TSparkle123

DNA Dragons

I'm allowing all types of dragon except Guardians of Nature, and I know I need to do stuff with the plot. Semi-lit, and I'm taking "Shrina jumped and tried to kill all the humans that were trying to capture her, but missed a few." And I'm not sure who will rule the super country... I think I'll put that in when the RP gets there.

Edited by TSparkle123

Like Girlfairy76 said, maybe a DNA dragon? Also, maybe he/she could be an unknowing hypocrite?

Like Girlfairy76 said, maybe a DNA dragon? Also, maybe he/she could be an unknowing hypocrite?

That? Would be EPIC.

Hmmm... One question for you guys... What should their name be?

My plan is to get some suggestions for the name, then I'll put the ones I like best on a poll and you guys will vote on it! I just HOPE that I'll get enough votes to decide... smile.gif

Edited by TSparkle123

Hmmm... One question for you guys... What should their name be?

My plan is to get some suggestions for the name, then I'll put the ones I like best on a poll and you guys will vote on it! I just HOPE that I'll get enough votes to decide... smile.gif

*Turns on switch in section of brain that comes up with creative names*

Don't be suprised if you smell smoke.

Soooo... Vincent it is! TSparkle said I could be in second command, so I'll still have to check with her, but I think she'll agree.

Vincent sounds cool. Maybe a more evil girl tyrant name though... I'm thinking maybe Vincent has a second in command... I still want to do the poll just in case any other evil tyrant names appear. Also... remember he is a tyrant, I'll probably use his first name like maybe three times, so I need a last name for our main characters to use.

Edited by TSparkle123

Vincent sounds cool. Maybe a more evil girl tyrant name though... I'm thinking maybe Vincent has a second in command... I still want to do the poll just in case any other evil tyrant names appear. Also... remember he is a tyrant, I'll probably use his first name like maybe three times, so I need a last name for our main characters to use.

Garmasor.

Nice! I like it! So "Vincent Garmasor" will be in the plot and when we can actually do this role play, we'll mostly call him Garmasor until we're interacting with him.

Thanks again! And feel free to PM me! I don't get many PM's, so it's really welcome!

Edited by TSparkle123

OK, the second in commands name could be... uhhh... Helga? nope, that's weird... uh... Serpentia? Maybe she could be the leader of the evil army, and she could be one of the DNA dragons on Vincent's side.

OK, the second in commands name could be... uhhh... Helga? nope, that's weird... uh... Serpentia? Maybe she could be the leader of the evil army, and she could be one of the DNA dragons on Vincent's side.

Me likey.

Kewlz. OH! GOOD IDEA HAS GONE INTO MA BRAINZEZ! How about the Volcano's name is Helga? I mean, come on! Helga HAS to be SOMEWHAT cool... Right?

Edited by Celebi112

I think Helga is a good name for the second in command. Mt. Helga could be named after her... Like before this whole thing happened her parents found it hidden in a valley type deal and it blew up and killed them. So, in a last way of honoring her parents, she named it Mt. Helga, after her mom. However, it was always seen as vain and everyone assumed it was after herself. When she was older, she became a DNA Dragon and was made a slave to Vincent. After several years of living this way, she became second in command and gave up on waiting for the other DNA Dragons.

I think Helga is a good name for the second in command. Mt. Helga could be named after her... Like before this whole thing happened her parents found it hidden in a valley type deal and it blew up and killed them. So, in a last way of honoring her parents, she named it Mt. Helga, after her mom. However, it was always seen as vain and everyone assumed it was after herself. When she was older, she became a DNA Dragon and was made a slave to Vincent. After several years of living this way, she became second in command and gave up on waiting for the other DNA Dragons.

Heck, yeah!

Thanks! biggrin.gif

[EDIT]

Okay, so I added the stuff about Helga, Vincent, and the other colonies. I also added some causes for people to fight for. SO, what do I do now?

Edited by TSparkle123

I guess... Well... now I have nothing to do......

[EDIT]

Well, I guess it's time to drag an approver over... Waiting for them to come is boring. *evil laugh*

Edited by TSparkle123