DragonGirl10188

The Hunger Games

((What i meant was: PM each person asking them if they wanted to join still. If they said yes, ask them to rePM their form...... Then if any places arnt filled, they become NPCs that die at the start so its easier.....))

((Right- that makes sense. Does anyone know who was wanting to join? Does anyone know where DG went?))

((Bump -.- DragonGirl has been online, ive seen her posting.......))

((I hate that, when a person you're waiting on is posting but deliberately not posting in the place you need. So glad I signed up to make one post.))

((Yeah D: Oh well, she will see the posts eventually....))

(( Hey draggie, really sorry that this is here, but your PM box is full D:

Username:stromzone

Character Name: Archios Flemming (known to his friends as Fios).

Gender (look at the district section for info if it's taken first): Male

Age (12-17): 15

Skills: Highly skilled at acrobatics, making him fast, nimble and light on his feet. He is also very sneaky, making him a sort of assassin.

Weaknesses (At least two): Aside from knives, he is very unskilled with other weapons. He is also bad at identifying food types, causing him to be overly-wary when trying to get a meal. He will likely also have a hard time injuring/killing those much younger, and more defenceless.

Personality (A good description): Archios is a brave, bright, and kind young man. He is always optimistic, even in times of grave danger. Although he has been chosen to be in the games, he is not worried. Not because he believes he has a chance at winning, but because neither of his parents are still alive, therefore he manages alone. This has given him a sense of responsibility, although he is still very frightened during the night, because of very serious nightmares. He likes being high up, because he finds the ground to vulnerable, and dangerous. Because of this, he lives in a tree.

Looks: It's a boy!

District: 7

Other: I enjoy applesauce. It is gooooood smile.gif

))

((Not sure why you're bumping this. It's dead. Dragon can revamp it, but otherwise it's just dead.))

((Every district's on a different train. The tributes are brought straight to Capitol))

Glitter Price, District 1

Well, too late to turn back now, thought Glitter as the train left the station. She had, of course, volunteered- most years in District 1 you had to volunteer to enter the Hunger Games. So many kids wanted to risk their lives, wanted to bring glory to District 1, that kids that didn't want to die, kids that hadn't trained their whole lives for the Games, were much safer than in poorer districts, where volunteering almost never happened.

Training- yes, she had trained. Only, not in the way most Careers trained. She smiled, the corners of her mouth lifting up slightly. No, they trained with weapons. She trained with mind games. She had watched and re-watched every Hunger Games, watching for strategies and tricks that she could use, and learning how to survive without all of the supplies from the Cornucopia. Snares, hunting, identifying edible plants. Really, the only thing that she wasn't prepared for was using most weapons, something she really should have trained with. Unfortunately for her, she had been too busy training with other stuff to bother with anything besides a bow.

Yeah, right, she thought. Too busy to do a extra little training? It wasn't like she had to work or anything to support her family. They could even afford her token, and simple silver ring, not fully closed in the front, tips of the opening wrapping around each other slightly, one tip above the other. On each end of the ring was a sapphire and an emerald. ((Fail description- here's what the front of it is supposed to look like: X))

Really, the problem was that she didn't want to use those weapons. Maybe she had picked them up and tried to use them a bit, and then decided it wasn't worth it to even try if she could get her hands on a bow and arrows. Unfortunately for her, it wasn't a %100 chance that she would get a bow. First, there had to be a bow somewhere in the Cornucopia. Second, there had to be multiple bows, she had to get it before anyone else did, or she had to steal one.

Too bad! It's your own fault that you didn't train before you decided to volunteer! Glitter was mad at herself. She was scared and nervous and angry, and she knew that all of it was her fault. Her face betrayed none of this as she finally looked around the beautiful room and sat on the extremely comfy bed. It wouldn't do to have everyone think that she was a crybaby. Some tributes had pretended to be weak to win, but no one would believe that a Career was weak. Not only would looking half weak take away any interest in her that sponsors had, but it would also make the other Careers more likely to think that she was useless and kill her early. So she just sat on the bed and pretended to just be waiting for the train to leave the station.

The worst part of it was that she could have had another two years to train. Two years! But she decided to do it this year at the last minute. She had been trying to decide all year, and she was going to wait, but she panicked and chose to volunteer this year instead. She was just too afraid that someone else would volunteer in the next two years, and that all her training would be wasted, and she would be stuck working in a factory all day instead of living in the Victor's Village.

The only thing left for Glitter to do was to spend at least the first day of training with weapons she had never used before. Then she could decide what to do with the next two days once she decided how horrible she was. Maybe she could actually survive. Maybe.

Edited by Backup77

((Nice intro! BTW - Seb and Glitter are on the safe train, Distric 1 FTW!))

((Thanks, smile.gif . Oops, sorry. I meant that every district is on a different train. *edits*))

((Is there still time for me to sign up? *Crosses fingers* I've been wanting to play a hunger games RP... I'll give my form if there is))

((Well, I'm bumping it until someone closes it or I forget. Bump))

((You need to make a new thread, this sin't going to go anywhere...))

((Well, this is officially dead... I'll keep watching it until it gets closed :/))

((DG, what you going to do about all this:

((What i meant was: PM each person asking them if they wanted to join still. If they said yes, ask them to rePM their form...... Then if any places arnt filled, they become NPCs that die at the start so its easier.....))
))