XxdragicexX

XxdragicexX's Art Dump

hmm, well, you can always try looking at through some art, and try drawing parts of them? to get an idea on what your own style is as imitating some art can help you find your own style that you find comfortable with. Also, try playing with the blur tool, so that the colors blend when you shade smile.gif unless your doing cell shading (like what you're doing right now). Andd, when you shade, you wanna think of where the light source is! Also, for the clouds, you could try shading the sides? likee this or this! to give an idea smile.gif

hmm sure? x) could you draw a cresent moon with some stars in the background? :3 andd a hill on the right side like this! :3

andd would you mind if i were to edit it after? smile.gif (gonna be adding stuff to it xd.png not gonna change the bg tho). trying to draw with a trackpad is harddddd ;-;

T.T I cant made the crescent moon look real tongue.gif It looks like a floating white banana with holes in it :l And i dont understand how to shade the craters tongue.gif But i'll figure out sooner. And yesh. You can use it for anything you want.

EDIT: Can i just make some stars instead?

Edited by XxdragicexX

haha ^^ sure, and lols, i had that problem before. ;-; especially with the full moon bg with the vamps... i kept on trying to make crators, which just looked like big brown dots... so then i started blurring it and making swirly lines biggrin.gif and then i shaded the side.. so that it actually blended >~< stupid moon.

Audi i got a question. Would you like any specific constellations in the artwork? I currently have the big dipper and the north star. Anything like Leo or Orion?

ohmy.gif if u have ursa major and ursa minor, would you mind if u did it accurately? biggrin.gif like i mean, the other stars that are supposed to be near them x3

hey! sry for the -very- late reply xP and hmm, i think you have! btw, if you have a blur tool, it'd be a really good effect for the shading or else it'll look somewhat flat.