my rat has cancer))

Magnus held his position, having now straightened his thoughts out more, tensing his claws so the tendons stood out as the boy came closer. He met the boy's eyes with his for a second, but refused to hold it. Instead he watched as the boy came, not to him, but to the deer. Magnus watched carefully. Was he going to finish it off? Or was it just a bluff? Magnus did not know what to think, but he didn't run. Running from the lowest of the low would seem like a cowardly act, no matter how weak you were. He followed the boy's movements with his eyes, his arms stiff and shaking slightly from tensing his fingers so much. He was not going to back down from this adversary. It was either kill him, be killed, or nothing at all. Maybe this human didn't intend any harm at all. Still, one had to be prepared, though Magnus to himself, glancing at the bloodied tips of one of his claws. There still was the girl not far off. And the hatchlings.

((A couple of things, there are NO buildings whatsoever Gaevor refers to it as his kingdom simply because he's egotistical and it makes him seem important. Also, Isthstaria is imprisoned in a magically imbued cave on a peninsula on the most north eastern part of Enchantasia.

Another thing Sensilirosa is standing IN FRONT of the deer so attempting to attack it head on you would be attacking Sen.

Then there is the fact that /if/ Tsuni simply walks up to Sen and pokes her, she's going to get a slit in the throat by Sen's instinctual reflex. Sen is on high-tension mode and approaching from behind is VERY unwise.

Lastly, I suppose, dragons don't exactly have usable thumbs, wielding out-of-hand weapons by a dragon is near impossible unless it's humanoid/hybrid and seeing as this is a DC based roleplay no such beings exist. Only humans wield weapons and those are hand made. It says in the OP that all dragons have for weapons are their teeth and claws.

I request that you please edit what you can while keeping these things in mind. Doing the impossible is simply not possible ;P That would mean that the deer is unharmed, Sen is not poked by Tsuni, your dragon is not wielding daggers and there are no halls or buildings or levels. However there ARE levels of the hollow mountain where Gaevor and the major parties of his followers reside.))

Sensilirosa had lived a long time in the dragons' Resistance Territory, she could not fend one off on her own but she candle enough of just one in order to protect something. The dragon leaped from it's hiding fast and made to attack to the deer, Sen was prepared and stepped forward, her arms windmilling sharply so that her dragon fang dagger reached up to dig into the dragon's underside. One of it's claws found her shoulder and dug into her, tearing through the flesh with ease; Sen made no sound.

However, upon noting Sen's, as well she assumed the boy's, presence there it yielded it's attack and retreated clumsily, stupid with fear. Sensilirosa watched it carefully, any cornered animal was far more dangerous than a feral one.

She revealed both of her daggers to the dragon, open palmed and slowly let it watch her tuck them into her clothes at her waist-line. She let arms fall harmlessly to her sides and took another step towards the dragon, her eyes communicating what words would do little to help in this situation. She did not wish to harm a beast that would not harm her.

She took another step, turning her body slightly towards the others to motion for them to stay where they were as she approached the beast but the dragon fled, leaving them there alone.

Finally, Sen fell to the ground on her knees, the blood she'd lost in that short amount of time had been immense and it was taking it's toll. Whether she made a noise or not to reveal her extreme agony did not change the fact the she was human and her body could only tolerate so much.

Edited by Chasilin

(( oh, wow, I'm bungling this up alright xd.png I'm so nervous about getting this right.

I'm going to pull out, sorry to say. I personally don't see what is wrong with a dagger wielding dragon, furthermore it was noted in my charrie profile. And some of the things get a bit confusing for me. So yeah...have fun RPing!))

((Just leave it, don't worry....pretend the deer wasn't stabbed...I edited my post so that Wyvern's dragon fled....))