TSparkle123

DNA Dragons

*is dragged by ear*

I see no plot... You must have written it in your History, and then didn't separate them. Make your plot clear, please.

Okay...

[EDIT]

Done! I just added a plot section and moved the causes there. Do you think I need more, Gist?

Anybody? *is sad and lonely*

Edited by TSparkle123

*is dragged by her sore ear*

Next, before I start fine-combing this, are there any rules that you want for this RP, such as no Tinsels/don't floodpost, etc? You're missing a Rules section, and I need to know why...

*is dragged by her sore ear*

Next, before I start fine-combing this, are there any rules that you want for this RP, such as no Tinsels/don't floodpost, etc? You're missing a Rules section, and I need to know why...

Oh derp. How did I not see what wasn't there?

(Wow, that doesn't make much sence...)

*facepalms* I must have forgotten to put those back in when I did my big edit. Well, they're back! You may begin fine-combing it, Gist! biggrin.gif

(we have the technology to make ancient beings come back to life)

Capitalize "we"

Period after "life"

((Coming back to edit this post hopefully some time today.))

*poke* *poke* *poke* TSparkle? are you alive?

*Whispers* She's not moving. Maybe we should just casually walk away and pretend we saw nothing...

*Looks over* ...and I think the same can be said for Gist.

BRAINS!!! I'm kinda hungry, so imma gonna eat your brains, I mean, if that's okay with you guys. tongue.gif

Hey TSparkle, my characters name is Gary Sue :3 will I be accepted?*sarcastic*

(it's a No I know.)

Edited by girlfairy76

laugh.gif You all can still PM me if you want in, I don't think I'm gonna accept more than 20-25 people. (I really don't want tons of characters, I mean, I'm the one who's gonna have to keep track of who's who.)

laugh.gif You all can still PM me if you want in, I don't think I'm gonna accept more than 20-25 people. (I really don't want tons of characters, I mean, I'm the one who's gonna have to keep track of who's who.)

(As well as everyone else playing, mind you.)

Well, you're right... I wouldn't want to join an RP where there were too many characters. I also have to keep track before it gets approved, though.

Edited by TSparkle123

Yeah... I mean, I dunno how this all works, but I get what you're saying... Anything else we can change before making Gist's ear hurt a lot more and possibly bleed?

I don't know... Robby, maybe you could point out some of the stuff you said you noticed when you first commented?

Actually, over the process of making the thing better with more writing, I think you got them on your own.

7. Use correct spelling and grammer, it hurts my brain when you use text-speak.

Grammar.

I can also see you practically copied my rules. My suggestion would be to take the part where it says "Password" and how to get it? Don't tell them how to get it in there. Put that as a rule.

Edited by thegreenrobby

Okay! I just didn't know how else for people to prove they actually read my rules. I don't want people to say they did without actually reading them.

You could do...

If you were born January-June, what is your favorite Rare Egg?

If you are July-December, What's your favorite Halloween dragon?

Hmm... but I don't really know many of those, I really haven't been playing Dragon Cave that long... I'll think about it. Thanks for the advice, girlfairy!

Sure! I think that would be awesome! Maybe you could just PM me a list? biggrin.gif

i really like this and id like to join, ill make a profile when i get home, its hard to do on my crummy phone