Lord_Kishin

Gay Straight Alliance

My feelings EXACTLY! I ran up to my room the other day cause I could not take it anymore, they were just being so horrible and hateful, and how anyone who said that "they were a Christian homosexual" must be lying because anyone who is a homosexual cannot be loved by God EXCUSE ME? You can go tell that to my friends.

And to those people who are homosexual, bi, or anything like that, I am so sorry for the "Christians" that my parents are, I can't even imagine how awful it must feel to be attacked like that. We're not all like that.

Some people are so mean and it doesn't make sense to me and I have a front row seat.

Amount of relate is like 5000000%

Seriously, my parents are the same way, when their religion teaches that all sins are equal. All sins are equal EXCEPT for being gay! If you're gay, there's no hope for you. Oh, and you're "disgusting." My mom literally has said stuff like "back when the world made sense, you would be thrown in jail for being gay." I can't even...what? o-o

Even if you don't agree with it, or hate it, or whatever, how can you justify legally punishing people for something solely based on religion? A thing that doesn't hurt anyone?

My mom is so bad that she tries to keep us from shopping anywhere that "supports gay people." Like Home Depot. And she's chastised me that I don't care enough to want to avoid such places as well. :'3

It is super mean, and it really sucks. :/

Also, this is sort of not related to this particular convo, but it fits in the thread.

People are saying that gay marriage being made legal by the Supreme Court is "unconstitutional."

If you look it up, the Supreme Court also made interracial marriage legal. Oops. Everyone knows better than to attack that (at least, presidential candidates do). Just using an excuse they don't REALLY believe in to go after the more vulnerable group I guess.

My parents are also extremely homophobic. It's not a religious thing - more like a "it's unnatural, people must have kids" thing. It's pretty frustrating for me since it means I have to lie constantly to them. I've been together with a person of my gender for almost 4 years now and this is something I can never tell them. It's better for them to think I'm an asexual loner. Still... It can be pretty saddening at times.

Yooo cool, an LGBT+ thread

I'm transgender but not transitioning right now in my life for my own reasons, I guess I consider myself genderqueer honestly

I probably wont get too into my opinions on lgbt community stuff because I can get uncharacteristically opinionated and abrasive which i don't enjoy much haha

Happy Pride, everyone! ♡

Ooh, Telle's late to this party. o3o

Well, introductions are fun!

What's up. ;p The name's Telle. I'm a 15, turning 16, year old lesbian girl.. Who is happily taken by my beautiful girlfriend<3

And.. Well, that's it. cx That's all there is to know about me.

I've been questioning myself lately :/ probably due to my depression and I've been relying on a girl lately to talk to

*gasps*

how did I not know of the existence of this thread ;-;

Anyway, I identify as lesbian, but atm, have been questioning my gender identity, too. I think I may be genderfluid or non binary.

I'm engaged to the most beautiful girl ever <3

Funnily enough - we had the "cliche coffee shop meeting" xd.png

Though I may identify as lesbian - I don't 100% agree with labels all the time. - I happen to only have romantic/sexual ect, feelings for girls, and always have done, therefore - I identify as lesbian. But if, for any reason in my future, I had any sort of feelings for a boy - I would not question it.

To me, love is just something that happens - if you love someone, thats the be all and end all, it doesn't matter. If you fall in love with someone - its only about the two of you - not what anyone else thinks.

Therefore, I'm open minded about any and all identities - love is love, and its for everyone. <3

Edited by Trickseh

Happy Bi Pride month! smile.gif

My boyfriend is a cisman and bisexual! <3 It has a lot of meaning for me because of that. biggrin.gif

I'm an effeminate transman and gay, with some possible bisexual or panromantic leanings, and at the base am more trigender than anything but being an effeminate transman is closest to getting to be there atm so that's what I'm going with. smile.gif I'm demisexual and demiromantic, while my boyfriend is definitely allosexual and alloromantic. xd.png

(I'm thankful that while he did pursue and court me, that he was totally fine with waiting to see if I had any desires that came up once we were friends and saw how well we worked together as friends. smile.gif Luckily I did get those desires for sex and romance once I became good enough friends with him. I based how I was most likely gonna feel on how I observed myself reacting with some of my other, ultimately-uninterested but nice about it friends. Known him for over 5 years now and been with him for over 4 years now. biggrin.gif)

My twin is asexual and demiromantic, but has leanings towards being a gay cisman too since the people he does fall for are often men (but not always). His current partner is an asexual demiromantic panromantic genderqueer person who often uses she/her pronouns.

I have several bisexual cis friends, a coupla lesbian cis friends, a straight trans woman friend, and some straight or gay trans men friends too. biggrin.gif One of my trans men friends is demiromantic/demisexual like I am, with a similar chronic illness (but they have a milder case than my severe one) so it's awesome having someone similar enough in those respects to just get it without me having to say more than a word. xd.png

... The only straight cis people I know are most of my family and the few older women friends I have. o.o Everybody my age is part of the MOGAI community in some way, shape, or form. xd.png

Edited by Sapphira_Majoram

Heyo \o

I'm Esmerelda/Katherine, and I'm a panromantic akoisexual (Might be ace? ahhh I don't know). :3

She/her or they/them please ;w;

That's all xd.png

Heyo everyone! I'm a cisgender bisexual polyamorous woman. I am married and have a boyfriend, and although I am sexually attracted to women I've never been in a relationship with one.

I'm a young lesbian woman. I came out to my friends as asexual back in 2014, but I started changing as I grew older and I guess my sexuality changed too. I've always had a thing for women, but wasn't sexually attracted to them until about a year ago. rolleyes.gif

Very nice to see a thread like this in here!!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I'm a heterosexual transguy well on my way towards getting on hormones, which is super exciting for me :3

Alright i'm Aero and i'm sort of undecided I guess? I know for sure i'm on the asexual spectrum but i'm not entirely sure where I fit in. Because I don't feel attracted to any gender, am sex repulsed, and could care less about romantic relationships....well, most of the time on that last one anyways. That makes me think i'm aromantic but again I dont dislike the idea of a romantic relationship all of the time. It could be my anxiety making me scared of me being in a romantic relationship too for all I know

I dunno! It's confusing. I've been questioning it for years and am no closer to having an exact answer. But that's okay because unlike before, I am coming to terms with it and i can be more open about it :3

Hi, I'm Cyda. *waves*

I'm not really attracted to either sex. :/ So I guess you could say that I'm asexual. But sometimes I feel that I'm bi.

EDIT: And yes I realize that I'm a bit young to be labeling myself 'this' or 'that'. What I wrote is just how I feel.

It's been about four years since I've lasted posted here, and I'd like to proclaim that I have figured it out (I think!), that I am proudly bisexual! I may even ask my crush out within the next few weeks. I would like to express my gratitude to SockPuppet Strangler for helping me begin my journey of finding out part of who I am by responding to my query with supportive words, I'm thankful for your kindness.

user posted image

Just wanted to give an update, haven't posted here since last April....

I'm getting married!

Partner proposed last summer, surprised me at a party at our home.

Wedding is before the end of the Feb. YES THIS MONTH... freaking out a bit.

Family surprisingly supportive on both sides, between them and friends guest list now tops 150 people! (Some relatives of course aren't showing up but hey... we invited them, if they don't wanna show, that's on them.)

No one was really sure how this wedding would work mix of traditional / alternative stuff, two brides, who wears what... who stands where... planning this out has been a beast.

Basically we're having fun with it, doing whatever we want.

Our ceremony is being done by our friend and neighbor, a gay male reverend of a local church.

Partner's more comfortable in a pantsuit. She looks hot, honestly. I'm in a dress. Not a super crazy wedding dress, but it's very clearly a wedding dress.

(Outdoor ceremony = very short train on dress, so I don't drag too many seeds/leaves with me down the aisle)

No high heels... I'd trip and fall in 2 seconds.....

Reception is where the real fun happens, indoors setting... less formal. We're going to have games, (geek trivia contest anyone?), photo props, we're letting kids run around in superhero costumes (and adults, if they want), Punch fountain for the kids, wine fountain for the adults... and a music DJ of course. Figured if we're going big, go REAL big or go home.

I'm super excited about this, obviously. biggrin.gif

Just wanted to give an update, haven't posted here since last April....

I'm getting married!

Partner proposed last summer, surprised me at a party at our home.

Wedding is before the end of the Feb. YES THIS MONTH... freaking out a bit.

Family surprisingly supportive on both sides, between them and friends guest list now tops 150 people! (Some relatives of course aren't showing up but hey... we invited them, if they don't wanna show, that's on them.)

No one was really sure how this wedding would work mix of traditional / alternative stuff, two brides, who wears what... who stands where... planning this out has been a beast.

Basically we're having fun with it, doing whatever we want.

Our ceremony is being done by our friend and neighbor, a gay male reverend of a local church.

Partner's more comfortable in a pantsuit. She looks hot, honestly. I'm in a dress. Not a super crazy wedding dress, but it's very clearly a wedding dress.

(Outdoor ceremony = very short train on dress, so I don't drag too many seeds/leaves with me down the aisle)

No high heels... I'd trip and fall in 2 seconds.....

Reception is where the real fun happens, indoors setting... less formal. We're going to have games, (geek trivia contest anyone?), photo props, we're letting kids run around in superhero costumes (and adults, if they want), Punch fountain for the kids, wine fountain for the adults... and a music DJ of course. Figured if we're going big, go REAL big or go home.

I'm super excited about this, obviously. biggrin.gif

Oh my GoN, congrats! It'll be kind of a late Valentine's wedding, huh? What you have planned sounds absolutely amazing (now I know to jot down superhero costumes for my future wedding!). I hope things go well for you two smile.gif

Oh my GoN, congrats! It'll be kind of a late Valentine's wedding, huh? What you have planned sounds absolutely amazing (now I know to jot down superhero costumes for my future wedding!). I hope things go well for you two smile.gif

Thank You! xd.png Yes we originally were looking at Feb. 11th but everything was booked solid (Valentine's Day weekend) so we bumped it back 2 weeks.

Flowers much cheaper afterwards, too.