DragonGirl10188

The Hunger Games

((Arnt all the ditricts on their own train?))

((I dont think so. From the movie no one knew who they were up against until they got to the capitol....))

(( I'm gonna say there's one huge train, each section has a different district. To mix it up. ))

Adelaide swallowed, pursing her lips. Why her? Why not anyone else? She had to be strong, for her father and for her mother. Her father was in medics, after being hit by a rockslide from the mines. She sighed, wiping her cheek as if the black smudges from the mines were still there. She loved to help her father, and was there a month ago when he had been injured. She rubbed her eyes of the tears that threatened to drip. The beds were nice, the rooms were fancy. She had never seen anything like this.

The sheets were red, and the blanket darker red. Underneath was a creamy coloured matress. She set her rump on it, and looked at the ground. She thought about the arena, what she'd do. She sighed and wiped sweat from her head. No worrying, she had to be strong. Her worries concealed her mind, and her palms were sweaty. She wiped them on the uncomfortable dress she found in her closet and decided to go out for lunch. She walked past a red headed serveant, carrying a towel in her arms. She sighed and walked into the dining carriage.

Wow.

Adelaide's eyes widened, she looked at the large feast in front of her. "I'm not a queen, am I?" She exclaimed, mainly to herself.

She had never seen anything like it. She chewed on her bottom lip and went over to the fancy table, pulling out a chair and sitting. The smells were delicous, and her mouth watered. But she was the only one here. She wanted to reach out and rip a leg from the turkey sprinkled with herbs. A girl walked in, she was a few years older, in her 20s. A smile spread across her face and she had long, brown hair. Two shiny hoops hung from her ears and she had fancy gold necklaces on. The past winner?

"Hello, I'm Ms. Daley. Call me Cristine" She said, putting out a hand. "I was the past winner for the district". Adelaide didn't know what to do with the hand, she put her hand ontop and it was shaken. Interaction like this wasn't common in the poorer districts. The lady took a seat and took a spoon, sticking it into her noodles. She ate them with manners, and Adelaide stared at the turkey. She took a knife and fork and tried to cut the leg off, Cristine chuckled and helped her. "Don't worry" She told her.

"Let me give you some tips" Cristine said.

(( Sorry it's so long D: ))

Rhayle paced her small room, running her hands through her hair and clenching the strands anxiously. Everything she ever had would be gone, gone thanks to this. Her family wasn't poor; she liked to think they were the rich ones in town. They never had to put in extra slips.. So why her? That snob Loraine, she deserved this. Not her. Falling back onto the provided bed, Rhayle slid a small diamond out of her pocket and fingered it, forcing herself to calm. Her father had let her come into the mine several times before the reaping. When she was 9 she'd found a small, uncut diamond while exploring an enclave. Without telling anyone she pocketed it, using it for good luck. Well, so much for that now.

Soft as the blankets below her were, Rhayle ignored the temptation to sleep and instead stared at the overhead light, which shook everytine the train hit a bump. At least her district was always in the alliance. She wasn't destined to die, not first anyway. But who were her allies in the other districts? She'd been in too much of a haze to discern her fellow tribute from District 2. Blowing a strand of hair out of her eyes, she crossed one leg over the other and lay back. Maybe she would have to fight, but for now nothing was going to make her move off this bed.

((I dont think so. From the movie no one knew who they were up against until they got to the capitol....))

(( Well, I didn't watch the movie >:/ ))

Daisy turned away from the district 10 train cart. Of course it would be next to hers. And then, all the way over there, was 12. She looked at the soup as she sat down. "I've....never had this much." she thought aloud, sitting down. There wasn't that much in 11. Only the things she grew in her garden. She had learned a few table manners, and picked up her fork, knowing that if anyone saw her, her mother would yell at her. Daisy sighed, sipping the soup. It somewhat tasted like a creature she didn't know. Not much meat was in her district. Only growling, and this didn't taste like groosling.

((Can you get to the other districts compartments?))

((Can you get to the other districts compartments?))

( If you walk out the door, hang on, an.d make it To the other door?))

( But to get to Seb.... Daisy will have to cross, like, a million train cars xd.png)

Edited by girlfairy76

((I know it's started already, but do you think I could join (District 1 girl, probably) since they haven't even gotten off the train yet, and most people haven't even posted?

(( Sorry it's so long D: ))

Um... would it be okay if I did most of my posts even longer than that? tongue.gif ))

(( Yeah, do them longer :3. ))

(( GUYS. You can't visit other people yet! ))

((Join, Yay. Seb has a district companion xd.png Disctrict one male + female same compartment right?))

((Same car, different rooms if that's what you meant.))

((Forgot to say. Felix's token is a necklace. The string is made of clear fishing line, and the charm is a circle with a fish in it that spins around.))

Felix sighed, not as joyous as his family had expected him to be. I doubt I'll last long in the arena, whatever it is... but maybe I will. You can't tell the future, he pondered, his thumb trailing on the smooth wood on his token. He held it up a bit and flicked one end of the fish in it, making it spin around. The light flickered as it was covered, revealed, covered, revealed. The steady rythm between light and dark made a lull in the time, but then it began decreasing. He let go of the charm, and it dropped back to his chest. He looked around the room, seeing the different things. There was the bed, which he was laying on. The floor was a lush, fluffy carpet, colored the shade of blue that the sea was. Next to the bed was a nightstand, which had a lamp with delicate patterns on it. On the opposing end of the room was a bookshelf with books of different shapes, sizes, and colours. Finally, somewhat near the enterance to his room, was a bathroom. He slid off the bed and walked over to the shelf, leaving footprints where he stepped. He looked at the shelf, scanning the titles. He had learned reading, and enjoyed it much. He tugged a rather thick book off, looking at the cover. It showed the face and head of an azure-blue dragon, that had darker blue eyes. The title read "Eragon" and Felix sat down on the bed, flipping through to see how many pages it was. 497 pages! God! That's a lot, he thought. He was bored, so he opened it and began reading.

((TOTALLY. I'm actually reading Eragon. Issa good book. c: Is this a good intro?))

((I approve xd.png i'd forgotten about the tokens. Suppose that little diamond will have to be it.))

(( Hers is a bracelet made from string with shells all over it. ))

(( THOSE TWO WHO PM'ED ME, YOU CAN ROLPLAY. I WILL ADD YOU GUYS LATER! ))

((Theres not many members....

What you need to do is go back to page 1 and PM everyone who applied b4 this was accepted asking them if they still want to join. If they say yes, accept them biggrin.gif

From that we'll only miss a few members biggrin.gif))

Edited by pinkieseb

((Sorry, I haven't been on the computer enough to make a post, and I'll be gone on Thursday and Friday))

((Bump! I was really excited for this, let's not allow it to die! I suggest we start using NPCs for the untaken characters without any specific names, and when someone wants that role you just stop npc'ing them. Our other option is to kill the RP, because I don't see us getting 24 people. No offense.))

((Strange.... B4 this was accepted there was about 15 people pending forms! We should PM them telling them their accepted, from there all unplayed roles are NPCs we can kill at teh Bloodbath biggrin.gif))

((Pinkieseb.... no. that would ensue chaos. Let's let DG choose her path of action. It's her RP, so. She's the ruler, next to mods.))

(You're right, but I don't see any other options. I don't know who was pending forms, but we should notify them. Or something.)