TSparkle123

DNA Dragons

Kirian saw Nyx and ran back over to Myst. "That monster over there... he-he killed her. He was aiming for you, wasn't he?" A tear shed from her eye. "First he tried to kill Kar, then you, then he succeeds with Myst."

~~

Shinx blinked. She pulled Jak up onto her back and flew away at her highest speed. "You really messed up, Jak."

Nyx's anger was rising. "Handle Kar. I'll be right back," she told Kirian. Her wings were lifting of their own accord. She lifted into the air and flew afer the dragon and rider. When she reached them, she spewed mist all around them. When she was sure they couldn't see, she lunged at the rider, intending to pick it up off the dragon's back.

Shinx began to fly wildly, trying to stop whatever or whoever it was trying to hurt Jak. She simply would not allow her Rider to be harmed. "STOP!" She screamed as she broke into a blind dive. This would most likely allow her a much higher speed and cause the follower to go off course.

~~

Kirian went to Kar carefully, trying not to appeal to her feral side. "Kar, stop! While I may not have known you long, I know that you're not... this. You're a spazz. You're a leader. You're the girl I met when we were both trying to escape those guards. Please, try to remember, Kar."

Shira looked up after all the carnage had stopped. She was still attached to her tree, but she could observe the situation fairly well. Myst lay on the ground, dead, and Kirian was yelling at a mostly dragon Kar. Nyx was missing and so were the intruders. Most likely they had escaped and Nyx was going after them, leaving Kirian to pick up the mess they left behind. The gray DNA Dragon used what what little power she possesed to zap the ropes that bound her to the tree. She fell to the ground face first and lifted herself up. "Hey, Kar, remember me? I'm the traitor!"

Nyx dove down above the dragon and rider. She snatched the rider before the dragon could evade. She then started flying back to the camp. When they arrived, she landed, one paw pinning the human to the ground. "Kirian, I shall be right back. If the dragon comes here, tell her that I'll be in the Void. Shira, would you like to come, as well? I could use your help," Nyx asked.

Edited by Xarria

((Shinx is female... xd.png))

"I suppose," Shira sighed as she followed Nyx into the Void. She had sworn to herself that she wouldn't go into the Void ever again after she was revealed as a spy, but if Nyx needed her... That dragon had defended Shira when she was sure she had no chance of survival. She owed Nyx more than what her life was worth.

Kirian nodded at Nyx while still trying to reason with Kar. If she saw Jak or his dragon, all this work would be wasted. "Go, now!" Kirian mouthed, still trying to keep Kar's attention.

~~

Shinx felt Jak lifted off her back and knew she had lost that battle. Jak had messed up phenominally. He had ticked them all off badly enough that that dragon had followed them and kidnapped him. Jak... If we hadn't gone in there guns a-blazing...

((SORRY D: editted!!))

Nyx grabbed Shira with her tail then went to the Void. When they arrived, Nyx let go of Shira. "Alright, first things first, we're going to need something to keep this human in. I can't hold her down the whole time," Nyx said to Shira. She started looking around, trying to see something to keep the rider in.

Shira smiled. "Nyx, this is your kingdom, remember? You can control just about anything that happens in here! You could just think up something to hold him down."

~~

Shinx immediately began to fly back to the camp, knowing that's where Jak would be held. She'd be more sneaky about it this time. After all, they had two dragons in their little group. Sure, one was a pygmy, but all dragons were powerful and she would be out-matched nonetheless. She landed effortlessly in the trees by the camp, noticing Kar was beginning to settle down. The dragon lay there for a while, so as not to stir her up again.

Nyx smiled. "Yes, but sometimes I count that as cheating," she laughed. Nyx made a cage of stone and put the rider in the top, then she sealed it. "Let us see just how much that dragon wants their rider back!" Nyx exclaimed. She summoned a dragon tracker that worked in the Void. "I am going to send you near my camp in the real world. I need you to find a certain dragon and bring him to me, alive. Understand?" she asked. The tracker nodded. Nyx sent a mental image to the tracker and sent it to the real world, hiding outside of their camp. It started it's search. "Now we wait!" Nyx said to Shira.

Shinx wandered into camp, bored with laying down. She launched herself into the air, remembering Kar's ailment. I must be careful. The dragon sent me to the Void once before. I'm sure she can do it again.

Kirian noticed a shadow above the camp. Unluckily for her, Kar did to. She noticed that it was Jak's dragon as well. Swell. Just swell. "She's in the Void with your Rider. Now, GO AWAY."

"You know I cannot simply abandon my Rider! I don't care that you're trying to calm down the electric. I must save Jak!" Shinx growled.

The dragon tracker saw the dragon that he was sent to find. He brought out his net. He sent it flying at the dragon.

Shinx glanced down for half a second before a net engulfed her. She roared in anguish and began to struggle against it. Before she knew it, she was writhing on the ground. What in the name of...

The tracker laughed. "Now I got ya!" he exclaimed. He took out a glowing purple stone and whispered to it. "Show me Nyx," he said. An image of Nyx appeared in the air, a stone cage with Jak behind her. "Ma'am, I caught the dragon you wanted," the tracker said. Nyx looked around, then saw the image. "Brilliant! One moment..." Nyx exclaimed. The image faded and a portal appeared in it's place. Nyx walked through. "Go on through, I'll reward you when I re-enter," Nyx told the tracker. He obeyed. Nyx grabbed the net with her jaws and front claws. "Wow, you really need to work out!" Nyx exclaimed, although it sounded more like, 'Woug, yuu relli ned te wroke oot!' Nyx walked through the portal and closed it behind her. When she was in, she could manipulate the gravity to keep the dragon where she was without the net, so Nyx un-tangled the net and it dropped to the floor. The tracker picked it up. Nyx made another stone cage, which she made un-breakable, and put the dragon in it. She closed the top. "Well now, what do we have here? The two who, together, killed one of my allies and might have just made the other one crazy!" Nyx said, calmly at first, but then the sentence turned into a roar.

Shinx growled at Nyx. "You really think I didn't try to stop him? Jak is a human, and, however stupid he is, he is my Rider. It is my job to protect him from the consequences of the stupid things he does. Sadly, it's a full time job." She looked at her Rider. Hopefully this would calm down the dragon just a little bit.

Nyx glared at the dragon. "Rider or not, you should have kept him away. I understand your confusion, for Aya and Kar look quite similar, but you should have atleast got a good look at her before you assumed! Have you EVER done this before?!" Nyx boomed at them.

"Of course not! Jak usually isn't this stupid when going about things. Yes, he does make mistakes, as all humans do, but usually not anything this serious!" Shinx tried to reason. No matter what she said, she was sure that Jak was dead meat.

Nyx laughed at this. "Then why protect him?" Nyx asked. She sat down. This was going to be interesting.

"You really don't understand, do you? The bond between a dragon and her Rider is a profound and wonderful thing. Jak hatched me. I grew up, fed by his hand. You expect me to simply abandon him? Only when I am dead, dragon," Shinx threatened.

Nyx blinked at the dragon. "I am sorry, I have no knowledge of dragons having riders, so I wouldn't know," Nyx said to her. But either way, your actions cannot go by unpunished. Hmm, lts see, what would a formidable punishment be for actions such as your rider's..." Nyx started to pace, trying to think of the perfect punishment.

((what would a good punishment be...?! I have NO clue xd.png ))

Kar couldn't focus, her head was swimming. Oh geez, it hurt all over! She... she wanted to kill them all. Yes, she would kill Shira, the evil one who had betrayed them! "Come over here Shira..." Her voice was dripping with crazy and insane.

~

Jak watched as Shinx was being pinned and talking with the dragon in this place... the Void. "Where the hell am I?!"

"Jak, if I were you, I wouldn't talk like that here," Shinx whispered. She didn't want him to anger the Shadow Stalker even more than she already was. Hopefully her punishment wouldn't be just to kill them both.

Shinx watched Nyx carefully. With luck, that was just a warning for Jak. Without luck... Jak was as good as dead. She took a deep breath. Keep calm, Shinx. You need to have a cool head now.