olympialeon

POLL Do you have a Cheese Dragon?

Do You have a Cheese Dragon and Do you want one?  

491 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

no I dont have one and I really want one, but I dont have enough time to lurk the cave Im constantly working sad.gif

Edited by kin_sedren

Haven't been able to grab one. I'd like to have one, I suppose, but they aren't really top-priority for me.

7 adults named:

Zees Roquefort Cheese CB

Zees Gruyere Cheese CB

Zees Chedder Cheese CB

Zees Edam Cheese CB

Zees Emmental Cheese CB

Zees Camembert Cheese CB

Zees Brie Cheese CB

and a stage 2 frozen called Zees Baby Bel Cheese S2 CB

I don't chase them but if I come accross them I keep them. Will freeze my next one as a stage 1. I would never abandon one if I caught it - But if I saw someone wanted one and didn't have one or needed one for a project or freezing I would gift it to them instead of keep it.

I caught my only one back when they were common (when they were released) and I am not going to grab anymore because I was never really fond of them.

2 adults and a frozen hatchie. smile.gif I wouldn't mind a few more. But I'm content with these ones for now.

But where an earth are these Papers? Now if people don't have them that I can understand. Seen far more chickens than papers.

Same here. I've seen only one Paper in the wild and one in the AP a few days ago (both the same day, failed to pick them up). And got 4 Cheese dragons in really short period of time, a week+yesterday, almost day by day. That's insane. ._.

Now I have 5 Cheese Dragons: two eggs, two frozen hatchies (stage 1st and 2nd) and one adult.

...Just got 6th one in the AP XD"

Edited by Light Concorde

I picked up mine (an adult) quite a while ago, I think it was in the desert biome.

I wouldn't mind getting more than this one, but there are dragons that are higher on my priority list. Stupid Winters...

I have the two I wanted for my collection, traded for both back when. I have caught one or two myself since then (reflex-clicks), and gifted them away since for unbreedables I don't want more than one adult and one frozen.

I got my baba- Edamed For All Eternity- in a trade, if I remember rightly, along with an Icicle hatchie. I think I traded a Paper or a Tinsel...

I caught one, but gifted it to my friend since she was having a bad day tongue.gif

I'd like to get one of my own eventually, but it's not a priority goal. Cheese is delicious :3

Yep, I have one. Named it Munchie. smile.gif I don't particularly feel the need to have more than one so I just gift any others I catch.

Edited by Nerruse

I have 5 of them - 2 hatchies and 3 adults. The rest that I catch, I usually give away to people who don't have any. ^^

I've got three adults and three hatchlings. I've traded/gifted a handful too because they're not my favorite. I always seem to reflex-click when I see 'em though, because when they first were released, I didn't grab one, I was more interested in Pygmies and stuff.... And guess what! They're rare! So it took me a little bit to catch any.

Edited by Dawnwing

I don't particularly like the cheeses; don't get me wrong - they're very awesomely awkward looking.

>.>

<.<

I own only two, and will not get anymore. Their names are Edam and Velveeta.

Edited by Xythus

I only have one, which was gifted to me by a kind person. They're not a high priority for me, so one is enough. Even when I see one I don't make an effort to grab it. I can appreciate the style of the sprite, but it's not one of my favorites.

Yes, I have three named Cheddaration; Motzerella and Gorgon-Zilla...

Cheeses are fairly easy to catch. I see them, and always click them, even though I don't need them anymore >.>

I already have 4, that's enough.

I have a couple, I catch them all the time, but normally trade them off as I'm not all that interested in them.

Yup, I have quite a few. I love Cheese eggs and Cheese dragons. smile.gif As for wanting more, I think I have plenty. I usually gift them when I snag one.

Edited by MedievalMystic