G36R

The Dragon Experiment OCC

Accepted!

10 people joined! YESSS!

I think after homework I'll put the actual RP up.

Accepted!

10 people joined! YESSS!

I think after homework I'll put the actual RP up.

Unlucky!

We didn't get homework cause Drama Club did it's play today!

Our teacher is so Epic...

Ooops I'm rambling again...

Edited by I_Luve_Victini

Unlucky!

We didn't get homework cause Drama Club did it's play today!

Our teacher is so Epic...

Ooops I'm rambling again...

coincidence!! im in the production off " Annie " and i have almost no homework >.<

sorry.. just had to say that..

(Warning lame joke coming up)

You know Snap? He's gonna have photographic memory because his name is Snap. Geddit? Snap? Photographic? Camera takes photo's and makes a "Snap?" Oh forget it...

Edit: Yep we are LUCKY like a Victini! Geddit? Victini gives you victory basically luck? Oh ignore this one too...

Edited by I_Luve_Victini

(Warning lame joke coming up)

You know Snap? He's gonna have photographic memory because his name is Snap. Geddit? Snap? Photographic? Camera takes photo's and makes a "Snap?" Oh forget it...

Edit: Yep we are LUCKY like a Victini! Geddit? Victini gives you victory basically luck? Oh ignore this one too...

my victini is only level 17....... which is bad for me, because i usually have level 80s.

my victini is only level 17....... which is bad for me, because i usually have level 80s.

Yeah my connection blew up in the Victini event! I was so angry! But at least I have a level 100 Reshiram and level 52 Zekrom...

Yeah my connection blew up in the Victini event! I was so angry! But at least I have a level 100 Reshiram and level 52 Zekrom...

i have a level 100 tortera. his name is twigy XDDDD i also have a lv 100 heatran. ( on soul silver/platinum, not black xd.png )

Edited by kiyye

You know Snap? He's gonna have photographic memory because his name is Snap. Geddit? Snap? Photographic? Camera takes photo's and makes a "Snap?" Oh forget it..

*sigh* ok, but that's your limit on his abilities, got it?

Edited by G36R

i have a level 100 tortera. his name is twigy XDDDD i also have a lv 100 heatran.

Wow! Mayby we should stop talking about Pokemon for now incase it's considered SPAM...

Edit: Yeah I guess he's got Magic Powers, Photographic Memory and the You know what.

Edited by I_Luve_Victini

Wow! Mayby we should stop talking about Pokemon for now incase it's considered SPAM...

oops..........

yay! so excited to RP! i havent RPed much since warriors..

I love the warriors series!

I should really finish math homework....so if you'll exuse me for a few minutes....

I should really finish math homework....so if you'll exuse me for a few minutes....

Do you mean Warrior Cats?

Could I put "To Be RP'd" in the personality section of my character sheet? ninja.gif

sorry about that....

It's ok!

I have noticed you put OOC... *Rubs hands together and smiles like a manic*

Since Snap's magic (till he eats the food) he'll unknowingly connect all the eggs minds together so they can speak kay?

This reminds me of the birth of mewtwo clip *sniff* IT WAS SO SAD!

Edit: Are we gonna have mini mods for this site then?

Edited by I_Luve_Victini

Name: Kigyptnee

Dragon's Name: Garnet

Species: Red

Personality: To Be RP'd biggrin.gif

As a side note - I just remembered red dragons possess the ability to breathe fire when they're older. That is considered "magic" right?

Actually, all eggs can telepathically connect with one another, but they hear everything. Snap though can control who hears his thoughts.

About mini mods...I'm thinking anyone who wants to be one PM me and let me know. I'm not sure how many I'll accept yet...so...stay tuned

Done with homework biggrin.gif Starting RP topic in a few minutes...

@ Kigyptnee

Um..I'm going to have to say that her fire breathing abilities will be changed, but not gone. She'll have the ability to breathe non-harmful flames.

Oh, by the way..accepted!

11 people joined..yay!

Double posting is frowned upon in most forums. Either wait for someone else to say something first, or use the edit button. It prevents clutter!

Also whoa suddenly so many people. Maybe I'll wait a bit before I join :T